Guild Merges

Replies

  • Darth_Su11y
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    my ally code is 311-454-695

  • TheLegend1
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey guys. I am currently in a guild that was very close to finishing haat. However fell short, ever since the guild has fallen apart. Lots of players left and the leader and some of the officers have gone inactive. So a group of us are looking to merge with a guild or community of guilds that are capable of doing HAAT. or at least close to it. Mostly 85, some have 20+ g11, multiple zetas, and very active group of guys. Pm me please. We are l9oking to move very soon.


    Update: I found my guild a home thank you to everyone that messaged me.
    Post edited by TheLegend1 on
  • TheLegend1 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I am currently in a guild that was very close to finishing haat. However fell short, ever since the guild has fallen apart. Lots of players left and the leader and some of the officers have gone inactive. So a group of us are looking to merge with a guild or community of guilds that are capable of doing HAAT. or at least close to it. Mostly 85, some have 20+ g11, multiple zetas, and very active group of guys. Pm me please. We are l9oking to move very soon.

    Join us heres my ally 639-887-549
  • Join us 639-887-548
  • TheLegend1 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I am currently in a guild that was very close to finishing haat. However fell short, ever since the guild has fallen apart. Lots of players left and the leader and some of the officers have gone inactive. So a group of us are looking to merge with a guild or community of guilds that are capable of doing HAAT. or at least close to it. Mostly 85, some have 20+ g11, multiple zetas, and very active group of guys. Pm me please. We are l9oking to move very soon.

    Sent you a pm.
    471-197-315
    Shooter
    Land of Canada Strikes Back
  • SerbianBearBack
    20 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey everyone, I'm currently in KofTR. We have a few active 85s but were having trouble filling ranks. Looking to merge with another guild to do heroic tank. Can bring between 8-15 guys including myself, we need to have some flexibility though were not looking for a guild with strict rules heres my collection. Send me a message with details if you're interested. Edit, were looking for EST. Were Mostly Canadian players. Also my discord is Maverick_KofTR#1966
    Thank you
    https://swgoh.gg/u/serbianbareback/
    Post edited by SerbianBearBack on
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Merge completed.
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • The order of the stars is looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 28 strong with many level 85 players! We have some very experienced players and I personally have hookups with Wolfpack HD a Top 50 guild alliance!

    Guild reset is 7:30 EST

    Guild GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8937/the-order-of-the-stars/

    My account in the stars
    https://swgoh.gg/u/RevanLunatic/

    My connection to a top 50 guild

    https://swgoh.gg/u/Rockinawesome
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/

    PLEASE note we currently are not recruit to Wolfpack! Just demonstrating we have good connections and the ability to provide great farming information and startegies or if you're a whale looking for a whale home I can accommodate that on a case by case basis!

    The Order is currently doing heroic Rancor and NAATS, with NO issues.

    Here's the thing, I get most people that want to merge don't want to abandon what you've built! I get it, totally I do, so as common curtousey to any groups of 8 or more we will make your leader or designee of the leader an officer.

    What we are looking for:
    • Single Players of level 65 plus with AT LEAST 1 7 star toons.
    • Groups of players (2-22) Ranging in level from 50-85, at least 1! 7 star toon (for MOST of your guild!)
    • Currently no gear restrictions
    • A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles (eventually lvl 65 is minimum for territory battles, we can help you get there!)
    • You CAN still farm your favorite toons, however we ask that you work towards the meta for maximum guild benefit!
    • We are laid back! That being said 600 daily is encouraged, if you have 3 days of 0 you will be removed, or if no 600 in 5 days will be removed! However if you are going on vacation or important life events pop up let us know! We will work with you.
    • Discord is REQUIRED! It works so well for Galaxy of heroes, we will walk you through getting it, and your group!

    If you're interested Line me: Rockinawesome or Discord myself:Rockinawesome#9394 or Guild leader Synx on Discord: Sync#1749

    Instead of hundreds of thousands of half guilds LET'S BUILD SOMETHING, let's dream big, help each other out, be relaxed, learn, and most importantly have fun!






