Wedge/MK4 computer away from gear 8/lvl66*
Biggs/Gear 7(Need 1 piece)/ lvl 68
Admiral Ackbar/Gear 7(need 1 piece)/lvl 74
SPF/Gear 7 (need 4)/ lvl 62
STH/Gear 7(need 2)/ lvl 61
Luke/Gear 8(need 1)/lvl 75
Leia/Gear 7(Need 3)/lvl 55*
K2/Gear 8 (Need 4)/lvl 62

The characters with * are characters that aren't quite seven stars but should be by the time of the event. The needs are for the next level(ex. Luke is at Gear 8 needs 1 more for gear 9).
Thanks all. God Bless. And may the Force be with you.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• No
  • The event is fairly easy. You should be able to do it with that roster.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Ah... Varying opinions
    No

What do I still need, in your opinion
    The event is fairly easy. You should be able to do it with that roster.

I hope its true. What team do you think I should run? I was thinking AA(L)/Wiggs/SRPF/ and STH.
  • Exwin
    19 posts Member
    Get them up to level 85 if you can. The gear levels seem possible with some good RNG
  • Need better gear. Gear 8 at least. Especially since the levels are low
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Exwin wrote: »
    Get them up to level 85 if you can. The gear levels seem possible with some good RNG
    Need better gear. Gear 8 at least. Especially since the levels are low

@Exwin I should be able to level them up as close as possible to 85 70's at least. And @Mitchell_13 i should be able to get most of them to gear 8.
  • Then you should be fine. Gear 8 level 75 decent mods
  • Level up Wiggs, Leia and STH to level 75, run them with Ackbar as you'll need his cleanse (Wedge lead) and get some good speed mods on Biggs and STH, you'll be fine. EP event isn't that tough as long as you can deal out a decent amount of damage.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Then you should be fine. Gear 8 level 75 decent mods
    Level up Wiggs, Leia and STH to level 75, run them with Ackbar as you'll need his cleanse (Wedge lead) and get some good speed mods on Biggs and STH, you'll be fine. EP event isn't that tough as long as you can deal out a decent amount of damage.

Phew... I really needed him for R2 event in which I predict comes back in November.
  • i think you can...get them to level 75-80ish.
    i would go with a wedge lead, biggs, leia, STHan and maybe ackbar or K2
  • Get them all to g8 and use wedge biggs Leia st han and Akbar or k2
  • I had made it with Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar and SPF all gear 8 and level 80. I preffer SPF over STH then he is easier to hold at life. I think if you use Leia for Lando it should work too.
  • Level up Wiggs, Leia and STH to level 75, run them with Ackbar as you'll need his cleanse (Wedge lead) and get some good speed mods on Biggs and STH, you'll be fine. EP event isn't that tough as long as you can deal out a decent amount of damage.

This...

I did it with G8 / L80-ish Wegde (L) - Biggs - Lando - STH - Ezra
  • Tman wrote: »
    Then you should be fine. Gear 8 level 75 decent mods
    Level up Wiggs, Leia and STH to level 75, run them with Ackbar as you'll need his cleanse (Wedge lead) and get some good speed mods on Biggs and STH, you'll be fine. EP event isn't that tough as long as you can deal out a decent amount of damage.

Phew... I really needed him for R2 event in which I predict comes back in November.

Then bad news, You will also have hard time with R2 as that one is even harder to 7* (The last stage esp.)
    I had hard time with
    EP g10
    Vader g9
    Tarkin g8
    RG g8
    Magma g8.
    It took me hours and wise modding to get the right RNG and be able to complete.
  • For Palps - G8 Biggs/Lando, G7 Wedge, Leia, G6 Ackbar with health mods on all of them. That's what I used back in december to 7* him.
    For R2 - You will need tons of RNG if you're to beat him. I barely won with 1v1 Vader vs Chewie after 100 attempts. My team consisted of G10 Palps and Vader, G9 TFP, G8 RG and G7 Snowtrooper. Palps and Vader had good mods.