Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Hi there !

I'm a level 59 player and I did not managed to find a guild I could fit in so I made my own for mid tier players ^^
    So the guild "Aliens Ate my Lightsaber" just opened and is free to join. There are nearly no requirements besides level 25 and being active (Not hardcore/every day but most as possible).
    RAIDs Will be for "low" levels so everyone can participate ! c:
    Discord will be available soon
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :blush:

Ally code :
    168-533-963
  • Hello all!

I am the leader of the guild Richard Wars. We are currently downing tier 6 rancor and normal aat at least once or twice a week. We need active players of any level to join. We will help you gear up and one of us can even solo the tier 7 rancor, but we need more active player to help us achieve the hard aat raid.

Richard Wars is friendly, and medium sized casual/raider friendly guild. We help, and will answer any questions you have about the game. The best way to improve is to learn in my opinion. We currently have 30/50 showing up as members, but some of our older players have become less active as of late, and we need some new people to fill our ranks. We are aiming at 50/50 active and fun people. I would appreciate if you join to let me know that you found us on the forums here.

About you: be you, but please be courteous to others in the guild. If you live by the golden rule, you will be fine. I hope to have some fun chats with you soon, and make more SWGOH friends. PM me with any questions, or if you want to see my roster.

Thank you,
    Demonthief
    Ally Code:839-326-766
  • Hey! My name is Mino. I'm looking for a new guild that does tier VI raids. I have 23 6*+ characters most of which are gear 8.
    Ally Code: 155-367-666 (https://swgoh.gg/u/mino/)...I still have a lot work to do with my farming but am making serious progress. let me know if I'm a fit for you guys!
  • Mino wrote: »
    Hey! My name is Mino. I'm looking for a new guild that does tier VI raids. I have 23 6*+ characters most of which are gear 8.
    Ally Code: 155-367-666 (https://swgoh.gg/u/mino/)...I still have a lot work to do with my farming but am making serious progress. let me know if I'm a fit for you guys!

Join us my ally code add me and I'll send u a guild invite 639-887-548
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello all I am the leader of Dragonball z super z and I am looking for more members......any level if you like allies with me 535 775 732 me and the rest of my people will help complete your training

We got the room to absorb your guild adding your power to ours making a stronger unit and able to fight harder in all phases of the game
    Post edited by Ssj3goku on
  • maraexibil
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Legends of Light is recruiting three more members for HAAT and TB push this coming month.

Friendly guild, seeks active and developing players level 80++ who are committed to see HAAT and TB success.

Send your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6

Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours
    NAAT - FFA
    Guild reset 1030PM EST.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/
    Post edited by maraexibil on
  • I am part of the ewokin alliance. We have 6 guilds running haat. We are working on the 7th now Ewokolypse Own (EO) we have 32 putting in work. I am working on recruiting now so we can start running Haat and be ready for TB. The great thing we have the support and recruiters from all the other guilds. When we are ready for haat they move heavy hitters to insure completion. That would mean you joining us. Most people want to geow their guild and I understand. I have been there. But if this is something you would be interested in please let me know.
    Line I.D rva-warchild
  • Warriors of Jedha is a new guild set up by existing players.

We are a UK based guild and are looking to expand our roster to achieve HAAT and TB when it arrives

We are looking for level 80 plus players who want to be part of an exciting, friendly and communicative guild.

We are using discord to communicate and are looking for active daily players.

PM me if you want to join use my Ally code:
    146-776- 793
  • Bluashe is recruiting! We're a friendly, fairly active mid-range guild looking to advance and would love some new and active players!

Currently we're alternating 3* and 5* Rancor raids two or three times a week and are trying to prepare for territory battles and AAT raids. Most of us are FTP players ranging between level 50 and 80, with a solid core of active players.

We're seeking eager new members with solid rosters of 5*-7* characters so we can all progress more quickly.

I'm Naroko Chiston and my ally code is 623-643-849.
  • Guild name: Knights of Jakku
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT and couldn’t complete it)
    Raid time: 12pm Saturdays and 2pm Sundays US CST
    Players lvl: mostly 85 but ranges
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr under 10k damage and after 24hrs it's ffa. TANK raid is ffa
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K

Our guild is currently looking for a merger to add some active players to the guild. We want to remove the bottom half of players from our roster to make room. We are looking for a guild who is active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Fynn Dralig #4045
    Ally code: 513-359-582
    Player name: Fynn Dralig
  • Bluashe is recruiting! We're a friendly, fairly active mid-range guild looking to advance and would love some new and active players!