  • Need a small guild to merge with an active, family friendly casual guild with about 30 active players. We have Discord, want people to follow chat, and log in daily to do something. We dont drop f bombs, we dont bust balls, none of that. We are Crusty Jugglers, and we were founded in january 2016 by a group of dads. Looking for a small guild that has about 10 casual players to come join up and help us with territory battles. We run heroic rancor, not HAAT yet. PM if interested.
  • We are the allied outcasts we have space for 6 people currently . We are a heroic pit and HAAT guild looking towards TB we are mainly uk members and our raid times run at Hpit 10pm BST and HAAT 8pm BST.
    Our only requirements are
    600 tickets
    Swgoh.gg account
    Discord
    We are looking towards TB so would prefer people with a fairly built up roster but it isn't a must have as long as your working towards farming the toons you need for TB.
    If you'd like to know more message me on discord mullet90#1335 to find out more
  • TheLegion501st is a Heroic Rancor, Pre-HAAT guild (p1 and p2 completed and 75% of p3) looking for 9 new members to become a full HAAT guild. GMT time zone. We operate a 12hrs zero damage system on the Rancor. We use Line for communication.

    Requirements
    - Level 85
    - Min 20 x 7 Star characters with over 10k power
    - Arena power of over 75k
    - Active Raider (3x H Rancor and 2x NAAT with practice HAATs)
    - Contribute 600 tickets daily

    If interested in merging or just a single joiner, message me or add me as an ally 493-958-592.

    Line - http:line.me/R/ti/g/Pe7GhOfbMI
  • Bobo_Gump wrote: »
    Mad HAATers are looking for 15 players of level 85, close to or at HAAT levels with a good inventory. Active daily and easy going. Sense of humour a must or have a tolerance for bad jokes.

    The incentive: GK shards! We are 10% remaining off p4 HAAT. Need those spaces filling to topple the H tank once and for all.

    Check us out here:
    http://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/

    Request an invite here:
    Ally code: 974898556

    Chat here:
    Line: hoodlum182

    Update: 15 places still free
  • ULTRASPAJA
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello,

    we are finding CZ/SK Players to our guild - or some CZ/SK guild to to connect,

    we do Heroic Rancor 2x week,

    we are trying HAAT,

    we need active players, communicative (Discord), high lvl,



    Ahoj,

    hledáme CZ/SK hráče do naší gildy, nebo nějakou gildu, co by se s náma spojila,

    Heroic Rancora dáváme dvakrát týdně,
    HAAT zkoušíme, ale zatím nic, potřebujeme právě posílit,

    požadujeme aktivitu, komunikaci (přes discord) a vyšší lvl,,

    http://swgoh.gg/g/14441/millenium-falcon-1/



    kdyžtak komentář tady, nebo soukromá zpráva, můj ally code 698392511 - http://swgoh.gg/u/ultraspaja/

    budu rád, když se někdo najde

    P.

    Post edited by ULTRASPAJA on
  • Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong level 80+ players! We have left our previous guilds due to inactivity and have banded together on our own so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    What we are looking for:
    -Single Players of level 80 plus
    -Groups of players (2-22)
    -Currently no gear restrictions
    -A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    -We are laid back and like to communicate with each other to try and advance the guild, however 500 - 600 guild tokens are a requirement on a daily basis to help us compete
    -Discord is a requirement and we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're interested PM me or Contact me on discord at:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    We are working towards building a strong, fun, active and friendly guild and welcome the opportunity to bring others into the guild who share the same kind of philosophy.

    Come join the fun!
  • The_Mirn
    27 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong uk based level 80+ players who have banded together and started our own guild due to lack of activty in our other guilds so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    We are working towards completing HAAT

    What we are looking for:
    - Single Players of level 80 plus
    - Groups of players (2-22)
    - No gear restrictions
    - A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    - We are laid back and like to communicate, however 500 - 600 daily guild tokens is encouraged to help us compete
    - Discord is a requirement to help coordinate and share startegies. we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're discord me on:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    Come and merge with a new and exciting guild that is fun, friendly and likes to communicate
    Post edited by The_Mirn on

  • Guild With No Name

    We are a pretty chill guild running Pit7. We are ready to take a shot at HAAT, but we know we need to boost our numbers first. We've got a nice core of Lvl 85s. With Territory Battles lurking around the corner, we want to get to 50 active.

