Guild Merges

Replies

• Rabbait wrote: »
    We are Empire Restored, a guild of 20 Active (within 1d) players (14 lvl 85), looking to grow and do HAAT & H Rancor. We are looking for more active players or particularly Merge with another active and cheerful Guild before Territory Battles comes into play.

All we ask is that everyone is active (more than 7-10 days (depending on holiday seasons lol) and we'd say goodbye) and we simply ask that everyone contribute as much as possible to helping everyone grow as much as possible in gear donations and gaining Guild Tokens as fast as possible.

We are a multi time zone guild.

Please visit us or add me as an Ally - Rabbait - 282-739-378 - Cheers and have fun!

Hello Rabbait!
    Our guild is The One The Only, and we are looking for 20 solid players to join us and round out the guild. We are a laid back, friendly guild looking to start running HAAT as soon as we have the manpower. Currently at 30 members, all lvl 85. We are raiding heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week, crushing it in 30 min or less. Also raiding NAAT 1-2 per week and completing it in 2 days or less. Friendly bunch of guys, we are using Slack to communicate outside the game.
    **Your group sounds a lot like what we're looking for.**
    I sent you an Ally invite, I am Deadhead Ace in game. Our players are motivated, but also understand everyone has lives outside the game. No hate here! Let me know if you're interested in merging with us. I think we would be very strong together. Thanks.
    Deadhead Ace
    273-263-587

We currently have 42/50 but are looking for better members to join us we could kick some to make room for your member to combine and make one strong guild! Would either of you be interested..we are doing haat now but need some help to make it easier
  • We currently have 24 in our guild. Looking for another group to join us.

10 players above 80. Please send me a pm and we can chat. We are friendly but competitive.
    We currently have 24 in our guild. Looking for another group to join us.

10 players above 80. Please send me a pm and we can chat. We are friendly but competitive.

We have 42/50 members and can kick some to make room for your members if you would be interested..we complete heroic rancor within 30 mins and needing some help to make haat easier
  • The new content, Teritorry Battle, will be launch soon so you need to be in an active and competitive guild to maximize the rewards.
    Now is the right time to unite under a single banner and to start to prepare for Teritorry Battle.

Iridonia Alliance is prepared to welcome players, all small guilds or group of players.

We offer the access to our great collection of guides and our website. We frequently add more guides.
    www.swgoh.costahd.com

We offer the access to three new and fresh guilds:
    • Iradonia 1 - only level 85, CST Time zone
    • Iradonia 2 - all levels except 85, CST Time zone
    • Iradonia 3 - for Europe mostly, GMT Time Zone

For small guilds and groups we accept officer posts requests.

For more details please the use the following contacts:

Contact us using Line
    Line it is an Android and iOS app chat
    LINE ID: costahd

Contact us using our own website
    www.swgoh.costahd.com/contact

You can join directly by using Ally Code:
    • Iradonia 1 - only level 85, CST Time zone. Ally code 826 557 384
    • Iradonia 2 - all levels, CST Time zone. Ally code 432 644 598
    • Iradonia 3 - for Europe mostly, GMT Time Zone. Ally code 712 297 921

Thank you
  • Looking for a new active guild who gets the work done? A guild that communicates outside of the game? A guild that gives good advice? Look no further! Join Cruel Assasins today!

Why you should join us

Here at Cruel Assasins, we communicate using discord with the cantina, or casual chat, raid announcements, guild events or updates, mods (more info later), and ally codes.

Cantina

In the cantina, we chat with other players about the game, giving tips on squads to farm or what squads to use in events or raids. We even have a special someone who gives us information about the game on discord. He plays a lot of the game and knows exactly what to farm and what squads to use during each event. All you have to do is ask him and he knows. If it's new in the game, he'll do the research and let you know ASAP!

Raid Announcments

There's not much explanation as to what this one is. It's just an announcement board as to what raids we'll be doing. You can ask or informant what squad you'll want to use.

Guild Events

Not much explanation here either, just that this one will be used to describe the updates and upcoming guild events.

