Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15.30 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T7 rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• Sc0undrel Federation are Recruiting

Laid back and friendly guild seeking active EU/US & Canadian players. UK speaking. Must have GSOH.

All joking aside we have recently lost a couple of players and are at 49/50 with an alt account filling in.

We look to get out 600s a day and all striving to work together towards TB.

Naturally doing Heroic AATs with lots of 7* General Kenobis already. We're at 19 CLS' and counting so a dedicated bunch.

https://swgoh.gg/g/14893/scoundrel-federati0n/

Contact me on LINE if your interested. User id: brown6 or drop me a message here.

Two spaces and counting. We have 2 start times for raids to keep everyone happy and a 24hr log period etc.

Minimum of 1.2m galactic power required and preferably swgoh.gg linked!
  • Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!
    We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternativly, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
  • Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 5 guilds: 4 HAATs and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for HAAT.

We have over 245 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via Line (ID: evergoo) or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • Lifetime Power
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 2 open spots due to removal of members for inactivity

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/

Lifetime power is a very active guild currently doing 3 Heroic Pit and 2 HAAT raids per week.

We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well.
    We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication
    - Must have at least 1 full HAAT viable team (g10 or higher, if close msg me) http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity

Current Raid schedule:
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Heroic Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Tuesday and Saturday HAAT: start times vary but are announced well in advance

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.

PM me here or best to contact me or another officer via line chat for faster response
    my Lineid: telperien2016

other officers
    Lineid: daghost141
    Lineid: eraseu2
    Lineid: darthtallent
    Lineid: ctbob23
  • Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for recruits! We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We average 28.5k tickets a day.

What we are looking for in recruits
    - Level 85
    - Willing to contribute 500 energy minimim a day
    - Knowledge of both raids and success in arena.
    - 1M+ Galactic Power
    - A discord account (We require our new members to join through our recuritment channel)

We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Dazhub
    135 posts Member
    TEAM EXPLICIT are now looking for one (possibly 2) daily active members to fill the final slots in our friendly guild.

We are an international Guild, with members from all over the world. Reset Timezone: PST

Heroic Rancor Raids : Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am PST (7pm GMT) and Saturdays 3pm PST (11pm GMT) - We have a 24hr zero damage for this raid to allow everyone to tag.
    Heroic AAT Raids : 11am PST (7pm GMT) - At least twice a week with one falling on a weekend.

600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. While we encourage all members to strive for this, we also know that people have their own lives screwing up their game time.

To apply you should be :

Level 85 player
    Swgoh.gg account (ideally)
    Access to discord.
    Have at least one full 7* HAAT team (Gear 10 or higher)
    Be active daily

Apply by sending a message or...
    BobaDaz - Ally code 833-937-933
    Pikey - Ally code 383-493-554
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 35-40 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60 and GP above 2 million
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Notre guilde quebecoise (Guilde Elite) recherche 6 nouveaux membres actif pour terminer le haat

requis: parler francais, respecter le 24h 0 dmg sur le rancor et avoir de l'experience en haat

non requis: 600 ticket par jour ou avoir mis du $

rancor 2 a 3 fois par semaine a des heures fix soit 18h30 et 20h qc

haat reste seulement 8% sur la p3 au dernier essais malgrer quelques team clones qui etaient pret pour la p4

vous avez le droit de prendre des vacances et nous avisez que vous serez inactifs pour les prochains jours sans etre kicker

SbBCL7Y.jpg

contactez moi par msg priver ici ou ingame

code allie: 386-164-298

• Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • cking
    12 posts Member
    Tired of your overly intense guild? Want to play SWGOH for fun like any game should be? Han Lives is recruiting! We are a casual, laid-back guild that is looking for some new members. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays (and we throw in bonus raids when possible). Prior to Rancor raids we open a 24 hr no damage holding period, and we are able to take down AAT in less then 6 hours. Although we are casual we are recruiting to start doing HAAT raids (we attempted a HAAT raid and are very close).
    The type of players we are looking for (but not requirements)
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) 20+ 7* characters
    4) Top 100 arena team
    5) Active in guild donations
    6) Raids at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) Wednesday and Sunday
    7) A team player
    8) Building a Heroic AAT roster
    We have a kik chat group but it is not required. Feel free to add me with my ally code: 954-199-478
    cking
  • Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to start earning GK shards and get prepared for Territory Battles. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Blue89
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    UK Guild - HAAT ready but your Guild aint! Your Arena place at risk? Want Gen Kenobi. Worried about Territory Battles?

Warriors of Jedha is a new UK guild of like minded players;

Led by a Arena rank 4 player "The Mirn", we are looking for level 80+ players, so why not take the risk and come join us?

My Ally code 767-574-549

Post edited by Blue89 on
  • Guild: Empire Escadron

Time zone: Raid time is GMT ( UTC ): 4:30 PM (16:30) or 19:30 Sofia Time

Rules: Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily; 24h 0 damage registration for both raids;

Third party chat app: Discord

https://swgoh.gg/g/18493/empire-escadron/

We search only for serious players (85 lvl) with good rosters. PM me if you are interested and need more information.
  • The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 24+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

WookieeWrath - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/wookieewrath/); ally code: 813-945-673; discord: WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/12mm/); ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Scarif]#5916
  • SephirothX2
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    http://imgur.com/T92ioG5

We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week, and typically average between 29-30k tickets per day.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

Top 200 in the arena and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred for new guild members.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week, and typically average between 29-30k tickets per day.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

Top 200 in the arena and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred for new guild members.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • NEW GALAXY ΘRDER (NGΘ/NGO) is currently looking for a few active members for top guilds! NGΘ is the top guild in the ranking now.We recently launched an English only guild. So please let us recruit.

