Whats up with Ahsoka Fulcrum at the shard shop?

According to the cadence of characters must have appeared long ago
some dev?

Replies

• Best guess is she is going into the new shop, and they will put her in the shard shop at the same time she goes FTP.
  • Whatever reason is, the rules always chaange. U can't event use old post as reference.. they are not solid. All we have to do now is wait.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Whatever reason is, the rules always chaange. U can't event use old post as reference.. they are not solid. All we have to do now is wait.

Yep. Part of me liked it better when the devs didn't post here because it ticks me off when I make decisions based on their comments and then they end up being false. They posted that she will make her way to the shard shop, so I've opted to save shard currency instead of using crystals. Hopefully I don't regret that this time.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Whatever reason is, the rules always chaange. U can't event use old post as reference.. they are not solid. All we have to do now is wait.

Yep. Part of me liked it better when the devs didn't post here because it ticks me off when I make decisions based on their comments and then they end up being false. They posted that she will make her way to the shard shop, so I've opted to save shard currency instead of using crystals. Hopefully I don't regret that this time.

I'm tired with shard shop farming, bcause there is new chars that always precede our current char that we farm in shard shop.

I can't farm with crystal in shipment also, bcause their price is too high, meanwhile i have others area to strenghten up (ex gears).

But the good news is i've seen ATF in TB (rebels) shop. Doubt i will farm her, Hermit Yoda, or g 12 pieces.

This game become more complicated lol :dizzy:
  • it is pathetic... Dear Devs, can u please keep ur word and add ATF!? prepared now 30k shard shop currency just for her. Many people i know do the same. why u still want us spending crystals on a toon that is >3 months old??
  • The release cadence is 3 months till a character is Farmable outside of shipments, first week of next month is exactly 3 months. Please at least remember a characters release date before complaining that they've gone over the release cadence.
  • According to the cadence of characters must have appeared long ago
    some dev?

According to cadence she should be another week or two out.

Hasn't been 3 months.
  • Best guess is she is going into the new shop, and they will put her in the shard shop at the same time she goes FTP.

Actually, She's looking like a premo PTP character. impossile to find without the right motives, just like in rebels. Great...
  • Every time someone starts one of these threads, the devs delay her release to shard shop and nodes by an additional 3 weeks.