Currently we're alternating 3* and 5* Rancor raids two or three times a week and are trying to prepare for territory battles and AAT raids. Most of us are FTP players ranging between level 50 and 80, with a solid core of active players.

We're seeking eager new members with solid rosters of 5*-7* characters so we can all progress more quickly.

I'm Naroko Chiston and my ally code is 623-643-849.

Well if u and ur members are active ya could join our guild where we are level 85 we run hardcore rancor so we u could help u get those han solo shards plus help with territory battles heres my ally code add me and I'll send u a guild invite 639-887-548 check out my line up ....u could as reach at the line app my id is -nano0666
  • The Mighty Heroes, the ideal guild for the casual free to play player are looking for new recruits.

We're pretty laid back and treat the game as it's suppose to - a game! We're based in the UK and follow GMT.

We keep in touch with members via the discord app.

We currently do heroic pit raids and normal tank every two days. I won't lie to you, we still have 'some' way to go to be ready for the heroic tank, but we're getting there. But this is where the strength in our guild lies, we don't rush or demand from members. We know you've got a life outside the game! We've also got an active and thriving community and would love you to be a part of that.

So join us and we'll take you further in the game!

Current GP: 49.5 million

If interested feel free to contact myself or the guild leader :-)

Guild Leader: Jetrology
    Discord: Jetrology#1313
    Ally code: 233-331-394

...and as for myself:
    Discord: Lillkvirran#7681
    Ally code: 384-595-957
  • 50 Shades of R3Y looking for level 60+ players

We are a casual leveling guild with a good core group of daily active players with the majority over level 60 but many over 70. Looking for more to help us progress. We appreciate daily contributions, but don't require them. We are currently on Rancor Tier 5 twice a week, and regular Tank Takedown is always up. We will launch a new Rancor, level 5 raid tonight, Monday, August 28th. You will be able to join the raid if you act fast.

Send ally request to our guild leader Mazraim 458-669-841 or to Cappie 595-151-251
  • Cappie wrote: »
    50 Shades of R3Y looking for level 60+ players

We are a casual leveling guild with a good core group of daily active players with the majority over level 60 but many over 70. Looking for more to help us progress. We appreciate daily contributions, but don't require them. We are currently on Rancor Tier 5 twice a week, and regular Tank Takedown is always up. We will launch a new Rancor, level 5 raid tonight, Monday, August 28th. You will be able to join the raid if you act fast.

Send ally request to our guild leader Mazraim 458-669-841 or to Cappie 595-151-251

My ally code 639-887-548. ..how many in ur guild? I have a a guild and we are pretty strong maybe ya could join us we could help u get han solo shards
  • We are a new and upcoming guild that is based one thing teamwork......raids are launched when ticket are there.....

New players as well as old come join
    Member count 3/50

We are looking to fill out for heroic raids rancor and normal tank that will soon be heroic tank as well helping new players and youngling

We will help grow are lower levels. Members helping then build there roster thru raids as well as running raids for higher gear

Update: rancor raids
    Going to be two versions
    Heroic for lvs 80s will be run at least once or twice a week....the ones who have a 7* raid Han cant finish in the top 10 as it gives other members a chance to complete him
    For the lower levels
    We will run rancor raids equal to your overall roster star count
    In the lower tier raids no higher lv can fight unless asking permission...or is giving by me or a officer only time this would be allowed is clearing last stage of a rancor raid....

Tank raids....are going to be for all that's have the roster for it no damage limit......

Heroic tank raids will happen when everyone is ready.....

My allies code is 535 775 732 hope you join...
  • Hail Skroob

Our story almost came to an end before it really began. The founder, Obi Juan, founded a guild which he personally recruited friends and family to help embark on a common mission... to rule the galaxy. But it wasn't long after we took flight that he left this world. We mourned and continued along the journey in his name but without a true leader to command us and lead the guild, our efforts were fruitless.

It was with great sorrow that we left the founder's guild and followed another. Obi Juan had instructed the young leader in many ways but we didn't understand that his skills would be required so early on. And thus Hail Skroob was born.

