Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 22+ gear 10/11 toons AND Commander Luke Skywalker (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

WookieeWrath - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/wookieewrath/); ally code: 813-945-673; discord: WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/12mm/); ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Scarif]#5916
  • Territory battles are coming! Prepare yourself for MAX rewards.

Due to the stale nature of the game, we have lost a few players. The Alliance Pi, Alliance Pi Rogues and Alliance Pi SkyStrike are recruiting competitive players who want more out of their SWGOH gaming experience.

We will be forming each guild into A, B and C teams. We will have an A-team that consist of 100+ 7*. This is a similar consolidation that we did for hAAT. This model allowed all 3 guilds to grow and get stronger.
    You might ask, what?! Why 3 guilds? Pi is a community of heroic guilds within the gaming community of the Alliance. We have 3 guilds with 3 different raid times. This allows us to rotate members in case “life happens.” That way you can still enjoy SWGOH even when your schedule is trying to keep you down.

Requirements:
    • Level 85
    • 90+ 7* Toons
    • Hit 600 Daily Energy Spent (no exceptions).
    • Competitive player that wants to compete at a high level and grow their roster.
    • Must use Discord for chat.

Alliance Pi:
    • Guild Leader: Kenya
    • Guild Reset: 6:30 PM GMT (2:30PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 7:30 PM GMT (3:30 PM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/122/the-allidnce-pi/

Alliance Pi Rogues:
    • Guild Leader: CrazyDiamond
    • Guild Reset: 10:30 PM GMT (6:30 PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 24:00GMT (8:00 PM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/

Alliance Pi SkyStrike:
    • Guild Leader: Borba
    • Guild Reset: 6:30 PM GMT (2:30PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 2:00 PM GMT (10:00AM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18087/allidnce-pi-skystrike/

If you are interested in joining one of the π guilds, please contact me (JG44D2 #3770), Snake (Snake #0551) or Kenya (Kenya π #7198) on discord. Please include your SWGOH.GG profile and/or your ally code.

• DarthBarron
    339 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    EBB Guild is looking for 1 new members to fill recent vacancies! EDIT: (1 Vacancy)

About Us: We are a mom & pop / non-affiliated independent guild, with many members being part of the original guild formation. We easily farm both Randy (the Pit) and Hank (the Tank) raids. We are competitive, but causal, never psychotic about raid tickets production (raid schedules assume 27,000 tickets a day) and an engaging helpful community on Discord. Our raid schedules are published two weeks in advance, we have an active bot on the channel that let’s you know raid times, and we have a set of simple and balanced rules that encourages participation, but allows you to use the teams you farmed. If you are looking for a guild to hang out in, chat and theorize and have fun playing the game, then we are for you. The only rule that is non-negotiable is that Discord is Mandatory. That is our primary form of communication. We are a CST (US Central Time Zone) Based Guild

Here is our guild page on swogh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/355/emperorz-black-bonez/

Here another recruiting post to learn more about us: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/128130/ebb-a-top-independent-guild-recruiting-for-tb#latest

About You: Preferably a lvl 85 player with a developed roster, either looking to farm the raids or needing to complete Han or GK. Lower levels can still be considered, but right now the guild is all lvl 85 players, so you may be at a slight disadvantage. We ask that you produce 540 tickets a day and be a daily player (use all your free energy) and we will never require you to use crystals or dictate farming priorities. It’s not required, but being active on Discord and participating in the guild is highly welcomed. It is really about enjoying the game, with the occasional kittening (edit: complaining) about RNG.

EDIT (I can't kittening believe, that kittening about RNG will result in kittening warning. You got to be kittening me, EA, although I think kitten has become my new favorite substitute on the forums)

If you are interested, send me a PM with your Discord ID and I will reach out to you. Thanks!
    Post edited by DarthBarron on
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Guild Name: The Noice Guys
    Time Zone: CST

We are currently running Hrancor. We are prepping to run HAAT in the next week or two. We are in need of 2-3 strong members to help us get to that point. We are looking to continue growing.

