Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for recruits! We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We average 28.5k tickets a day.

What we are looking for in recruits
    - Level 85
    - Willing to contribute 500 energy minimim a day
    - Knowledge of both raids and success in arena.
    - 1M+ Galactic Power
    - A discord account (We require our new members to join through our recuritment channel)

We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    Prepare
    Hi! We are a U.K. London timezone guild (GMT) with players from all over the world, we have 1 available position in our roster. We do both raids at heroic level, rancor 3-4 times per week, haat 2-3 times per week.

Our current total galactic power is 8.5 million so the average is 1.7m per player, obviously this is fairly widely spread between massive rosters and a few later to the game players who take top spots in arena.

We are totally focused on territory battles, probably to a slightly unhealthy level of detail. the launch of TB has prompted us to move from LINE to Discord as it just seems easier to organize and coordinate.

The guild reset time is 7.30pm at the moment because of daylight savings so will move to 6.30pm again next month.

For Rancor raids we do the usual 24hr for posting 0's then we allow damage to be posted from 8.30pm the next day, solo scores have to be held till 8.45pm.

For AAT we divide the phases in a manner we see as fairest and also allows a little bit of RNG time rather than some mindless blitz:
    Day 1: P1-7.30pm/P2-8.00pm
    Day 2 P3-7.30pm/P4-8.00pm
    Phases 1,2 and 4 are 1 team per phase each, 3 is a ffa.

A weekly raid schedule is loaded on discord every week and this does not deviate, no surprise raids. Early posting of damage results in having to donate gear to all current requests with screenshot evidence, people now celebrate early hits rather than throwing hissy fits!

So what do we need from you? Well, level 85 and 600/600 are mandatory, if you are on holiday, going away, got drunk out of your mind and woke up in jail/hospital/the street/las vegas, its fine, we can move on. you would also need to download discord and most importantly, you are going to need a fairly substantial roster, we don't have a set boundary of requirement here just yet but we'll have a look when you make contact!
    If this sounds like a bit of you then give us a shout either on here or on the following contacts, will answer faster on external chats:
    LINE ID: @hob_besb
    Discord: @Hobnob(PREPARE)#7396
  • Options
    Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good galactic power.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    The Ninja Turtles just had an open spot become available.. We have heroic tank on farm and are looking forward to territory battles.
    If you'd like more information or are interested in joining, send me a message here, on discord huanaku#7571, or send me an ally request (443-677-662).
    See our guild recruiting post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123630/the-ninja-turtles-looking-for-1-farming-haat-prepping-for-territory-battles#latest.
  • Options
    JKW CarboKnights Recruiting 1 (Maybe 2) Members!

We are an HAAT guild and part of the JKW Alliance. We currently have 1 slot open, possibly will be 2 soon.
    Requirements:
    • HAAT Ready Roster. Need to have at least 2 viable HAAT teams of g11 characters. We have a few newer players already and this slot needs to go to someone that can help speed things up a bit.
    • Daily Ticket Contribution. We don't police exactly 600, but you can get over 500 with one 50 crystal refresh, that is all we ask. Even f2p players can get this.
    • Communication. We have our own discord server, we need you to join this and pay attention to announcements/mentions. There is also a JKW server for the alliance that you can join for updates from youtubers, developers, use some bots, or for general help/chatting.
    • FOLLOW THE RULES. We have our raid rules posted in the discord. Read and remember them to avoid infractions leading up to a kick.

We are CST based and raid at 4PM CST.

PM me here or on discord (DarthDyl#9036) if interested. Check us out here!
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Motivator Salvage HAAT Guild looking for 1 Player! We are part of a large alliance with multiple HAAT guilds and a friendly atmosphere.

Raid Times and Rules:
    Rancor - Rotates between 12PM EST/9AM PST and 9PM EST/6PM PST. 24 hour Zero damage. Attack at the same time as launch the next day.
    Tank - 8PM EST/5PM PST. 24 hour Zero damage. Attack at the same time as launch the next day.

Member Requirements:
    1. Do your 600 every day.
    2. Discord for communication
    3. Be polite and respectful to everyone in the alliance.

