CONTENT UPDATE [HF] 8/21/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• TRAX
    11 posts Member
    New packs are live for me
    Just got a pop up message and they appeared in store
  • Oblivion_1 wrote: »
    @WenHandel , both old ben and yoda lost their rebel tags. The must have reverted back to a previous file when doing these hotfixes.

So until they fix this the "Rebel" teams that include Old Ben and Yoda are botched...
  • Pack costs 2,800 and 700.

Only one toon in the packs the majority of us care about/really need.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Yoda never had a Rebel tag.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Pyrefly wrote: »

He did according to swgoh.gg
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    charlyw64 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »

And yet he never did.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • If i'm buying the pack, is there guarantee that TB will come a.s.a.p, not delayed, or worse cancelled?

It is unwise, u know.. release such pack for event that doesn't exist ingame.
  • Why did you removed Old Ben from the rebel team?
    He lost his rebel class...he has only jedi and tank class...
  • Welcome to the forum @methox :)
    methox wrote: »
    Why did you removed Old Ben from the rebel team?
    Ardek wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to old ben's rebel tag? He is only listed as light side, jedi, tank now...

WELP. That's not supposed to happen.
    Not to worry! Looks like we're in for a silent Hotfix come tomorrow. Hang tight!
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited August 2017

And yet he never did.

And yet, he actually did. Shortly before his first event, while he was viewable in the character select screen.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member

And yet he never did.

And yet, he actually did. Shortly before his first event, while he was viewable in the character select screen.
    Oh, really? What about <<this video>> posted the day before his event went live, showing his locked character without a Rebel tag?
  • Pyrefly wrote: »

And yet he never did.

Oh, really? What about <<this video>> posted the day before his event went live, showing his locked character without a Rebel tag?

Nice try, but as I didn't feel a need to document it, you win.
  • methox wrote: »

Well I'm actually glad this happened - hopefully someone has decided to come to his/her senses.
    Now just give CSL the jedi tag and we are all good.
  • I count 30 characters who should have a rebel tag. Either you miscounted yesterday, or they stealth added a rebel tag for someone else and then removed it.
  • These faction packs are a joke. Cramming 27 rebels into a single card roll is beyond ridiculous. So if I want to get HR soldier or HR scout I have only a 7.4% chance to for them. Assuming that average holds id need to spend upward of 7000! Crystals. Or to guarantee a drop of either one, i need to spend 2800 on the mega pack....have you guys thought of putting in a program that would phase out characters from these faction packs that we already have maxed out for * level...I guarantee more people would buy these types of packs if they didn't need to worry about getting nothing but shard shop fodder
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    These faction packs are a joke. Cramming 27 rebels into a single card roll is beyond ridiculous. So if I want to get HR soldier or HR scout I have only a 7.4% chance to for them. Assuming that average holds id need to spend upward of 7000! Crystals. Or to guarantee a drop of either one, i need to spend 2800 on the mega pack....have you guys thought of putting in a program that would phase out characters from these faction packs that we already have maxed out for * level...I guarantee more people would buy these types of packs if they didn't need to worry about getting nothing but shard shop fodder

Agreed. These types of packs are hard to argue for. Random rebel, random shard amount (99% it's 10 shards) and a hefty price tag for a random unit. Packs seriously need to be re-evaluated.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    These faction packs are a joke. Cramming 27 rebels into a single card roll is beyond ridiculous. So if I want to get HR soldier or HR scout I have only a 7.4% chance to for them. Assuming that average holds id need to spend upward of 7000! Crystals. Or to guarantee a drop of either one, i need to spend 2800 on the mega pack....have you guys thought of putting in a program that would phase out characters from these faction packs that we already have maxed out for * level...I guarantee more people would buy these types of packs if they didn't need to worry about getting nothing but shard shop fodder

Agreed. These types of packs are hard to argue for. Random rebel, random shard amount (99% it's 10 shards) and a hefty price tag for a random unit. Packs seriously need to be re-evaluated.

