F2P player need advice for getting Yoda in the near future

MichaelWayne
26 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hello, friends. Well as the thread title suggests, I'm an F2P player (well not entirely because I purchased the darkside pack before, and subscribed to one crystal subscription) in need of an advice for getting Yoda.

Basically my daily routine right now is this:
I'm level 58.

Cantina Nodes: Mace Windu 70/80
Cantina Shipments: QGJ 15/25 2*
GW Shipments: Lumi 55/100 6*
Arena Shipments: (Still updating my Sidious 6*, 45/100)
LS/DS: JC, 4* 24/65

now the problem is I have been reading that Barris is a must to finish the Yoda challenge. And I'm worried that my Mace Windu challenge will be futile.

My question now would be:

1. Should I shift my priorities to maxing out my Genosian Soldier to get a better arena ranking at this point until I get the chance to unlock Barris first? or should I continue farming Mace unti level 69?

2. Who should my 5th Jedi be? is Eeth Koth a good choice? It seems to me that once I unlock the cantina node for Barris, it would be quite a challenge splitting the nodes between her and Mace

My current Arena Squad: Phasma (4*) Lumi (6)* Dooku 4* Sid 6* and Daka 4* ( I know, it sucks) and I usually rank just in the 100~ bracket, highest rank being on the 90s.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Team instinct has a good guide. This is what they recommend for f2p players. "Luminara (L), JC, QGJ, Mace, Ashoka." That is what I am running all 7 star except mace and I have yoda 6* waiting on mace to hit 7* to try for the final round. Either way you cut it it won't be easy.
  • MichaelWayne
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    pred554 wrote: »
    Team instinct has a good guide. This is what they recommend for f2p players. "Luminara (L), JC, QGJ, Mace, Ashoka." That is what I am running all 7 star except mace and I have yoda 6* waiting on mace to hit 7* to try for the final round. Either way you cut it it won't be easy.

Where can I find this guide? :) Also, is Ahsoka better than Eeth for this one? Considering she's going to cost me some Cantina ships as well?
  • I beat him. Here is my post about it. It's pretty much Team Instincts strategy with some extra tips. Eeth should be an okay replacement for ahsoka. Ahsoka is just a little better for the last phase

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/13582/f2p-7-yoda-walkthrough#latest
  • pred554 wrote: »
    I beat him. Here is my post about it. It's pretty much Team Instincts strategy with some extra tips. Eeth should be an okay replacement for ahsoka. Ahsoka is just a little better for the last phase

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/13582/f2p-7-yoda-walkthrough#latest

Wow, you really beat him with Mace. Now i'm encouraged to actually continue my farm for him. :)) What was your arena ranking during the process, and also- what's your current player level if you don't mind me asking?
  • If you lv 58 don't even think about yoda you will invest all of ur resources in **** heros that don't help you in gw or squad arena. I'm lv 70 with 7 lv 70s most 7 star and I will only have 5 or 6 star yoda at the end of this rotation. At 58 your only focus should be clearing gw and top 100 squad battle daily. If you can't do both of those yoda will take you 6
    months to get.