What is YOUR galactic power

Replies

• 2.3M total. 1.46M toons. 840k ships.

@RacerDejak You summed it up, but a little $ may go a long way. If you use purchased crystals (or any crystal for that matter) to get more credits to level mods, chasing the elusive +15 speed secondaries and selling those that don't deliver it, it's a waste.
    If you use too many crystals on Chromiums when you have 80% toons at 7* already, it's a waste.
    Many long-time F2P and P2P (dolphins, orcas) may have a very high global power, but it does not go hand in hand. In my guild, several players have a GP around 1.5M, and they do as much in HAAT - it's just a question of priority in farming and developing a select set of characters. TB (as most of the other events lately) seem to favor players who opted for a broad and homogeneous roster rather than a narrow specialization. On the whole, focusing on few characters presents diminishing returns, so players who do it need to devote lots of ressources.
    In fact, I have a higher GP than most of my Arena shard, despite 1) a four-month hiatus last year and 2) the fact that most are P2P too. A question of gameplay style.
    1. Giggity
    2. 1,827,036
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    1.7ish mil

Question: Will it boost if i upgrade my cr4p toons to *7? I have the shard to *7, i just don't mind to upgrade them. Also i have many lvl 1 chars
    :flushed:

Also putting scrap mods on your unused junk toons will increase power.

Another question SolidStripes ;
    I have many *5 color-mods that i keep.. if i put them in my junk toons, do i need to upgrade them to max level 15, or it will be just fine with lvl 1 :flushed:
    A 5-dot level 1 mod is somethong like +2 power, a 5-dot level 15 mod is something like +200 power. Probably more. So, yeah, upgrading them helps!

Also help drain my credit (and my wallet)? :flushed:

Well your credits are going to be drained anyway. It's just a matter of deciding what it's most important to be drained on. Like, what are you spending on now?

I keep 500k at all times in case I need to raise a couple stars all at once--or if I have someone getting their 7th star I won't have to wait more than a day to pay for it. Beyond that I spend it all on raising levels until I'm out of training droids. I raise one mod to level 15 a day.

Others spend thousands of crystals refreshing the mod store so they can find a mod that they'll then buy for over 2m and then upgrade it in hopes of equipping it on a character to raise their speed secondary from +10 to +11. And if they don't get that speed bump all the credits and crystals go to waste and that's considered perfectly rational and a good game move.

Credits are meant to be spent. It's just a matter of what you're spending them on.
    That one ?

Yeah, thanks. The approval thing is great, I just wish it wouldn't affect edited posts!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • 880,259 total
    467,321 characters
    412,938 ships
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I'm afraid to look.
    @ShaolinPunk
    I looked, it's not bad ;)
    opXphSk.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • 962k. Started mid January
  • 1.6m total
    1m toons
    600k ships
  • Saetet
    212 posts Member
    3 million.
    1.9 characters
    1.1 ships
    And then there were pants...
  • 3 million plus
  • 1,274,491and unfortunately the highest in my guild
  • 1.8 mil
  • 2.46mil
    1.45mil characters 1mil ships

• beat that n00bs
  • Galactic Power: 1,457,907
    Characters: 764, 734 (cuz I am pro Empire)
    Ships: 693,173 (All dark side)
    Nocifer Deathblade
    Leader and Founder of The Dread Masters
  • 1,274,491and unfortunately the highest in my guild

Well... good luck for TB
  • 1.9m here. Hoping to give that a boost.
  • Metroplex79
    834 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    1,274,491and unfortunately the highest in my guild
    If you've got 40+ active/dedicated players, your Guild should still do ok. Might not dominate, but still achieve something.

People just has to do something in TB, and it'll help somewhere somehow.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • 2M
    Do or do not...
  • @everybody who hasn´t noticed it yet: swgoh.gg was undergoing a "rework" you can view everybodies GP there and even - in the guild overview - in which "Areas" (Star level, Level, Gear, Abilities, Mods) you have how many points left for max GP to achieve...
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Just slightly less than 1.2m.

I have an inventory full of 5-dot level 12 mods, and about 30 characters that could equip mods but I'm just leaving them bare until I have them starred up & geared up enough to use for raids or whatever.

I dunno how much it would boost my G-Power if I equipped mods on all of those characters. But it doesn't seem like there's any point to doing it right now, besides increasing a symbolic number that mostly only distinguishes players with big gaps between them (very old vs. very new, whale vs. free).
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Just slightly less than 1.2m.

I have an inventory full of 5-dot level 12 mods, and about 30 characters that could equip mods but I'm just leaving them bare until I have them starred up & geared up enough to use for raids or whatever.

I dunno how much it would boost my G-Power if I equipped mods on all of those characters. But it doesn't seem like there's any point to doing it right now, besides increasing a symbolic number that mostly only distinguishes players with big gaps between them (very old vs. very new, whale vs. free).
    Probably wise. Each level 12 5-dot mod is worth 117 GP, which means 704 GP per person, or about 21k if you filled up 30 people with those mods. A single phase 1 combat mission will net you faaaaaar more extra GP than that.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • 1.1 million
  • benacrow wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what's the highest Galactic Power that anyone has seen? One of our members has 3.214M so I'm curious what others have seen around.

There is a guy in my ship shard with over 3.3 million
  • Joost
    233 posts Member

ships 463.005

characters 763.108
  • OVER 9000!!!
  • 975K, but I have about 5 characters with the shards to 7* them. I just don't want to waste the credits, yet. It would take around 10M to upgrade everything character I have the shards for.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    benacrow wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what's the highest Galactic Power that anyone has seen? One of our members has 3.214M so I'm curious what others have seen around.

You compare your members sizes? OMG, this game.

Sizes of galactic p. that ofc