Mods

Ok this one REALLY blew my mind when I used this. In the discord server, go to the mods tab. If you don't know what mods you want to use on a certain character, type in ;mods <character name> and a list will pop up describing the sets you'll want to use and the primaries on the mods that would fit best with the character. So instead of researching what mods would best fit your character, just simply type ;mods <character name> and let the bot do it's job!

Ally Codes

At Cruel Assasins, we're friends with everyone. Sounds weird but yeah. If you want to be allies with someone who's a higher level than you, then just post your ally code in the Ally Code section, and you'll get invites!

What if I don't have discord?

We still use the in-game chat so if you have questions on what to do, we'll get you answers ASAP. Or you could go to the app store or play store and get Discord for free and tell us your display name, and we'll invite you to the group.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the leader on the Line app or just comment.

Leader - t.r.13
    Me - zphillips8

Thank you for your consideration of Cruel Assasins!
  • Jroye7 wrote: »
    Nano we have the same amount would you consider merging you top with our top members and making a strong guild?

Thats sounds good if willing to bring u and ur strong members am all for it ill send our low members to our other guild ill make u and a three other of ur members officers
  • Jroye7 wrote: »
    Nano06 wrote: »
    7mayjohn wrote: »
    Nano06 wrote: »
    I have a good stong active guild heroic rancor ready att ready if u wanna merge with us i can make a few of ur n guys officers

How many people are their in your guild ??

Nano we have the same amount would you consider merging you top with our top members and making a strong guild?

Lets make this happen bro .... my line account: nano0666
  • We are Vaders (https://swgoh.gg/g/8157/vaders/?stats=coi) a predominantly UK based guild.
    Mostly FTP players and long time established.

We are looking to recruit or merge. We have a core 30 members all level 85 with other occasional players that can be removed.

Each Heroic rancor raid follows the first 24 hours zero damage convention and any breaking of this leads to guild removal. Each raid starts at 9pm.

we clear the normal tank raid in 12 hours and have failed on our attempts on heroic due to lack of participation but with the right members it will be easily achieved.

We use the in-game chat and have Facebook page for discussions.

My ally code is 579787322
    Dibble
  • Dibble wrote: »
    We are Vaders (https://swgoh.gg/g/8157/vaders/?stats=coi) a predominantly UK based guild.
    Mostly FTP players and long time established.

We are looking to recruit or merge. We have a core 30 members all level 85 with other occasional players that can be removed.

Each Heroic rancor raid follows the first 24 hours zero damage convention and any breaking of this leads to guild removal. Each raid starts at 9pm.

we clear the normal tank raid in 12 hours and have failed on our attempts on heroic due to lack of participation but with the right members it will be easily achieved.

We use the in-game chat and have Facebook page for discussions.

My ally code is 579787322
    Dibble

If ur willing to merge to my guild i would love to join forces...and ill will make u and 2 others from ur group officers....heres my line account:nano0666
  • Squibles wrote: »
    The One The Only is looking for 20 solid players. We are a laid back and casual group of players with a competitive edge and ready to take on the heroic tank. We come close to clearing the first two phases with our current members. Do you have a group to help us finish it off? Then we are the ones you are looking for.

Rules are limited, we just ask for daily participation and contribution. Heroic Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 score waiting period so as many players as possible can collect the rewards. We are a multi time zone guild but run off of PST time. Have fun and come help us take it to the next level.

• chimi
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Squibles my guild is in the same boat as you. Would you want to team up so that our members can help each other out? My ally code is 643-886-413 Guild is Let QuiGons Be Bygones OTP
  • chimi wrote: »
    Squibles my guild is in the same boat as you. Would you want to team up so that our members can help each other out? My ally code is 643-886-413 Guild is Let QuiGons Be Bygones OTP

This is my line id-nano0666 we could chat there
  • Dark Side Unlimited, is looking for new members! Any level member may join our guild and come and grow with us. We started out recently and are looking to expand already. We have several members who have studied and attempted solo raids so finishing raids should not be a problem! J

Currently we are only 16/50 and need all the new members we can get. We average about 10k tickets a day.
    We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 574-763-252

Guild leader: Kai lo 10 - 349-134-969
  • Bobo_Gump
    216 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The Mad HAATers

Are looking for 15 decent active HAAT ready players to join. Ideally 15 who have bonded as a group ready to take their efforts to a new level and beyond for TB.

