Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Only2, is looking for for a few more members. We are 47/50 currently. We do require Discord usage, and observe 24 hour sacrifice (0 damage attacks) on Pit. H-Pit, AaT. We have a great base of players and making pushes at HAAT, and ready for Territory Battles. We're Casual but committed to progressing as a guild. Most of our members have been together for over a year now. Rancor starts at 10am or 10pm, and Tank is launched at 5am EST. AC 729-834-816.
  • XJedimindtricksxG2 is in search 4 new members to fill out our roster to replace some inactive players.
    Who are we - We are an offspring of a guild running both heroic raids. Until recently we were getting some assistance in Heroic Rancor from our parent guild, but have been doing it on our own for a month. We run Heroic Rancor each Monday and Thursday launching at the guild reset (7.30pm eastern), and normal AAT, completed in 2-3 days. Rancor we send in 1 person (rotation) to solo p1, then it is a 24 zero damage for over level 80, under 80 are free to hit away to take advantage of the door.
    Guild requirements - follow rancor rules, and game activity, that is it.
    Feel you want more, we do use LINE app for general game chat, and share what we learn, and can also tap into our parent guilds line group for advanced advice. Although it is not compulsary, we do encourage the use of LINE and swgoh.gg as both are a helpful resource.
    We welcome players of all levels, currently we have 21 who are 85, 19 between 70 and 84, and a few in the 20 to 50 range. We have regular gear gifters to help our new players gear up easier.

So, if you are currently in a floundering guild (been there) and want a change, you can either message me on LINE (search Bacon Ears) or look up my ally code 745-686-479, and ill send you an invite.

Come check us out, Rancor launches tonight, so you will be straight into Han Solo shards.
  • Currently Recruiting
    Nerfherders United
    British timezone
    80+
    running the t7 Rancor and t6 aat
    must be a daily active member and consistently post damage on every raid.
    must communicate in the ingame chat.
    If you wish to join the guild add me, Ally Code: 215-772-958
    Then we will view your profile to see if you are suited to us
  • The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable
    SWGOH gamers that together run four raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk
    was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.
    Almost all members are level 85 and
    members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the
    eastern time zone.
    Empire Hoth has a casual environment, but would like to see motivated individuals who would like to raid and help others, donate, and constantly strive to 600. We promote hard working raiders to our HAAT guilds. Empire Hoth is currently is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?
    We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild
    members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information,
    which is available to view here: >>>
    [url="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq4
    0/edit"]Empire Charter[/url]<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce
    confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid
    times, and more within our charter. We created a concise and
    user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and
    welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So
    check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire Hoth's requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    *5G10+
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~1 pieceof gear/day)
    * Have fun
    Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:
    Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us
    know!
  • Need 1. HAAT is at 8pm. Rancors rotate between 12p and 9pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. 600 tickets a day mandatory. This guild is part of a multi guild group. If you're roster is top tier, you can also be considered for the mega guild roster list we're forming in prep for Territory Battles.

Chat is on Discord and is required.

zzhbkk#9591

Or my Line ID is

zzhbkk
  • SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently up to 47 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 24 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. (We stalled about 1/2 through Phase 3). We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • munelear
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    [removed]
    Post edited by munelear on
  • KøR Academy Is looking for new players level 22-85 trying to develop & get ready for HPIT & HAAT. We currently are Running T/4/5/6 every other day & are doing NAAT like for players who want to have fun yet learn in the process. If your serious about the game looking to sharpen you're skills let me know asap! We are the fast way for new players & older players to get you ready for HPIT & HAAT hands down!

Rules
    1. We do ask you get 3k Tickets Weekly

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory (we have rooms for every aspect of the game to help you progress and we are a very active community)

3. On Pit Raids We use Zero Damage for levels 71 & above from time launched until 4 pm EST next day

4. NAAT Raids are launched at 5 pm EST the day after the last has ended

KøR Academy Recruiter
    Ally Code 485-581-278
    Line ID Darthbiscuits

• Only 2 spots free

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild.

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.
    Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We have 48 members now

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Join immediate
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Gunnybunny
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Die Gilde Alu's kleine Farm ist ein Trupp von aktuell 18 ambitionierten, aber dramafreien Spielern.
    Wir suchen Spieler ab Level 65, die täglich ihre Gildenpunkte für das Team beisteuern.
    Level 7 Toons sind wünschenswert.
    Sprache ist bevorzugt Deutsch.
    Aktuell spielen wir Rancor auf 7 und AAT6.
    Anfragen über Bündniscode von Alufolie 698-847-641
    Post edited by Gunnybunny on
  • Hey

I'm a representative of the guild Empire Strikes Front. We are looking for people to fill up extra slots on our guild.

