Rex Leader Bug

evoluza
2619 posts Member
So after switching my team from Rex to Luke I did some fights. Starting of with one crit from Han, cool 7,5% TM for the enemy. The hole team goes before me and there 60 speed difference. After watching this a few fights I think there are some issues with the amount of tm they gain. If some more people can test this or a dev takes a look on this. So I can be sure there is no bug. If the lead is not bugged, I would say he needs a balance update.

Replies

• Moved to Bugs & Issues.
  • Since you're running CLS....did any of your toons counter and crit once your opponents toons started going?
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Could you provide more detail on complete team comps with full speed for each character, and exact sequence of events?
  • 7.5% tm gain is equivalent to giving a 200 speed toon an extra 16 or so speed.

Like @crzydroid said though, need exact details on your speeds and your opponent's speed and order of events in order to try to figure out what is happening.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Did you not stun Rex first?

Han stuns someone and crits
    Rex gains 15% tm since we'll he is a clone and all.
    That can easily push him in front of many other characters
    Rex takes a turn.. Oh yeah someone was stunned so let use squad discipline and give all non clones 35% tm.
    So yeah using Han solo against a Rex team can easily work against you.

Edit: just saw Han double shot.
    That is 15% tm for non clones and 30% for clones if both shots crit
  • Stun Rex. GG.