Yoda: Battle Meditation and Stealth

Vaapad
49 posts Member
When my yoda gains stealth from Teebo (L) and then uses Battle Meditation, he does not grant stealth to allies.

Why not?

Replies

• Vaapad
    49 posts Member
    I assume other people see the same thing? Not just me?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Stealth is not a buff that can be distributed across to different characters in that way if I'm not mistaken
  • He only shares non unique buffs ones like stealth, taunt, and others can't be copied
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Stealth and Taunt cannot be copied.
  • Vaapad
    49 posts Member
    Ok thanks
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Stealth is not a buff that can be distributed across to different characters in that way if I'm not mistaken

Have you not seen R2D2?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Have you not seen R2D2?

He doesn't do the same thing as Yoda he is meant to stealth everyone but one
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Have you not seen R2D2?

R2 actually GRANTS stealth as per his ability description, he does not steal or copy it.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    I'm quite glad it works that way. R2 stealths everybody except the tank. Yoda's BM would then also stealth the tank? No thanks. Not sharing stealth makes sense, because it's a buff that you don't want to always apply.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    If everyone is under the effects of stealth, everyone can be attacked like if they haven't got stealth, so what's the point of that?
    That's 1 of the reasons R2 doesn't stealth 1 character
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Wish they would document these little inconsistencies. (The description could just give a list of exceptions, does not copy taunt, stealth, ...)
    While the basic function of stealth doesn't make much sense if you apply it to everyone, there can be other reasons I might want it. (e.g. Teebo, Lea, Maul led sith) They could make the copy intelligent, like some others are to avoid taunting characters.
    Main thing is to document it clearly, so it doesn't do surprising things. (Not copying stealth is surprising.)
  • stohelit wrote: »
    Wish they would document these little inconsistencies. (The description could just give a list of exceptions, does not copy taunt, stealth, ...)
    While the basic function of stealth doesn't make much sense if you apply it to everyone, there can be other reasons I might want it. (e.g. Teebo, Lea, Maul led sith) They could make the copy intelligent, like some others are to avoid taunting characters.
    Main thing is to document it clearly, so it doesn't do surprising things. (Not copying stealth is surprising.)

His ability description pretty clearly states it. https://swgoh.gg/characters/grand-master-yoda/