Rule: 0 damage Rancor until refresh rule. Nothing for AAT yet.
    Chat Apps: Discord.

Let me know if you are interested! Thank you!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players level 85, and you should have a few 7* toons for Rancor/hAAT rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

We have 1 spot available, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Current GP - 68.9 mil.
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on TB squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me here and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • Got Kenobi Shards? We do.

90% of our players have Han at 7* and 50% have General Kenobi at 7*. Come on an take a free ride!

You:
    Daily 600/600
    Use Line app
    Like to laugh a lot.
    Are cool with a 5:30pm PST raid start (they only last an hour or so anyways)

Us

Shreks Guild of Onion (typically ranked in the top 300 overall)
    Cleaned out the rule breakers & knuckle-draggers. 2 spot open.

Reset: 7:30pm Eastern time - PREFER North American players.

Heroic AAT - We do ~10 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    - FFA after that.
    -Launch at guild reset

Heroic Rancor - We do 12-13 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    -Launch at guild reset, those with Han Solo at 7* already are capped at 200k damage. Those without Han Solo at 7* can register up to 200k damage for 1st 24 hrs, then unlimited damage at next reset. Over in about 10 min... Be on time or be sad.

Policies
    -600/600 a day If you don't - I will find you, and i will kill you. ;-)
    15 7* toons Minimum (We can do the Heroic AAT with just 5 of us, but we shouldn't have to)
    -Must have line (& use it)

Guild Profile on SWGOH.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6103/shreks-guild-of-onion/

My Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/parzival/

Message me on Line with your profile for consideration: player1ready
  • Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 4 players, preferably lvl 80-85. We run HRancor approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 HAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 4 active members, preferably no groups. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.

We have 3 that come as a package, do you still have openings?
  • Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * 10 G11 toons
    * CLS unlocked, 4* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 46 members, so we have 4 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 75 +
  • Looking for a guild that still farms Haat but is laid back and inclusive? Look no further!

Guild Name: Neptune's Beard
    Raid Times: 8:30pm PST
    Guild Lead: Nuttygunner

We're looking for two recruits solid enough to farm haat with us, and progress as a guild into territory battles.

We aren't a super hardcore guild, but with that being said, that doesn't mean we're a guild too casual to compete. We consistently clear Haat, and most of our guild us progressing into 6* General Kenobi.

Our requirements are fairly lenient, given that we have consistently advanced through content and events. You'll need to rake in 600 tickets a day, but that's normal. However, we won't kick you immediately should you miss here and there. We understand that life comes first, and you've got stuff to do.

Raid formats are first 24 hours, no damage; registration only. After which, it's a free for all. Rancor finishes in less than fifteen minutes, usually, so be sure to register! Haat takes a little longer, but is usually under 12 hours.

Gear donations are a courtesy to other players, as we are prone to donating whatever at all that we possibly can in large amounts. However, should you be found to not contribute to gear donations while raking in your own requests, you'll be tracked and will see less gear.

As an added feature to our guild, we have split our officers to very specific jobs, and one of those officers provides data dumps of all raid damage on Haat, so that you can track your progress and contributions in damage. We track and group our members by damage tiers, with a current max tier of 6 being the heavy hitters. These spreadsheets are located in our LINE notes, where you can also find information on raid team composition, new events, arena strategies, and general team synergies.

Roster requirements: at least one viable Haat squad, and we'd like to see at least a 200 rank in arena.

As a guild, we're quick to give advice and always share news and tips. We use LINE for communication, and would ask that you do the same, especially with the heavy coordination being needed in the near future.

Contact me on LINE or send me a private message to get my attention. Have your swgoh.gg account ready.

In game name: Sinari Otulle
    LINE ID: sinari3696
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/sinari/

Hopefully we see you on the holotables soon!
  • tumblr_nzhs0ggUJd1r5380io1_500.gif

SITHLIVESMATTERED RECRUITING!!! NOW IN ALL CAPS FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.