We are a UK based guild that raids every few days at 9pm UK time. We have a 24 hour period of 0 damage on the rancor with one team allowed at 9pm the following day. We are also looking for help in HAAT. On our most recent attempt we were only 10% away from completing it but due to the lack of members we could not.

If you are still looking for a guild and are inrested in joining us please message me back.

My ally code is 782-355-577 if you are interested.

Thanks and may the force be with you

Horse2318
  • mingtheinsatiable
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a couple recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for about a year now. We currently have 46/50 members, having purged a couple players who couldn't comply with raid rules. All but one of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with active, impactful players. Our members average approximately 29 7-stars each, and just over 910,000 Galactic Power per member. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; and (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han.

Tank Raid: For AAT, we typically run normal AAT (and finish in less than 48 hours, closer to 24 hours). We have also occasionally dipped our toes into HAAT and completed with some assistance. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, and that our guild is a good fit for each member. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have a minimum of 10 7-star characters and a minimum of 650,000 total Galactic Power.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged. Territory Battle (when that rolls out) contribution will be mandatory, as rewards are based on each player's contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.

If you're interested in joining up, message me or shoot me an ally invite through the game:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
    Post edited by mingtheinsatiable on

• Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • WhileLiving
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    SkyMaulShoppers is a new guild recruiting active players of all levels. We're currently able to beat the tank with only 5 people doing most of the damage. We really just need help earning tickets every day.
    My ally code is 365 926 315, if you're interested.
    Post edited by WhileLiving on
  • Be Part of a Rapidly Growing yet Friendly Guild

We are The Half Moon, a friendly guild focused on growing our squads and raiding, while understanding that real life happens. We slam the NAAT in 2 days and Heroic Rancor in a matter of hours.

Raid Schedule:

We are currently clearing 2-3 Heroic Rancors per week, with 24hr zero damage rule.
    We are currently clearing 2 normal AAT raids per week, clearing within 2 days of launch - building towards HAAT!

What do we need?

We have space for 8 active guild members. Preferably level 75+
    We expect daily tickets, at least your regular energy spend to get you to 500 (600 is even better!)
    Only roster requirement is that you have one 6* and one 7* toon to raid.

The Guild is comprised of people from all hemispheres and from various continents. We follow 2 separate raid times to accommodate everyone.

We use Discord to chat and coordinate. Discord server link will be sent upon joining the clan.

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lubnar/
    Ally code: 473-718-858
    Send me a PM on here or ally request me with no guild status and you will get an invite.
  • Hey there , fellow galatic heroes!

Our guild is looking for a couple new members to replace 3 inactive ones. We haven't recruited in a while since we were sitting with 50/50 But a few have since stopped playing.
    We have a very strong group of guys who are all really active, helpful and friendly. There are no dictators. We average 24k in daily raid tickets. Our guild reset is 7:30pm EST and that's when we launch our raids.
    As of now we have a 0 damage for 24hrs for anyone high than lvl82 In our T7 and AAT raids. The T7 raids were only lasting 35 minutes and the AAT was taking 10 hours after being launched. So collectively we decided that we want our mid/low level guys to have more time to get some hits in to enjoy the raids too. We also have players from all over the world so having it delayed helps everyone.
    This is literally our ONLY "rule".

We have a chat group on the LINE which is not mandatory but it's really helpful and fun.
    All we want is friendly people to grow with and get ready for the up coming territory battles.
    Let me know if you're interested. You'd enjoy this guild I'm sure. We want any and all to come join. No restrictions, whale or guppy! Message me here or add me on LINE.

Line ID: cobra_ren
    User name: Cobra Ren
    Ally code: 692 577 767
    Guild: The East York Empire
    https://swgoh.gg/u/cobraren/
  • Guild name: Lazy Knights Old Republic
    Guild capacity: 21/50
    Pit raids: Heroic Rancour, NAAT
    Time zone: EST
    3rd party chat: Discord (Mandatory)
    Min entry level: 60
    Donations: generous
    Raid Rules: 24 hour 0 Damage

About Us:
    Relaxed and fun group that is mainly F2P with a few P2P members and everyone likes to help out lower level members with gear, knowledge and cookies! Everyone also loves funny memes!

To Join: Ally Request in game (157-941-434), message me on Discord (Pier007#6736) or PM.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/pier007/
  • Guild Name: The Noice Guys
    Looking for 8 active players to complete our ranks.
    We run Heroic Rancor and NAAT 2-3 times a week. Close to completing HAAT.
    We are laid back and helpful group just looking for active players who want to grow.
    Please be able to see texts or Join our discord group.
    975-531-694 Ally Code
  • "Hello there! Come here my little friend, don’t be afraid…"

The Z Nutt Tossahs (ZNT) is recruiting 5 new daily, active players to its ranks! We are a committed, friendly group looking to overhauling our roster in preparation for the HAAT and the new Territory Battle game mode. We welcome Level 78+ players (F2P or P2P) and are invested in helping new members refine their roster and find success in the Raids.