The stronger your roster the better! Please PM me on discord Broulan#7667.
  • Options
    Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * 10 G11 toons
    * CLS unlocked, 4* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    We'll be doing our first HAAT in about 2-3 weeks. We have attempted and recently finished up 90% of it. So we know we are ready. Are you in a similar situation but further away and want to start HAAT? Join us! We've got 40 members. Only 10 at HAAT levels. We're a patient group that have been together for about almost 2yrs some of us. Add me on Line: yoduhhhh or my ally code:292-817-135
  • Keo
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a few active members to join our guild of awesomeness. We just started completing haat. Looking for some active folks with deep rosters, and particularly p2 and p3 teams, to help us. Pit raid is every two or three days, and has a zero damage first 24 hr. rule. Other than that, there are no rules! No chatting app required!
    Guild name: It's a Von Trapp
    Time zone: Central
    Message me on here if you are interested. And you should be, because like I said, we're awesome.
  • Options
    Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can reap their rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.6-million, 112 activated-toons, 67 toons at 7-Stars, 16 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 136, a Fleet-Rank of 197, has won over 4,483 Galactic War battles, and has donated 928 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, and Grand Admiral Thrawn), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, and a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require SWGoH.gg for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia! Our average guild-member has been a Level-85 player for quite some time, has 112 activated-toons (with 67 at 7-Stars and 16 at Gear-XI), an Average Arena-Rank of 135, a Fleet-Rank of 197, 4,483 GW victories, and 928 gear-donations. And those are just our averages !!! Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Prepare ourselves for the new and upcoming "Territory Battles" feature. And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 150
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 50x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 10x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Discord is Mandatory
    + SWGoH.gg Account is Mandatory
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all.

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) is a free-for-all for Phases-One, -Two, and -Three, with a 24-hour hold before beginning a free-for-all on Phase-Four.

We rotate start-times, for both types of -raids, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We are actively preparing for the new and upcoming Territory Battles feature... not just paying "lip-service" to it !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers!

If the rumors are to be believed, a guild full of players with CLS, HRSc, HRSo, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons will be the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature.

Add to all this: We have a network of "Bothan Spies," with deep-ties to some people "in the know." Although we publicly can't name names, some of those very same SWGoH vloggers you may watch, are part of our Alliance. Simply put: We get intel, before it's released publicly !!! And that helps us prepare, tremendously !!!!!!!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a couple of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! The last time we posted a "recruitment-ad" we were inundated with messages (37 in all!), filling-up the available space in under a few hours! Fortunately, we were able to get most respondents into a different guild, from within our Alliance.

If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member! But, even if you don't, we're part of a 40+ guild Alliance, and, we can definitely find a home for you.

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, and, together we can rule Territory Battles, as guildies!

This is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options

Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking players who want to master Territory battles. We have a few spots open in of our HAAT guilds, and several spots open in our casual/training guild.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27678/guildy-mcguildstein-east/
  • Options
    Seeking heroic haat and h pit guild i have 11 7* toons and im willing to learn and grow
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hi holotable buddies,

We can proudly announce that we also, since yesterday, are a haat guild!

It was a long journey, but finally we managed it. :) anyway we are looking now for haat ready or almost ready members to make beating this damm raid again and again easier for us and to be even better prepared for any future content like territory battles.

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: usually starts 9pm (gmt +1)
    Third party chat: Discord
    Memebrs: at the moment 49 (can free up some space)

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - haat ready rooster (or almost ready and willingly to focus on that)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any big guild consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoy playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown and joining discord chat app) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you who we are searching for! ;)

So damm, don't hesitate - write me a pm and join our nice group!

Cheers!

JDK
  • Options
    Sc0undrel Federation are Recruiting

Laid back and friendly guild seeking active EU/US & Canadian players. UK speaking. Must have GSOH.

All joking aside we have recently lost a couple of players and are at 49/50 with an alt account filling in.

We look to get out 600s a day and all striving to work together towards TB.

Naturally doing Heroic AATs with lots of 7* General Kenobis already. We're at 19 CLS' and counting so a dedicated bunch.

https://swgoh.gg/g/14893/scoundrel-federati0n/

Contact me on LINE if your interested. User id: brown6 or drop me a message here.

Two spaces and counting. We have 2 start times for raids to keep everyone happy and a 24hr log period etc.

Minimum of 1.5m galactic power required and preferably swgoh.gg linked!

just an update - one space left!
  • Options
    TheLegion501st is a Heroic Rancor, Pre-HAAT guild (p1 and p2 completed and 75% of p3) looking for 9 new members to become a full HAAT guild. GMT time zone. We operate a 12hrs zero damage system on the Rancor. We use Line for communication.

Requirements

- Level 85
    - Min 20 x 7 Star characters with over 10k power
    - Arena power of over 75k
    - Active Raider (3x H Rancor and 2x NAAT with practice HAATs)
    - Contribute 600 tickets daily

If interested message me or add me as an ally 493-958-592.
    Line - http:line.me/R/ti/g/Pe7GhOfbMI

• Options
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 5 members!

We are a Haat capable guild operating in the GMT time zone all raids start on raid reset which is 7:30 GMT unless they fall on the same day in which case Haat starts straight after Rancor.

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining as already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
  • Options
    Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
    Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/
    We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
    http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
    Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters
    30+ g11 toons consisting of strong active accounts! Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 JJBagger#6271
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134

PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 22 into our guild.

