CONTENT UPDATE [HF] 8/21/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Tannjam wrote: »
    You can now see your roster's Galactic Power as well:
    Screenshot_20170821-193859.png?width=1392&height=678

This hopefully is the first in a long line of QoL changes for TB.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Hooray......... more Rebels

One less actually, Old Ben lost his Rebel tag.
  • Gotta hotfix the hotfix. And pass out more zetas.
    Go Pens!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Ardek wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to old ben's rebel tag? He is only listed as light side, jedi, tank now...

WELP. That's not supposed to happen.
    200.gif

Not to worry! Looks like we're in for a silent Hotfix come tomorrow. Hang tight!
    56ce732a11281.image.jpg

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • @CG_Kozispoon thanks for the quick response and clarification! Much appreciated
  • Ardek wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to old ben's rebel tag? He is only listed as light side, jedi, tank now...

WELP. That's not supposed to happen.
    200.gif

Not to worry! Looks like we're in for a silent Hotfix come tomorrow. Hang tight!
    56ce732a11281.image.jpg
    @CG_Kozispoon
    With 200 crystals and a zeta?
  • rrrrramos wrote: »
    Not sure if intentional but Old Ben lost his Rebel tag.

You are right, new bug!
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon can you please tell us why shore trooper still premium priced in shipments while baze and other R1 rebels aren't, even though shore was released before all of them. Thanks!
  • Still no ahsoka.
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Any update on the Resistance team bug being fixed?
  • New store packs is hardly content. I object to this being labeled as such!
  • botabu wrote: »

Do you mean this bug? It doesn't seem like a pressing issue since you can just make sure to not leave yourself in a position where it will take effect... Not that bug fixes aren't good, it's just that ones there are workarounds for shouldn't take priority over ones there aren't (like Zaders dots reproccing on toons that are revived).
  • Love the crystals and zeta, but wish the flaming hot mess from the 7/3 update would have been fixed. We're up to 14 pages now on the megathread :'(
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1230324#Comment_1230324
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Tannjam wrote: »

Great i have 2 millions something. What is the highest?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Love the crystals and zeta, but wish the flaming hot mess from the 7/3 update would have been fixed. We're up to 14 pages now on the megathread :'(
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1230324#Comment_1230324

We took the time to address a number of specific performance issues and crashes (this mega included). The next major version update should fix a lot of these.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Tannjam wrote: »

3.1 million. A guild member posted a screen shot of someone who has 100% collection score
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »

Do you mean this bug? It doesn't seem like a pressing issue since you can just make sure to not leave yourself in a position where it will take effect... Not that bug fixes aren't good, it's just that ones there are workarounds for shouldn't take priority over ones there aren't (like Zaders dots reproccing on toons that are revived).

Yep, that one... it is more that just what the Dev describes. It is not just after a second team enters....

• botabu
    246 posts Member
    Also.... I dont see the new packs in the store.... does anyone?
  • botabu wrote: »

NOTE: these Packs should go live (8/22)
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »

NOTE: these Packs should go live (8/22)

and
    Hiya!
    Rest assured, nothing's missing. Seems the Packs should come out tomorrow. We'll update the notes to reflect this. Cheers!

• Varlie wrote: »
    Tannjam wrote: »

3.1 million. A guild member posted a screen shot of someone who has 100% collection score

Ship shard whale has 3.1m too. He's missing a few g11s so maybe w full mods on junk toons max is probably ~3.2m
  • Why was Old Ben just updated out of the REBEL class !! I just spent money on the pack in store for him to get ready for the Palpatine event now he's worthless !!?? This is so angering what a waste of cash, either refund me , or fix this what gives
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Mosjedi wrote: »
    Why was Old Ben just updated out of the REBEL class !! I just spent money on the pack in store for him to get ready for the Palpatine event now he's worthless !!?? This is so angering what a waste of cash, either refund me , or fix this what gives

Reading is you're friend
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Love the crystals and zeta, but wish the flaming hot mess from the 7/3 update would have been fixed. We're up to 14 pages now on the megathread :'(

We took the time to address a number of specific performance issues and crashes (this mega included). The next major version update should fix a lot of these.

@CG_Kozispoon
    tenor.gif
    giphy.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • The guaranteed minimum shards are just way too low for me to want to spend anything on these packs.
  • The guaranteed minimum shards are just way too low for me to want to spend anything on these packs.

For me it's the characters inside the packs
  • WenHandel
    165 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I think there is another character who lost the "rebel" tag. There were 31 rebels in the game yesterday but only 29 now (I remember because I was looking at them trying to guess which characters might be needed for TB platoon formation). I can't work out who else is missing though, other than Old Ben.
  • WenHandel wrote: »
    I think there is another character who lost the "rebel" tag. There were 31 rebels in the game yesterday but only 29 now (I remember because I was looking at them trying to guess which characters might be needed for TB platoon formation). I can't work out who else is missing though, other than Old Ben.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/lobot/
    Lobot has three apparently
  • No, it isn't Lobot. I had 31 rebels yesterday in-game, when I filtered on my characters screen. Lobot is still there, so someone else must have lost the tag.

Funny that Lobot had extra rebel tags, though. Must be a Bowie fan. Rebel rebel.
  • @WenHandel , both old ben and yoda lost their rebel tags. The must have reverted back to a previous file when doing these hotfixes.