We are Heroic Pit Raid Guild and are currently running NAAT Tank Takedowns.

ABOUT US
    We have grown from a trio of three Star Wars “enthusiasts” into an international Guild with members from exotic places such as Canada! Our core members hail from the USA, Brazil, Portugal, Turkey, and, of course, Canada (we have a lot of Canadian members). Our common language is Galactic Basic (English) but we have members that speak fluent French and Portuguese. Our approach to the game is enthusiastic; we want General Kenobi & all the new characters the Territory Battles may offer! We have online resources to help players develop their roster in a productive, personalized manner. A majority of our members are F2P with some that occasionally spend a few bucks.

GUILD RESET & TIME ZONE
    Our Guild Activities reset at 7:30 pm EST.

RANCOR RAIDS
    Our Pit Raids run on a rotation beginning with a T5 that is reserved exclusively for developing members, all established members earn rewards for their zero point contribution.

Following the T5 we launch three T7/Heroic Rancor Raids. A mandatory 24 hour Zero Damage Period applies to all of the T7 Raids. Once this 24 hr period concludes members may battle at will. We typically run two Rancor Raids a week starting at 11 am ET or 10 pm ET. If tickets are available we will run a BONUS third raid.

AAT RAIDS
    NAAT launch whenever we have the requisite tickets, typically running twice a week.

DISCORD & Guild Chat
    Access to Discord is strongly urged, but not required. For members not comfortable using external methods of communication they can stick with the in-game chat.

HOUSE RULES
    While we enjoy playful banter, please be polite and respectful of others. We're all different individuals from all over the world, with different views on all kinds of subjects. By all means, discuss, but keep it cool and respect differing opinions.

EXPECTATIONS
    600/600 tickets per day is a loose requirement. While all our members are encouraged to contribute the maximum ticket amounts, we know folks have lives outside of Star Wars. (I know, but it happens.) We keep track of how many daily raid tickets everyone contributes. Members that are found to be underproducing will receive a warning. If their inactivity continues, they will be removed from the Guild.

Participation in ALL raids is required. Communicate with the officers if you aren’t able to participate in scheduled Raids.

ABOUT YOU
    Level 78+ player. Ideally, you have an SWGOH.gg profile, but it isn’t necessary. You should have at least one full 7-star team. Be an active, daily player. We will consider players that are of a lower level, and/or with less 7-star characters if said player is extremely active and progressing fast.

Contact Zag Nuttz#1519 on Discord or DM me with your questions or interest!
    Ally: 966-428-981
    [email protected]
  • Oceanic Knights is an Aussie guild looking for more, we have an opening of 17 spots and are looking for more to help us get to HAAT. Doing T6 AAT in 12 hours so we are close with the team we have now so some extra people will help a lot!
    Raids at 6pm AEST (UTC +10)
    Heroic Rancor rules – 24-hour 0 damage applies with free for all next day at 6pm AEST
    NAAT – free for all
    We only ask for 600 raid tickets daily, contribute when you can and to work on HAAT teams
    Hit me up on Discord - meed#8486
    Ally code – 533-511-365 meedles
  • No Refuge is looking for you!

Currently we have 46 members, so we have 4 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 75 +
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    AllianceVideoBEST_zps5znyw1gb.gif
    Alliance%20Recruitment%20Ad_zpstdx5hmmm.jpg

Parhelion Phantoms (BST)
    (Rickersby and Ren Candoogan)
    Line ID: E.rickersby
    46/50
    H rancor & NAAT

HanYolooooooo (EST)
    Line ID: kloran2
    41/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Paradigm Potentium
    (shooter714)
    47/50
    H rancor & NAAT

TWD Saviors (PST)
    LINE ID: twd_negan
    47/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Kaminoan Cloning Syndicate (EST)(6:30 pm raid time)
    (Morgoth)
    Line ID: morgoth24
    44/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

TheHandofThrawn (EST raid time 9:30pm)
    Line ID: stokeley
    21/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Cruel Assasins (Guild reset 7:30pm EST)
    (MLCN R.R.)
    Line ID: t.r.13
    15/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

Gone Plaid Elite (GMT+6 raid time 2pm)
    (AntiHero's Ghost)
    Line ID: ghostofantihero
    20/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Rebellion Order (UTC+7)
    Line ID: stevedooley
    48/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Shifty Rebels (GMT)
    (Al Harrington)
    Line ID: waltmillsy
    10/50
    Starter Guild with low level raids