Our guild is newly formed and are a few players short needed to complete HAAT for the very first time. The Mad HAATers broke away to get rid of dead wood and are seeking a daily active group of players.

This is us today.

http://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/

Attempted HAAT just this week with 35 players and we came so close. Just 20% left in p4.

If you and your merry men are interested please PM me or invite using my ally code:

We are UK based and have quite standard rules regarding raids. Start time 8pm BST, 24hr zero score, 600 gp daily, must chat, must donate.

Thanks for reading, if you bothered reading at all. You probably read the same stuff over and over again and guess what, you're not even looking for a guild but the text to copy to advertise your own guild recruitment. We could be posting here for days and not get a response. That's the truth. No one is interested in joining a mediocre, up-and-coming guild because they want instant rewards. Save yourself the time and effort and keep your post short because no one cares about your guild or my guild and how they were formed. Nobody cares the hard journey everyone took together to reach a certain stage. They just want your gear and rewards and maybe some tag to say they are in the leading guilds of this game. The funniest thing is, there are probably so many more half empty (or half full, depends how u look at life) guilds than there are full guilds. We as people find it so hard to let go even when the end goals are the same. No one is leading anything, no one gets extra points for being a guild leader. It's all make belief that you are achieving something when in fact its the players that make the guild work. Ask yourself, do you really want to advertise your guild here? No? Then get rid and join us!

We won't let you down.
    Post edited by Bobo_Gump on
  • Looking for a casual, absolutely zero pressure guild to merge and take over my members.

I play the game as single player and started the guild to check out its mechanics and it grew to 10 members. Currently 3 daily players and the rest are 1-3 times per-week. Levels are 30-50. We don't socialize, just play our own games and exchange gears.

I am 546-115-973. If interested please leave instruction on how to merge.
  • wr3zzz wrote: »
    Looking for a casual, absolutely zero pressure guild to merge and take over my members.

I play the game as single player and started the guild to check out its mechanics and it grew to 10 members. Currently 3 daily players and the rest are 1-3 times per-week. Levels are 30-50. We don't socialize, just play our own games and exchange gears.

I am 546-115-973. If interested please leave instruction on how to merge.

Heres my Ally 639-887-548 add me then quit ur guild so i could send all of u n ur guys guild invites
  • Are you a top heavy guild worried about TB?

Pm me: SyracuseJedis#2581
  • Hi, looking for german Players. so the text is in German.

wir, die Gilde Invictus reloaded German suchen noch verstärkung,
    sind derzeit ca 25 aktive Gamer, davon 10 veteranen und raiden T7 Rancor mit 24h Regel.
    Und starten am Montag unseren Ersten T7 Tank raid. Haben alles genau geplant und sind zuversitzlich. Wenn du dabei sein möchtest, so adde mich und ich Lade dich gerne ein. Nehmen auch gerne kleinere Gruppen zusammen auf, bis maximal 25 leute.

Was wir bieten:
    T7 Raids, freundlichkeit und hilfsbereitschaft. Erfahrungen und Tips von veteranen, eigenes Gildenforum. Wenn die Territoy Battles kommen, werden wir da natürlich gemeinsam vollen fokus drauf legen. Auch neulinge sind herzlich willkommen !

Was wir erwarten:
    aktivität. tägliche 600 daily tickets wären schön, sind aber keine pflicht.
    Einhalten der gemachten Raidregeln.

Added mich einfach und ich lade euch ein: 582-391-176
  • Land of Canada Strikes Back
    We are currently a 39/50 and need a few more active members or a group of 10 from a new guild that wants to merge. We have 3 or 4 guys that can solo P1 and P3 on Haat and are very fair about letting people get good ranks in the pit raids. We do a 24 hr 0 damage period to allow everyone to get on the board. Top guys already got Raid Han at 7* so we let everyone get a chance. Great guild. We are ready for TB as well. A bunch of us got CLS and hoth Bros.
    Come join a great guild

Shooter
    471-197-315
  • Julesjh
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    "It's not your dice" is looking for some new members.