    Guild reset: 7:30pm EDT

    LINE: MasterJayhawk
    Ally: 477-136-936

  • The_Mirn wrote: »
    Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong uk based level 80+ players who have banded together and started our own guild due to lack of activty in our other guilds so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    We are working towards completing HAAT

    What we are looking for:
    - Single Players of level 80 plus
    - Groups of players (2-22)
    - No gear restrictions
    - A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    - We are laid back and like to communicate, however 500 - 600 daily guild tokens is encouraged to help us compete
    - Discord is a requirement to help coordinate and share startegies. we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're discord me on:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    Come and merge with a new and exciting guild that is fun, friendly and likes to communicate

    Hey we have about 34 members u could join us and ill make 3 to4 of u officers we could form a solid 50 members strong if u dont want to i understand no hard feelings
  • Hi everyone I'm an officer in the black acid giuld. We recently decided to cut the dead weight so we can progress. So now we have 12 spots open and want players level 75+ who want to grow with us. Were a mixed group of levels and abilities and do heroic rancor with a 24 hour 0 damage period so as many people as possible get rewarded. We do normal aat nut are getting quicker. We are UK based but have several players from other parts of the world and a great friendly group on the line app. If we sound like a good fit for you please reach out to me on here though line or in game.
    Line ID 19matty86
    Ally code 952 553 968
  • Nano06 wrote: »
    The_Mirn wrote: »
    Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong uk based level 80+ players who have banded together and started our own guild due to lack of activty in our other guilds so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    We are working towards completing HAAT

    What we are looking for:
    - Single Players of level 80 plus
    - Groups of players (2-22)
    - No gear restrictions
    - A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    - We are laid back and like to communicate, however 500 - 600 daily guild tokens is encouraged to help us compete
    - Discord is a requirement to help coordinate and share startegies. we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're discord me on:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    Come and merge with a new and exciting guild that is fun, friendly and likes to communicate

    Hey we have about 34 members u could join us and ill make 3 to4 of u officers we could form a solid 50 members strong if u dont want to i understand no hard feelings

    Thanks for the interest and the offer but will have to decline as we are looking to bring people to us
  • The_Mirn wrote: »
    Nano06 wrote: »
    The_Mirn wrote: »
    Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong uk based level 80+ players who have banded together and started our own guild due to lack of activty in our other guilds so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    We are working towards completing HAAT

    What we are looking for:
    - Single Players of level 80 plus
    - Groups of players (2-22)
    - No gear restrictions
    - A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    - We are laid back and like to communicate, however 500 - 600 daily guild tokens is encouraged to help us compete
    - Discord is a requirement to help coordinate and share startegies. we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're discord me on:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    Come and merge with a new and exciting guild that is fun, friendly and likes to communicate

    Hey we have about 34 members u could join us and ill make 3 to4 of u officers we could form a solid 50 members strong if u dont want to i understand no hard feelings

    Thanks for the interest and the offer but will have to decline as we are looking to bring people to us

    If we go to u the only request i have is to make n 3 other members officers
  • Nano06 wrote: »
    The_Mirn wrote: »
    Nano06 wrote: »
    The_Mirn wrote: »
    Warriors of Jedha are looking to bolster our ranks!

