Luke or Lando for Palp event

Sup,

New player here looking to build an empire team. I'm thinking Vader, palps, TFP, shore, Boba. I have the last three toons as I got shore in a Chromium pack.

Right now I'm level 49 and have the following rebs:

5 star Ben, 5 star Biggs, about halfway to 5 star Ackbar and 4 star Leia/Luke. All gear 5-6 range.

I know that Lando is a superior toon but I'm considering the possibility of being able to 6 star palpatine during this event.

However, Luke is pretty bad. Would I even be able to do tier 6 with a 6 star reb team of Ackbar lead Ben, Biggs, Luke / Leia, G7-G8ish?

I don't know how fast I will level from 49 to the 70ish it sounds like I need to be to do the event either. Can I do that in 30 days with an extra 100 crystals a day?

Replies

• Lando is great char, also useful for heist, crit chance mod challenge. But if u wanna have CLS, Luke is A MUST.. Along with *7 sthan, leia, old ben. Just it that i can answer ;)

• RacerDejak wrote: »
    Lando is great char, also useful for heist, crit chance mod challenge. But if u wanna have CLS, Luke is A MUST.. Along with *7 sthan, leia, old ben. Just it that i can answer ;)

Thanks bud. Do you reckon 7* Palp is possible with Luke in your lineup? Or is Lando a must.
  • Mobius wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Lando is great char, also useful for heist, crit chance mod challenge. But if u wanna have CLS, Luke is A MUST.. Along with *7 sthan, leia, old ben. Just it that i can answer ;)

Thanks bud. Do you reckon 7* Palp is possible with Luke in your lineup? Or is Lando a must.

I'd farm luke to 7 star and find out. Not like you don't need him for another character
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I dont remember which node he's in, but have you unlocked wedge's node in cantina battles?
  • Mobius wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

U're welcome mate ;)
    I think with well geared char, mods, skill upgrade, everything possible. If i'm not wrong, i finished *7 palp with Akbar lead, Leia, Biggs, Luke, Scarif Pathfinder. I find out my crucial char is Scariff, because he takes all the damage, dead, wake up from the dead, takes damage again. Sure every people have different experiences with their battle.. but imo palp event is quite easy ;)
  • ^ Sounds good, thanks again. I'll level Luke and leave Lando for later.
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I dont remember which node he's in, but have you unlocked wedge's node in cantina battles?

Not yet. He's node 6 (level 69 unlock). So it will be a while before I get him but he's on my farm list for sure.