We are looking for 15 -20 HAAT ready players or close to and a few growing fast. Good group of folks that all know each other IRL. Lots of donating, no daily requirements right now but might implement if we grow to 40+ daily active. Try to keep it mostly casual. Recently had about 5 members leave to go to HAAT guilds to get Kenobi with the plan of coming back and cycle a couple more out to go get kenobi until we can do HAAT ourself. So if we find another 15-20 those guys will come back now.

In preparation for territory battles if there isn't a group of close to or ready for HAAT we would consider taking on some lower levels as long as thy are active for territory battles.

Line me for more info or to talk merge: julesjh
    Post edited by Julesjh on
  • Bobo_Gump
    216 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Mad HAATers are looking for 15 players of level 85, close to or at HAAT levels with a good inventory. Active daily and easy going. Sense of humour a must or have a tolerance for bad jokes.

The incentive: GK shards! We are 10% remaining off p4 HAAT. Need those spaces filling to topple the H tank once and for all.

Check us out here:
    http://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/

Request an invite here:
    Ally code: 974898556

Chat here:
    Line: hoodlum182
    Post edited by Bobo_Gump on
  • MrMajestyk99
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    WookieRepublic is a small guild of casual players. Only about 10 of us that get on daily and get all the activities done. I'm looking to merge or join another guild.

My ally code is 382-313-729

Found a guild. Thanks everyone
    Post edited by MrMajestyk99 on
  • WookieRepublic is a small guild of casual players. Only about 10 of us that get on daily and get all the activities done. I'm looking to merge or join another guild.

We would be happy to take on 10 active players, my line is JulesJH and ally code 349-296-562
  • WookieRepublic is a small guild of casual players. Only about 10 of us that get on daily and get all the activities done. I'm looking to merge or join another guild.

I got your request and added you. If you add your guild mates as allies and drop your guild I can send an invite
  • Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!
    We are a small family of 3 guilds and are opening our 4th guild in EST zone we are prepping for upcoming TB. We have been merging and expanding, collecting the Hoth brothers and leveling our CLS. We have a few spots open and are wanting to get all of our guilds ready to go. We will restructure once TB shows up to have the greatest success in all of our guilds.
    2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate
    Minimum requirements:
    HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord
    Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord
    Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on Line: benvanobi
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Julesjh
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Trying to delete
  • Julesjh wrote: »
    WookieRepublic is a small guild of casual players. Only about 10 of us that get on daily and get all the activities done. I'm looking to merge or join another guild.

We would be happy to take on 10 active players, my line is JulesJH and ally code 349-296-562

We have a pretty solid foundation with about 41 members we are running hardcore rancor and att will be happy to take ya in
  • Nano06 wrote: »
    Julesjh wrote: »

We have a pretty solid foundation with about 41 members we are running hardcore rancor and att will be happy to take ya in

Heres my Ally code 639-887-548
  • Nano06 wrote: »
    Julesjh wrote: »

Thanks Nano but we are 26, I was looking to take on that 10 :-)
  • OORGuildVideo_zpsfbu1rmhp.gif
    GuildTitlesmall_zpsk77iyjai.png

Min level of 50
    500 points daily:
    6pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Ally code: 548-433-529

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger.
  • Anyone interested in joining a guild. We are running hpit and regular aat. We use discord mine is MsullyCT#4991. We can have people solo the hpit but have a 24 zero damage policy so everyone has a chance to get the rewards. We donate and have a fun relaxing guild. Try your best to get your 600 , we understand life happens. Please consider us. We do not want to move, we want someone to join us. We can free up spaces because we have people who quit on the game. We can take up to 15-20 if needed. Someone from your guild would be made an officer so your input is still felt and heard. We want to gear up for territory battles. Please may the force be with you.