    Who we are: We are a group of 17 strong uk based level 80+ players who have banded together and started our own guild due to lack of activty in our other guilds so we have some very experienced players

    My account on GG:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/themirn

    We are working towards completing HAAT

    What we are looking for:
    - Single Players of level 80 plus
    - Groups of players (2-22)
    - No gear restrictions
    - A willingness to farm toons that will help the guild complete HAAT and Territory Battles
    - We are laid back and like to communicate, however 500 - 600 daily guild tokens is encouraged to help us compete
    - Discord is a requirement to help coordinate and share startegies. we will walk you through getting it and how to use it properly

    If you're discord me on:
    @The_Mirn#3541

    Or ally code is:
    147-776-793

    Come and merge with a new and exciting guild that is fun, friendly and likes to communicate

    Hey we have about 34 members u could join us and ill make 3 to4 of u officers we could form a solid 50 members strong if u dont want to i understand no hard feelings

    Thanks for the interest and the offer but will have to decline as we are looking to bring people to us

    If we go to u the only request i have is to make n 3 other members officers

    That could work potentially work
  • OweMeOne is a small guild (20 players after we booted inactive players). We would welcome other small guilds or individuals looking to join a guild. We do well in Pit and Tank Takedown from a damage perspective. We need more members so we can get more raid tickets to do them more often. Depending on the strength of merging guilds we could do a heroic Tank Takedown. Our small guild can almost do heroic Pit.

    Ally code: 654-361-757
  • Asha_man wrote: »
    OweMeOne is a small guild (20 players after we booted inactive players). We would welcome other small guilds or individuals looking to join a guild. We do well in Pit and Tank Takedown from a damage perspective. We need more members so we can get more raid tickets to do them more often. Depending on the strength of merging guilds we could do a heroic Tank Takedown. Our small guild can almost do heroic Pit.

    Ally code: 654-361-757

    We have 26. We run Pit7, and we are ready to move up to HAAT. LINE me at MasterJayhawk.
  • Our active guild, Angels of Absolution, is looking for a small guild or a few people to fill us out. We currently have 5 open spots and communicate using Line App. Laid back group that is serious about preparing for TB.

    We run HPit a few times each week. Looking to move on to HAAT permanently but need a few more members with decent collections to contribute to success to do so.

    Ideal members are level 83+ and have at least 10-20 toons that are 7* and G10/G11. We can be flexible on these requirements if you're in the ballpark.

    We require consistent login and raid ticket contributions (inactivity due to vacations, work, etc okay with notice) of at least 400 tickets per day. Members must also abide by zero damage method Raid rules first 24 hours. FFA after that period has passed.

    If interested, reply to this thread or send a message via Line App to llllshad0wllll
    (Lower case L's next to shad0w)

    Additional Line App guild contacts: Vastar78 and Kaptiv239 (Kris)
  • I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.
  • Have a guild about to be 40 strong, all high level working towards HAAT. 26 merging with 14.

    Looking for another 8-10 high level players, HAAT ready or working on it.

    0 dmg 24 hour rancor rule, varying start times.

    No daily requirements, keep it casual but ask everyone try their best to get close to 600.
  • Yatendouji wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.

    Well I have been part of alot of established guilds. And am trying my luck at running one....seeing I have experience in such matters other games like this I have made and run lots of other guilds/crews/gangs so I know it will take time to build a members base up.....am trying to do that with the one I made
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Yatendouji wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.

    Well I have been part of alot of established guilds. And am trying my luck at running one....seeing I have experience in such matters other games like this I have made and run lots of other guilds/crews/gangs so I know it will take time to build a members base up.....am trying to do that with the one I made

    That's a tough sell. Your recruits are going to be new players. Most here are looking for guilds runnin haat and are ready for TB. If your not in one of those you are going to fall behind.
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Warzchild wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Yatendouji wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.

    Well I have been part of alot of established guilds. And am trying my luck at running one....seeing I have experience in such matters other games like this I have made and run lots of other guilds/crews/gangs so I know it will take time to build a members base up.....am trying to do that with the one I made

    That's a tough sell. Your recruits are going to be new players. Most here are looking for guilds runnin haat and are ready for TB. If your not in one of those you are going to fall behind.

    Well my nephew is a new player and wants to be part of something....he wanted me to start this so I did and I would love to get higher and heavy hitters to join and such would be a welcome seeing...have not done any raids I do have a topic called Dragonball z super z as it has postings for things about the guild....I want to run heroic tank raids and heroic rancor raids as well as helping younger new players as well so they would get a normal rancor raid in after the heroic
Sign In or Register to comment.