The Empire will survive this meta.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    bumped over to the correct sub forum.
  • Nice squad. Too much effort to farm Shore and DK though. No way 90% of players could pull this off :p
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Thank God 90% of players can't pull this off. It would become meta and I'd have to change.

Puppy and I play on the same shard. Folks that follow the forums know that I refuse to join the meta and have been a die-hard jedi player for a long time.

Once CLS took over our shard, I finally decided on a change. Puppy was my inspiration.

I prefer Storm over Tarkin and share the same success. We just go about it different ways.
  • GGYY
    47 posts Member
    Teams like yours give me hope!

Can Thrawn Tarkin Shore Storm DT work?
    My mod sets aren't as great mostly +60-100 ish
    Any help from fellow imperials is much appreciated!

https://swgoh.gg/u/ggyy/
  • PuppyJuicers
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    GGYY wrote: »
    Teams like yours give me hope!

Can Thrawn Tarkin Shore Storm DT work?
    My mod sets aren't as great mostly +60-100 ish
    Any help from fellow imperials is much appreciated!

https://swgoh.gg/u/ggyy/

You don't need to be faster than the other team. In every fight in that video, I wasn't the first team to move. You do need mods that are on par with the teams you are planning to destroy.
    Post edited by PuppyJuicers on
  • We really need a new Thrawn event. Without him about 90% of the teams can't be beated in the top 50 in my experience.
  • Great choice of music :lol: ! One of my favorite things from Rebels.

The music from Rebels is so underappreciated! I am glad someone else enjoys it as much as me.

The music from Rebels is so underappreciated! I am glad someone else enjoys it as much as me.

Oh yeah, the episode with the Space Anomaly was one of my favorite from both TCW and Rebels, I truly liked the mysterious part and how they needed something specific to travel through the cluster!

I listen to it on Spotify, I'm such a nerd.

Lol, I listen to Star Wars themed dubstep when I am out on a run or bike ride.

• Thanks a lot man, now all the whales on my launch shard are going to do this to my team. Lol!

I'm mostly free to play and yesterday I reached Rank 3 in Arena with:

CLS (it binds zeta)
    R2D2 (double zeta)
    Leia
    Raid Han (zeta)
    Old Ben

I didn't hold it, but I can hold top 10 if I fight at the right time. But I definitely don't have Krennic up there and my Thrawn is only 6 star.

But excellent video.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Sad part is not having krennic makes this hard to win with. I use this team but with nihilus instead of krennic, and I'm lucky if I make top 20.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Lol, I listen to Star Wars themed dubstep when I am out on a run or bike ride.

Lol, I'm not the only one then.
  • Riggler
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Awesome team dude, working on a similar one just need zetas. Sick of meta on my shard, maybe one day I'll get up there.