While based in Colorado, we now open our doors to any who wish to become allies. Our current membership totals almost a dozen and are leveled anywhere from 65 to 81. We will begin fighting at tier 5 rancor raids but with just a few more allies we can move on to tier 6 and AAT as well. As long as the guild points are there we will fight non-stop and continue in our original founder's vision to rule the galaxy.

Please feel free to DM for more information or simply send a friend request and join the guild. We will welcome you with open arms.

My ally code is 677-557-875.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dambigbuck/
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    We are a new and upcoming guild that is based one thing teamwork......raids are launched when ticket are there.....

New players as well as old come join
    Member count 3/50

We are looking to fill out for heroic raids rancor and normal tank that will soon be heroic tank as well helping new players and youngling

We will help grow are lower levels. Members helping then build there roster thru raids as well as running raids for higher gear

Update: rancor raids
    Going to be two versions
    Heroic for lvs 80s will be run at least once or twice a week....the ones who have a 7* raid Han cant finish in the top 10 as it gives other members a chance to complete him
    For the lower levels
    We will run rancor raids equal to your overall roster star count
    In the lower tier raids no higher lv can fight unless asking permission...or is giving by me or a officer only time this would be allowed is clearing last stage of a rancor raid....

Tank raids....are going to be for all that's have the roster for it no damage limit......

Heroic tank raids will happen when everyone is ready.....

My allies code is 535 775 732 hope you join...

Still waiting on you all to experience the power of the dragon ball

Also on discord id there is Ssj3goku#6431
    Post edited by Ssj3goku on
  • OldGreyBeard
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Old Timers and Misfits now recruiting!

We're a casual guild looking for a few extra folks! We're looking to get involved in more raiding as well as territory battles. If you're looking for a laid back experience with some decent folks, feel free to hit us up. We're not hardcore, but we hold our own.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me via message or on this thread. You can also reach us in game via the following:

Yolan - Owner 214-718-754

COG - Officer 842-723-641

JANG0 - Officer 733-724-547

Mandrix (me) - Officer 763-474-659

Have a good one!
    *Edit - I was told by the owner to add that he makes a mean chicken parm and enchiladas. Gotta sweeten the deal!
    Real Old Timers and Misfits - Officer

OldGreybeard 763-474-659
  • Warriors of Bahamut - 17/50 Guild members.
    • Raids:
      1. Normal AAT (every 12 days)
      2. T4 Rancor (every 6-8 days) *Until members have 5* Characters.
    • Recruiting:
      1. We are open to other guilds merging into ours
      2. Any level of player may join us
      3. (No we will not merge to another guild)
      4. And we are open to Alt accounts. Come join the fight, we will master the world of Hoth together!
      5. We do NOT kick based on player level! We believe everyone has potential.
    • Requirements
      1. 600 daily tickets please!
      2. Participate in raids!
      3. 0 damage on Raid bosses first 24 hours
    • My info and chat channel
      1. Ally Code 847-591-472.
      2. Discord Code RErw8wJ
      3. http://swgoh.gg/g/26665/warriors-of-bahamut/
    • Search for Guild info:
      1. Warriors of Bahamut
      2. 15+ Members
      3. 1+ Mil Galactic Power (3.5 Mil total Galactic power)
  • Hello everyone, 117th Legion are currently looking for some active players to help our fast growing guild achieve even greater accomplishments

About us:
    We are a casual and friendly group, making strong progress. We use a Zero Damage 24 hours rule on heroic rancor, just to give everyone a chance to hit the raid before it drops. We have experienced players ready to advice on raid tactics to help improve your overall output. We have players of all levels but have a strong core of 80-85 players and are finding heroic rancor very easy in general, perfect time to join if you want Han Solo!

Heroic Rancor Raid: >30 mins to drop. 0 Damage rule for the first 24 hours.
    Normal Tank Raid: Open season for all trying to take it down as fast as possible.
    Heroic Tank Raid: We are building teams for this raid, Join today and work with us towards this goal that will be achieved.

Requirements:
    Ideally looking for anyone as long as they are active and willing to put in the work to improve themselves and the guild. Activity is encouraged, but we know this is a game and real life takes priority.

