3cleansers defense

RogueMorgothT
84 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi there! I run 3cleansers (rex lead) with dn in arena, they're really good on atack, but I'm always falling to 30-35th : / I can get top 10, mb 1st, but it will be more difficult day by day.

Should I try to use wiggs chaze and Gk or R2? Or just come back to the dark side of the force?

ps. I have no Thrawn or CLS : /

https://swgoh.gg/u/roguemorgothtimelord/

Tks for your time ^^

tumblr_oiely8ypmo1qeekseo6_400.gif
Post edited by RogueMorgothT on

Replies

• Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2
  • Moved to Squad & Character Strategy.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2

FOST also works REALLY well in place of R2, there. Zeta'ed.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    honestly these days I can't find a single composition that doesn't fall to mid 20s, occasionally worse. I think since mainly people can win on offense, the only differentiator becomes speed again. So I'm back to the grind hoping to hit some speed secondaries in the teens....

• Dretzle wrote: »
    Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2

Dretzle wrote: »
    Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2

Probably, but with the raising CLS meta and the thousands of counter attacks from Han, Leia, Ahsoka, etc. Stealth is pretty much a must.
  • M_L wrote: »
    honestly these days I can't find a single composition that doesn't fall to mid 20s, occasionally worse. I think since mainly people can win on offense, the only differentiator becomes speed again. So I'm back to the grind hoping to hit some speed secondaries in the teens....

yep, I need better mods... so, my team is not the big problem here, right? rsrsrsrs

Tks : )
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2

Dretzle wrote: »
    Rex, DN, GK, Thrawn, R2

Probably, but with the raising CLS meta and the thousands of counter attacks from Han, Leia, Ahsoka, etc. Stealth is pretty much a must.

humm true... mb zaul team? a lot of stealth and a jedi killer (for other toons, like barris or gk)
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Squad & Character Strategy.

giphy.gif

: D tks!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Daze, Stun, Fracture, Stealth, Crit Immunity...all viable answers to deal w/ counter attackers.

Take your pick.
  • R2 destroys Zaul.