We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.

Cheers
  • Options
    We are in need of some serious players, level 85 at least 15 gear 10 characters. Very close to completing haat.

We use line app,

Please add me and message me

Smeghead2012
  • Options
    Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are a top 25 guild when we push for it. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. We're getting ready for territory battles. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: papadood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15.30 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(40/50) is place for you.
    We are running T7 rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• Options
    Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can reap their rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.6-million, 112 activated-toons, 67 toons at 7-Stars, 16 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 136, a Fleet-Rank of 197, has won over 4,483 Galactic War battles, and has donated 928 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, and Grand Admiral Thrawn), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, and a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require SWGoH.gg for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia! Our average guild-member has been a Level-85 player for quite some time, has 112 activated-toons (with 67 at 7-Stars and 16 at Gear-XI), an Average Arena-Rank of 135, a Fleet-Rank of 197, 4,483 GW victories, and 928 gear-donations. And those are just our averages !!! Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Prepare ourselves for the new and upcoming "Territory Battles" feature. And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 150
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 50x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 10x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Discord is Mandatory
    + SWGoH.gg Account is Mandatory
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all.

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) is a free-for-all for Phases-One, -Two, and -Three, with a 24-hour hold before beginning a free-for-all on Phase-Four.

We rotate start-times, for both types of -raids, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We are actively preparing for the new and upcoming Territory Battles feature... not just paying "lip-service" to it !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers!

If the rumors are to be believed, a guild full of players with CLS, HRSc, HRSo, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons will be the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature.

Add to all this: We have a network of "Bothan Spies," with deep-ties to some people "in the know." Although we publicly can't name names, some of those very same SWGoH vloggers you may watch, are part of our Alliance. Simply put: We get intel, before it's released publicly !!! And that helps us prepare, tremendously !!!!!!!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a couple of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! The last time we posted a "recruitment-ad" we were inundated with messages (37 in all!), filling-up the available space in under a few hours! Fortunately, we were able to get most respondents into a different guild, from within our Alliance.

If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member! But, even if you don't, we're part of a 40+ guild Alliance, and, we can definitely find a home for you.

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, and, together we can rule Territory Battles, as guildies!

This is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    DeathStarMaintenanceCrew looking for two players
    Recent accident while cleaning the airlock has left us with 2 open positions

Casual guild, looking for players to do 600/day
    Haat completed easily, limits on attacks in each phase to try and let as many players as possible can play, not just 0 damage for rewards
    Rancor currently refers **** 9:30 EDT, takes about 15 minutes after 24h/0 damage. Considering a rotating schedule

Looking for players who want to be part of a team as we ramp up for TB.

Mostly Players are from US/Canada and Columbia. Both English and Spanish are used in Line groups.

PM me here or contact me on Line - Crimson1012
  • Options
    *The Ghost Squadron* is currently at 48/50 looking for 2 more active players to join. **We are fully prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited for it to begin. We recently had two people give up on the game and need to fill those voids. We are a strong guild and just need two more people to join in on this journey.** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week. Requirements are as follows:

•600 daily tickets
    •Account level 85
    •At least 6 G11 toons (though we would like a lot more that that)
    •Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    •Must be an active player

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • Options
    The Remaining Knights of Ren have space for 1 more member. More spaces may open up in the weeks leading up to territory battles as people who don't pull their weight will be getting the boot.

After our last recruitment drive we now have HAAT on farm.

If you are in a guild that is holding you back and you want to get those precious GK shards then just send me a message with your swgoh profile.

- Must be level 85
    - Get your 600 daily
    - Must have 15 characters at gear XI
    - Need at least one HAAT ready squad
    - Must be on discord

With territory battles looming we're trying to get the guild as strong as possible before it finally becomes available. If you're interested send me a message on here or get me on discord TobeTrain#3263 or line app - TobeTrain

Guild is mainly UK based with members all over Europe and some in the USA as well
  • Options
    50 Shade of Hawkward is looking for 2-3 new members to join our HAAT guild!

https://swgoh.gg/g/27518/50-shades-of-hawkward/

If you have a strong P2/P3 squad and are looking for a new home, drop me a message (Line: Starburstkillaman)

We don't need ticket farmers, we need active players who are looking to grow and contribute. We aren't going to boot you for not getting your 600 daily..... we are a casual guild that respects our members. We rotate start times so everyone gets a fair shot at playing.
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    deleted
    Post edited by Fizix on
  • Options
    Hi guys my guild ExAcklay are looking for active 550-600 tickets per day players to join our 2hr Haat guild (12hr zero damage) where everyone gets rewards.
    We have a great discord chat to help with all aspects of GOH.
    We are currently working on getting TB ready and we are expecting to be a 30-35 star guild when it starts.
    Message or comment if you have any further questions.