TERRITORY BATTLES READY PLAYER WANTED:
    1) LOOKING FOR AROUND 1.7 MIL GALACTIC POWER; LIKE SNOOP DOGG, THE HIGHER THE BETTER.
    2) DECENT PROGRESS ON THE HRS DUO.....AS OPPOSED TO INDECENT PROGRESS.
    3) 15 G11 and SCARLETT JOHANSSON (AMPLE) 7* TOONS

FIND ME ON DISCORD: MadMalgus#2598
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    AllianceVideoBEST_zps5znyw1gb.gif
    Alliance%20Recruitment%20Ad_zpstdx5hmmm.jpg

Korribans Graveyard
    (Korriban and C420Powers coleaders)
    Line ID: korribansgraveyard
    Discord: Korriban#6036
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT ready

OTHER ALLIANCES

The Hateful 88
    Discord ID: ktulu_the hateful 88#4055
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT

Chief Alliance Contacts

Ign: 0m3g4
    Forum Id: @josephw0405
    Ally code: 247-273-955
    Lineid: 0m3g420
    Discord: 0m3g4#4514

Ign: Negan
    Lineid: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551

Ign: Ren Candoogan
    Line ID: rencandoogan
    Forum ID: @Ren_Candoogan
    Ally code: 572-694-558
    Discord: Ren Candoogan#9476
    or you can message me on here.
    May The Force Be With You All!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We are 50/50, thank you.
    Room for one active player with an unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click here!
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 35-40 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 75
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • No Refuge is looking for you!

Currently we have 46 members, so we have 4 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 75 +
  • Hello,

My guild currently has 1 opening and may have another as we prepare for the new Territory Battles game mode. I'm looking for active members who have Commander Luke Skywalker.

Who we are:
    Cooperative, fun, and friendly people.
    We farm both HAAT and HRancor raid with a 24 hour 0 damage check in.
    All members are synced on swgoh.gg
    We use discord
    Expect you to log into every raid and do 600 daily energy.
    Guild refresh is 10:30ET. Pit starts at this time. HAATstarts around noon ET.

What we expect from you:
    Have CLS
    Be friendly and active
    Have 10+ gear 11 characters
    Top 100 in Arena is expected, or we ask you consult with leaders in discord to help you get there.

If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please send me a message here. Please include your swgoh stats and your ally code.

Thanks!
  • PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 50 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work), 65 7* characters, Commander Luke and the Hoth Characters must be unlocked, and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★

Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★

If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86

Line app pm: sumrandomdude

Discord pm: Poe#1508
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds and are opening our 4th guild in EST zone we are prepping for upcoming TB. We have been merging and expanding, collecting the Hoth brothers and leveling our CLS. We have a few spots open and are wanting to get all of our guilds ready to go. We will restructure once TB shows up to have the greatest success in all of our guilds.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on Line: benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Oktogen
    122 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Dracarys is a competitive HAAT guild working hard to maximize our Territory Battle rewards.
    We are based in the UTC +8 time zone, ideally suited for players in China, Korea and Japan.
    Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out across America, Asia and Europe.
    Raid rules for Rancor and HAAT are a 24 hour zero damage phase, then free for all after that.
    Tickets are 30,000 per day, so we do a minimum 3 Rancor raids and 2 HAAT raids every week.
    Our guild roster is shown here: https://swgoh.gg/g/27387/dracarys/

Rancor raid time is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8
    HAAT raid time is: 7AM PDT UTC -7, 10AM EDT UTC -4, 3PM CET UTC +1, 10PM UTC+8
    Territory Battle is: 6AM PDT UTC -7, 9AM EDT UTC -4, 2PM CET UTC +1, 9PM UTC+8

We have the following requirements:
    1) Contribute 600 tickets daily
    2) 15 x gear 11 characters
    3) Join our Discord server
    4) Swgoh.gg profile
    5) Level 85