Unfortunately, I don't think these packs are targeting the 'pleebs' (people with some inkling of common sense and rational sense of value). Though, it would be nice if f2p, low, and moderate spenders stopped being viewed as second rate members of the playerbase.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

That program is mandatory at this point, otherwise CG is just loosing money.
    I mean, even a whale needing the Hoth Rebels wouldnt get this, the chances of actually getting what you want are sooooo low....
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

Unfortunately, I don't think these packs are targeting the 'pleebs' (people with some inkling of common sense and rational sense of value). Though, it would be nice if f2p, low, and moderate spenders stopped being viewed as second rate members of the playerbase.
    I think these packs are intended for newer players. Like, if you're 65 (the minimum level to participate in Territory Battles) you probably don't have a whole lot of 7* characters, so buying a pack--especially the 2k cost one--will really help them.

That said, yeah, it definitely would be nice to drastically reduce the odds of getting shards for someone you've already maxed.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Is it possible, that the event will take place within 24 days? (Packs....) ;)
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    methox wrote: »

Well I'm actually glad this happened - hopefully someone has decided to come to his/her senses.
    Now just give CSL the jedi tag and we are all good.
    Ardek wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to old ben's rebel tag? He is only listed as light side, jedi, tank now...

WELP. That's not supposed to happen.
    200.gif

Not to worry! Looks like we're in for a silent Hotfix come tomorrow. Hang tight!
    56ce732a11281.image.jpg

My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I think these packs are intended for newer players. Like, if you're 65 (the minimum level to participate in Territory Battles) you probably don't have a whole lot of 7* characters, so buying a pack--especially the 2k cost one--will really help them.

That said, yeah, it definitely would be nice to drastically reduce the odds of getting shards for someone you've already maxed.

Lol - new players aren't the ones with a pile of 2k crystals though. Unless that was sarcasm - then, cool.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @CG_Kozispoon : i think Chewie also lost his "Rebel" tag. OldBen, and Chewie.

(im sure not a lot uses Chewie but.. yea)
  • Ben_Sunwalker
    351 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Enye164 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon : i think Chewie also lost his "Rebel" tag. OldBen, and Chewie.

Clone Wars Chewie and Old Ben are not rebels, and CLS is a rebel/jedi, just like Ezra.

I'm glad the bug is coherent with the Star Wars lore.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Lol - new players aren't the ones with a pile of 2k crystals though. Unless that was sarcasm - then, cool.
    It's not like spending $20 is some crazy idea or anything. Plenty of people buy just one megapack to get them started.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Mosjedi wrote: »
    Why was Old Ben just updated out of the REBEL class !! I just spent money on the pack in store for him to get ready for the Palpatine event now he's worthless !!?? This is so angering what a waste of cash, either refund me , or fix this what gives

Reading is you're friend
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Why was Old Ben just updated out of the REBEL class !! I just spent money on the pack in store for him to get ready for the Palpatine event now he's worthless !!?? This is so angering what a waste of cash, either refund me , or fix this what gives

Reading is you're friend
    Jamesm wrote: »

Reading is you're friend

Understood , didn't see the above but hopefully this gets fixed. Regardless of the Star Wars lord if the game designers had him as Rebel, got us to buy a pack to be ready for the event, then changed him, that's super low... if you screwed up the lore stick with it or offer a new character as I would never had farmed and bought the 80 shard pack if he wasn't a rebel...

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Enye164 wrote: »

Mornin'!
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
    And tags wise, Old Ben is the ONLY character whose lost his tag. There are no other defecting Rebels in the Character lineup.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Enye164 wrote: »

Mornin'!
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
    And tags wise, Old Ben is the ONLY character whose lost his tag. There are no other defecting Rebels in the Character lineup.

That's a shame, really.
  • really sad Fulcrum wasn't put out into the wild... would love to catch that pokemon!