Until now we are an Alliance comprised of 4 guilds, 3 hAAT and 1 Farm. Our guilds run raids on a regular basis (every other day for hPIT, every 2nd day for hAAT, depending on raid tickets). We are well-organized and primarily Japanese speaking guilds based off Japan Standard Time (JST|GMT+9). However, We recently launched a guild "Inferno" we have is English only and the time zone is Eastern Daylight Time(EDT|GMT-4). We want to make this guild running hAAT.

Requirements:
    • Level: 85+ ACTIVE Player
    • 600 Raid Tickets every day
    • Registered on SWGOH.GG (https://swgoh.gg)
    • Discord for communication (mandatory)
    • English or Japanease Speaker
    • Roster: GP1.5M over

Raid Rules/Times: *Undecided
    Rancor (Heroic): opens at 10pm(EDT) as soon as we get the raid tickets. Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero to ensure raid rewards, and then each player is allowed one attack with unlimited amount of damage at 10pm the next day.We strongly recommend that you should preload and post your damage right after 10pm because the Rancor raids last less than a few minutes.

Tank (Heroic): opens at 10pm(EDT). Phase 1-2 proceeds in order on the first day. Phase 3-4 occurs at 10pm on the second day. Players could be allowed to make multiple attacks with unlimited amount of damage per phase.

Message us on Discord Sicoken#3496 or Amateras#4386 If you are interested in joining us.

Thanks.Our meeting was not a coincidence. Nothing happens by accident.
  • The Ghost Squadron* is currently at 49/50 looking for 1 more active player to join. **We are fully prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited for it to begin. We recently had one person give up on the game and need to fill that void. We are a strong guild and just need one more person to join in on this journey.** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week. Requirements are as follows:

•600 daily tickets
    •Account level 85
    •At least 6 G11 toons
    •Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    •Must be an active player

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Order 88 is recruiting! We have 3 open spots in our HAAT guild.

We’re looking for players with developed rosters & ready for Territory Battles.
    We raid Heroic Rancor 3x a week, and HAAT every 3rd Day. Rancor raids start at 21:00 EST, with a 24h registration period with zero damage. Heroic AAT raids start at 20:00pm EST, with 24h zero damage registration period.

Basic requirements:
    Minimum level: 85
    600 tickets daily
    Have a registered and synced swgoh.gg account.
    Minimum of 1 G11 HAAT team(maybe flexible after seeing roster)
    We require the LINE app for coordination and discussion
    Speak English fluently

Message me on Line urnghtmare or on Discord at Nghtmare#4075.
  • #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15.30 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T7 rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• The Mad HAATers, 35/50 strong. Recruiting remaining slots. Minimum level 85, near HAAT ready. UK lads but anyone welcome. Enough said. Join us!
  • L0RD_WOLFE
    151 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    462315.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds
    https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 35-40 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60 and GP above 2 million
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Other Order 66 guilds also Recruiting!
    Post edited by L0RD_WOLFE on
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Awakened: HAAT Guild preparing for Territory Battles!

Awakened is Recruiting!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

Who we are: Awakened is a very active, friendly, and top ranked guild. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids on farm. We always achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day. We are currently strengthening our squads for Territory Battles! We strive to be a competitive guild and we improve every day! Our members are very nice and helpful!

As of 9/4/2017, Awakened has about 81,300,000 Guild GP and has acquired almost 31* so far in the first Territory Battle.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT (UTC -4 / UTC -5).

Raid times are on rotation for the following times: 10:00am EDT, 4:00pm EDT, and 11:10pm EDT. We do this so that all of our members have a chance to attack in a raid during a time that is convenient for them since we have members in different time zones from all around the world!
    Heroic Rancor and HAAT raid times alternate so the FFA attacks never start on the same day or time. We have a 24 hour, 0 damage rule. This allows our members to post 0 damage and still get rewards in case they cannot attack the raid during its start time.

Requirements for new members:
    • Must contribute 600 / 600 daily raid tickets every day so we achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day!
    • Must have a Discord account and a swgoh.gg account. No exceptions.
    • Must be level 85 with 40+ 7* characters and at least 20+ G10/G11 characters (Emphasis on Light Side).
    • 1,700,000 GP+ is required (Emphasis on character GP).
    • Must have a good amount of 6* and 7* ships (Emphasis on Light Side Ships).
    • Must have Commander Luke Skywalker.
    • Must have or be close to having 5* Captain Han Solo, 5* HR Soldier, and 6* HR Scout.
    • Must have or be close to having 6* Phoenix squad, and 7* Rouge One squad.
    • Top 50 average arena rank or better is preferred.

If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of Awakened, add me as a friend on Discord or send me a message on here!
    Note: If we are currently full, don’t fret! We can add you to our waitlist until a spot opens up!
    We will be adding new people during the day that there is no Territory Battles in progress.
    Discord ID: Zeonix#6505
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Knights of the Dragon - HAAT capable guild is now recruiting. We are a friendly active guild with members from all over the world.

We have just 2 open slots left. Looking for 2 strong active players (600 tickets per day mandatory) to join the team in preparation for upcoming territory battles. Must have previous experience with HAAT.

For further information on the guild rules and and how to apply visit our website:

https://kotd.club

Thank you.
  • GBizz
    45 posts Member
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 5 members!

We are a Haat capable guild completing the last raid with only 41 members! We have no Haat rules in place currently.

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining is already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both