Please feel free to contact me if interested :)
    Discord:
    Oktogen#4409
    PLz4fr6.jpg
    Post edited by Oktogen on
  • Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can reap their rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.6-million, 112 activated-toons, 67 toons at 7-Stars, 16 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 136, a Fleet-Rank of 197, has won over 4,483 Galactic War battles, and has donated 928 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, and Grand Admiral Thrawn), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, and a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require SWGoH.gg for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia! Our average guild-member has been a Level-85 player for quite some time, has 112 activated-toons (with 67 at 7-Stars and 16 at Gear-XI), an Average Arena-Rank of 135, a Fleet-Rank of 197, 4,483 GW victories, and 928 gear-donations. And those are just our averages !!! Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Prepare ourselves for the new and upcoming "Territory Battles" feature. And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 150
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 50x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 10x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Discord is Mandatory
    + SWGoH.gg Account is Mandatory
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all.

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) is a free-for-all for Phases-One, -Two, and -Three, with a 24-hour hold before beginning a free-for-all on Phase-Four.

We rotate start-times, for both types of -raids, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We are actively preparing for the new and upcoming Territory Battles feature... not just paying "lip-service" to it !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers!

If the rumors are to be believed, a guild full of players with CLS, HRSc, HRSo, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons will be the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature.

Add to all this: We have a network of "Bothan Spies," with deep-ties to some people "in the know." Although we publicly can't name names, some of those very same SWGoH vloggers you may watch, are part of our Alliance. Simply put: We get intel, before it's released publicly !!! And that helps us prepare, tremendously !!!!!!!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a couple of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! The last time we posted a "recruitment-ad" we were inundated with messages (37 in all!), filling-up the available space in under a few hours! Fortunately, we were able to get most respondents into a different guild, from within our Alliance.

If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member! But, even if you don't, we're part of a 40+ guild Alliance, and, we can definitely find a home for you.

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, and, together we can rule Territory Battles, as guildies!

This is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have 2 spots remaining. We are looking for level 85 players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST)

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and require new members to join our LINE group.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 

Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• **The Ones American Knights**

* HAAT and Rancor are 24 hour 0 damage
    * Discord is required
    * Guild reset is 9:30 EDT
    * 500/day average
    * Not too strict, just communicate with us and there won't be any issues
    * We are looking for players with a Galactic Power of 1,250,000+, if you're close we can make exceptions

My discord is ONE(TAK)Cam#6007

Send me a PM for more information
  • Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are a top 25 guild when we push for it. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. We're getting ready for territory battles. We ask that you have Discord in order to read Territoty Battle communications. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: PapaDood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player, preferably lvl 80-85. We run HRancor approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 HAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.
  • MASTERS AND LORDS recruiting 80+ players with a large pool of 7* for the heroic raid! Join us!
  • Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Greetings!
    The Empire strikes back is a uk based guild that is looking to recruit an extra member to join us in heroic AAT and rancor raids. We offer the following:
    Heroic AAT raids
    Yes, that's right, heroic. You can start earning General Kenobi shards as soon as you join us! We start HAAT raids for zero scores on Wed and and Sat eves, and open them the following morning. Raids are completed in 4 hours of opening.
    Heroic Rancor Raids
    We complete 3 a week. Due to the speed of the raid we have a 24hr zero scores policy so that everyone can claim the rewards, even if you can't get online at that time. Raids take place at 8pm U.K. Time on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
    An active line group
    We use the line app for communication. Be that announcements, game advice and general discussion.
    Raid times (All GMT)
    Rancor - 24hr zero scores open at 2000 on Sat, Mon and Wed. We hit the rancor on Sun, Tue and Thur at 2000.
    HAAT - zero scores open at 2000 on Wed and Sat. We clear p1 at 0800 on Thurs and Sun, then straight on to P2-P4

We are currently looking for a level 85 player, who has, or is willing to develop teams for the HAAT and TB. No experience of HAAT is necessary, but you must be prepared to develop a strong team. A willingness to join our line group is also a requirement.
    Interested? Please contact me via line (ID - leeman1980j) with your ally code.