Rancor Roughnecks (EST)
    (Lord Elegan)
    Line ID: lordelegan
    41/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Order of Reapers (EST)
    (Xiluin/Reaper)
    Line ID: xiluin
    5/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Chief Alliance Contacts

Ign: 0m3g4
    Forum Id: @josephw0405
    Ally code: 247-273-955
    Lineid: 0m3g420
    Discord: 0m3g4#4514

Ign: Negan
    Lineid: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551

Ign: Ren Candoogan
    Line ID: rencandoogan
    Forum ID: @Ren_Candoogan
    Ally code: 572-694-558
    Discord: Ren Candoogan#9476
    or you can message me on here.
    May The Force Be With You All!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently up to 47 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 24 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. (We stalled about 1/2 through Phase 3). We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • maraexibil
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: Legends of Light
    Send your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6

Seeking two more members for HAAT push.

Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours
    NAAT - FFA

Friendly guild, seeking active and developing players level 85. Ideally committed to see HAAT on farm and TB success.

Guild reset 1030PM EST.
    Post edited by maraexibil on
  • Hello!

We are a guild of 30 players looking to fill in the gap and progress more towards the HAAT raid. We do not require you to do 600 tickets a day but ask that you do at least 400 and I do check. I understand life happens sometimes but do try to get at least 400.

The Galactic Uprising is a midcore guild looking to broaden our horizons. The 24 hour 0 damage rule is in place for the heroic Pit raid. We are currently still on the T6 AAT, but with more people, we have a better chance of clearing the HAAT. Must be at least level 80 with ten 7* characters at gear level 8 or beyond.

Boot policy is 2 weeks then you're out, unless otherwise stated you're going to be gone, then we'll work something out. Discord is available and encouraged.
    Also, I do boot if you damage before everyone else on heroic pits.

Who are we looking for? People with at least six 7☆ characters. People with characters at gear level 8 that need to shatter that ceiling to get to gear 9 and beyond and who do play as much as they can.

Thank for you taking the time to read this. My information is as follows.

649-176-814 ; Ally code
    VeteranWarrior#2512 ; Discord.
  • The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members.
    We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below.

We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun

Would love to have you onboard.
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club
    Ally Code 174-714-377

Fun, easy-going Guild.
  • Greetings!

Aur0ra Guard are looking for 5+ players to join us as we approach Territory Battles and HAAT. The latter of which we are very close to, with a few Zylos being built to solo Grievous. If you are on the cusp, or eager to find out, now is the time to join.

We're UK based, 45 members strong and run a successful 24hr Zero Point Rancor system. It was difficult getting there but we did it, and I'm very proud.

Because of this we are no longer accepting conventional requests. We've got a bit tired of ppl marching in and hitting big, having not bothered to read the instructions. All new entrants will have to come through LINE, where we have a portion of us chatting strategy, characters, and fun. Once I've made sure you're clear on the basics, you're in!

We've got big things planned. Some great players. And a nice chilled vibe. We want to excel but not at the cost of enjoyment.

If you're a lvl85 addict then pls contact me here or directly on LINE. My username is mathisrarg.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)
  • G_Man
    18 posts Member
    Guilds:

#And Now our Watch has Ended# 25 Person guild due to reform of a long time AFK leader. Solid core of 85's with most players above 74.

GMT 20.00 Raid time EU Guild with a 24 Hour 0 Damage raid rule for HPit

Level 70 Plus with an active Outlook for the game (600 / 600) not essential. Must use Discord for Chat and have a positive outlook to progress in game towards HAAT.

HPit 0 Damage for 24 Hours (So all can participate for loot because it goes down quick)
    AAT Normal (Hit from the Beginning)

Discord Tag - G Man #8366

Ally Code - 984-449-765

Swgoh.gg account preffered but not required.

https://swgoh.gg/g/27078/and-now-our-watch-has-ended/

Looking forward to hearing you. Grab me either the forum or Discord.

Richi

** Still Looking**
  • Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds and are opening our 4th guild in EST zone we are prepping for upcoming TB. We have been merging and expanding, collecting the Hoth brothers and leveling our CLS. We have a few spots open and are wanting to get all of our guilds ready to go. We will restructure once TB shows up to have the greatest success in all of our guilds.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on Line: benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds and are opening our 4th guild in EST zone we are prepping for upcoming TB. We have been merging and expanding, collecting the Hoth brothers and leveling our CLS. We have a few spots open and are wanting to get all of our guilds ready to go. We will restructure once TB shows up to have the greatest success in all of our guilds.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on Line: benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/