Enough with Mol Eliza on node 12

All week, g12 zeta CLS lead, DN, Thrawn, R2 and GK. Looking forward to when my CLS is strong enough to break node 12 again...

Anyone else seeing Mol Eliza team?

Replies

• Yes but with my resi team 0 problems
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Not a Mol Eliza, but I get the same node 12/user everyday since CLS arrived. But this dude just figured he'd go max everything with CLS lead, Thrawn, GK, R2, Nihilus like a total Mol Eliza bag.

It's getting extremely repetitive, tedious, and annoying to beat everyday. Hoping to gear up more heroes to god-mode levels soon to break the node again (Think getting the same team over and over means your close to busting it).
  • Havent encountered a g12 team yet in gw...
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    All week, g12 zeta CLS lead, DN, Thrawn, R2 and GK. Looking forward to when my CLS is strong enough to break node 12 again...

Anyone else seeing Mol Eliza team?
    I don't really struggle with that team. It's the ones with Chaze that give me trouble.
  • Not Mol Eliza but double/triple zeta CLS lead, DN, Thrawn, R2 and GK always in node 12 from at least 10 days... Actually I won 40 of the last 45 GW since my collection of toons is good but I'm very tired and annoyed by this team, the same every day (today I lost due to terrible nodes 6, 9, 10 and 11 in which I lost ZQGJ team, Wiggs-Chaze-CLS...).
    I'm almost sure that such teams are not real, they are not rela players like me but are Dev's teams (the name is often "iN" and antoher word)... how can you run full-zeta CLS, Thrawn, R2, Nihilus plus GK..????
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Not Mol Eliza but double/triple zeta CLS lead, DN, Thrawn, R2 and GK always in node 12 from at least 10 days... Actually I won 40 of the last 45 GW since my collection of toons is good but I'm very tired and annoyed by this team, the same every day (today I lost due to terrible nodes 6, 9, 10 and 11 in which I lost ZQGJ team, Wiggs-Chaze-CLS...).
    I'm almost sure that such teams are not real, they are not rela players like me but are Dev's teams (the name is often "iN" and antoher word)... how can you run full-zeta CLS, Thrawn, R2, Nihilus plus GK..????

They are real teams... im in shard/arena chat anf 4 of them have iN... its the guild connection
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Not Mol Eliza but double/triple zeta CLS lead, DN, Thrawn, R2 and GK always in node 12 from at least 10 days... Actually I won 40 of the last 45 GW since my collection of toons is good but I'm very tired and annoyed by this team, the same every day (today I lost due to terrible nodes 6, 9, 10 and 11 in which I lost ZQGJ team, Wiggs-Chaze-CLS...).

They are real teams... im in shard/arena chat anf 4 of them have iN... its the guild connection
    iN is team instinct and yeah they're good
  • Saraleb wrote: »

iN is team instinct and yeah they're good

Got a lot of them in my arena shard, along with several other whale guilds. I'll never get into the top 50 unless I pour money into it.
  • Look. Gw is still easily broken on n12 have your team to at least 48k power according to the character power rating on swgoh.gg not the power ratings in game. Use that team around node 2 then n12 will be easy. Easy peasy.
  • I use qgj, Jka, Vader,savage, kylo on n2. Then go back to regular play. Breaks it every time. Gw still uses the old power ratings.
  • My node 12 is the same. More recently I've been drawing this team with insane mods. 250-275 speed except for gk. Splat any team I want against it and don't get through protection.
  • Bananakirby, I use to be in your guild years ago, like 4 or 5. Madmattgarcia. Account was messed up years ago with my phone. Tried contacting you through the game. I hope this reaches you or Jim bean. Yall the only 2 I really remember.
  • Bananakirby, I use to be in your guild years ago, like 4 or 5. Madmattgarcia. Account was messed up years ago with my phone. Tried contacting you through the game. I hope this reaches you or Jim bean. Yall the only 2 I really remember.
    He was last active in July 2019.

Doesn’t look good.