Republic and Separatist rework

518 posts Member
How amazing would it be to see a double side TB after Hoth ? A TB where you could actually use all of your roster but with more rewards and not only LS ?

This could be accomplish with reworks on both faction :

GG would get to new Zetas :
On his lead, he would give allies 5% protection each time they are not critically hit and gave them 2% accuracy per separatist.

On his Unique, he would get an ally taunting whenever he falls under 100% health, would gain 10% speed for each Jedi enemy and would gain Offense Up, Critical chance and Damage Up when Count Dooku or Darth Sidious is in the squad (kind of Ashoka/Anakin connection).

Darth Sidious would gain a Separatist tag as he is the secret leader of this faction.
He would also gain a new Unique called "Under the plot".
This Unique would grant all separatist allies retribution whenever a Jedi or a Galactic republic critically hit them and +10% accuracy against them.

Count Dooku would gain a rework on his lead : Add 2% more evasion against Clones.
He would also gain a Unique : Darth Tyranus that would allow Droid to reduce damage by 10% when a Clone hit them.

Assajj Ventress gain the Sith tag she deserves.

IG-100 is now able of taunting whenever his is not the primary target of an attack which critically hit another ally. That would mean that AoE have the necessity to be launch on him and basics that are not AoE and are hitting allies make him taunt. This taunt last 1 turn.

B1 and Droideka are introduced as general Units.

Admiral Trench is now a Hero of this faction that spot allies from Stealth and make Droid faster under his lead. He can also hit several times.

GG has now a Capital Ship : Malevolence.

On the Republic Side :

Windu got his rework. No need for me to tell you what it might be, some guys on this forum as done better job than what I could do.

Plo Koon got a rework and a new tag, as well as Yoda, Mace, Anakin, General Kenobi : Clone Commander.
That would just bring some special rework on their abilities to make more synergies with Clones. That would also count them as Clones (this is make to let them benefit more from Clones abilities, uniques and leadership).

Plo Koon get a new animation on Force Judgement : this is now Yellow lightnings which put shock on the primary target and can still apply Offense Down on other enemies.
Take the Charge is still the same but grant him Taunt for 3 turns.
His lead as a Zeta : +15% chance to remove stealth, grant allies offense up, critical damage up, Protection Up (20%) and 10% TM.

Gregor is now available as a Clone, such as Wolff, Heavy and Clone Medic.

Echo has now 50% chance of applying shock with his grenade, double on droids and this attack cannot be evaded.
Follow Up gain a Zeta : +10 chance of assist, -10% damage reduction. The assisted ally gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

Fives get his leadership ability turn into a Unique : grant 65 defense to all clones allies and grant him taunt whenever : an ally falls below 100% protection, whenever an ally is hit by a Separatist or whenever an ally receive damage equal to 10% of his max health and protection combined. This taunt last one turn.

Rex Lead is now a Unique as well. Zetad it would grant 10% more health and give allies stealth for 2 turns whenever they are critically hit.

Reward for this TB would be Gregor, Trench, Heavy, Clone Medic, B1, Droideka, Padme, DS Barrie Offee.

Replies

• I would also want to have delta squad appear in the roster as well, I think they deserve a place in this game as well
  • Make that grevious zeta a new unique or add it to his current leadership that grants ALL seperatists/droids 5% protection gain when any ally is non-critically hit and ALL separatists/droids gain 5% HP when any ally is critically hit. And ALL seperatists/droids gain 5% tm whenever any ally receives or resists any buff or debuff.
  • I like all of these ideas except the one for Rex, because his leadership is already overused and not even for Clone trooper synergy. My favorite is the Clone Commander tag, that would be an awesome addition
  • No Assajj is NOT a sith, never has been never will be.
  • Superdoug wrote: »
    No Assajj is NOT a sith, never has been never will be.

Well Assaj thought she was a sith... for a time... but savage oppress changed that. At which point she ran back to her nightsisters... im assuming that this is the timeframe the in-game assaj is supposed to be... not dooku's apprentice under the false belief of being a sith apprentice, or when assaj was a half-arzed bounty hunter, or when she got hot & hairy with quinlan vos and became a jedi...
    518 posts Member
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Make that grevious zeta a new unique or add it to his current leadership that grants ALL seperatists/droids 5% protection gain when any ally is non-critically hit and ALL separatists/droids gain 5% HP when any ally is critically hit. And ALL seperatists/droids gain 5% tm whenever any ally receives or resists any buff or debuff.

Great idea ! I love it :)
    Superdoug wrote: »
    No Assajj is NOT a sith, never has been never will be.

What make Savage a proper sith then ? Because I'm not experiencing the same TCW as you if you consider Savage a Sith more than Ventress ? Sure, she turned against her master, as all Sith, she used other to achieve her goal, as sith, etc... And yes, she turned to be not as bad as a Sith at the end, but this version is not about her being a Jedi or returning to the light. So yes, she's as much a Sith as Obi-Wan is a declared Rebel.
    I would also want to have delta squad appear in the roster as well, I think they deserve a place in this game as well

I would love to see those guys who are truly a real badass squad !
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Characters