Rules:
    The main rule is to be respectable and friendly to each other, we wont tolerate people just being generally horrible human beings.
    Damaging the Heroic rancor during the 0 damage time will award the player with a strike, three strikes and your out.

Leadership:
    PhenomEncarnate: Our leader (494-911-373)
    Macadoo: Officer (861-892-566)
    Lienidus: Officer (899-797-414)

Please feel free to contact me through message on here with any questions.
    Many thanks and I hope to hear from you all very soon!
    Ally Code: 861-892-566
    Guild: 117th Legion
  • Hey everyone! I am an officer in Force Ghost Rejects.

Our main focus would like to be territory battles.

We currently do normal raids and would like to progress to heroic soon.

EST time zone.

Also use discord for chat.

Ranging about 20/50 members.

Looking for 80+ members who are active.

We have a pretty strong core of officers and original members and would love some more powerful members to dominate in territory battles and raids.

If interested send me an ally invite. 247-147-214
  • Hi there,

Active Players Wanted and Needed !!!
    We are Lazer Blades, most of us are lvl 85, some big hitters, some not so big. Not many daily requirements, but we appreciate if 600 dailies are met.
    We raid as much as we can , Heroic Rancor (2-3 per week), and nAAT (1-2 per week), working hard towards HAAT. Rancor is restricted to 500k damage, so everyone gets rewarded. No limits on nAAT.
    Although, those rules might change a bit in the future.

Most of us are also quite generous in the Exchange, but if you take, you should also give.

We are currently sitting at 45 of 50, but can definitely make room for about 10-15 players. As long as they're active and have great attitude.

Currently, our GP is around 32 mil.

Line app is not mandatory, but it sure helps us communicate.

My player ID is 792-993-748
    Our leader ID is 675-781-256

Message if interested.
  • We want YOU!

Join the best guild in the Galaxy, today! We are... wait, what?

No, I said BEST not BIGGEST. Right, the two are not mutually exclusive like everyone else thinks. THATS why we are the best.

Yes, your point is valid, we are not the FLASHIEST, either. But, all we need now is YOUR help to be BOTH!

Hmmm? Oh yes, all three.

Ok, Ok, Yes, You are very smart, thank you, now please let me finish the introduction...

We are a small guild with big dreams. We are active daily and are looking for YOU to join our ELITE team and... AND.... *SIGH* Ok, I lost the bombastic momentum...

Maybe this?

Honestly, we are a small group that enjoys playing together for fun that really wants more people to help fill our rosters, to help each other out and just enjoy the game together. Trust me, we WANT to be like the BIG guys one day but know the state of things with this game and just have fun and roll with it. So, honestly? We are a few good players looking for a few more. We have not hit Heroic PIT yet but are doing T5 successfully. We are working toward AAT and will get there with some more work. Just helping everyone get to that point right now. We are inclusive and are happy to have anyone from noobs to vets. If this sounds good to you then I'll just have you start filling out these forms. I'll just need you to add me with ally code: 579-839-148... and sign... in triplicate... with this red "ink" pen...
    here... here...

here...
    here... Here...
    Here... here...
    here... here... here...

...And here.... What? yes, the undercoating is standard.... and, please, deposit your firstborn on the way out... and...

Welcome to The Forgotten Heroes!

Oh, yes. BTW, Guild time zone is EST/UTC-5. We also have a discord server... https://discord.gg/X6QB4BN

What? Who am I ?

I'm Nobody.

• Saber256
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild Name: Eternal Vigilance

Timezone: EST with International membership.

Goals: Mainly to just enjoy the game with an active membership and build up to heroic raids and territory battles.

Recruitment: Open to anyone who stays active and contributes towards the guild as a whole.

Contact Info: Ally Code - 427-352-377, or through our Forums (Click)/Discord (Click). I go by Tal.

Quick Overview:
    • Quality gaming community with zero drama tolerance.
    • A place for everyone, no matter your level, as long as you stay active. Kick after 5 days inactivity.
    • Veterans of many different games, who are willing to help others advance.
    • Very team oriented with heavy use of voice communication (Discord), not required for SW:GoH but encouraged
    • Regular Guild Activities
    • Building up to heroic raids and completing territory battles, 24 hour no damage rule when it is needed.
    • Fun is always our main objective!

• Vaders Apprentices is looking for new members. We have a nice active core, and have recently removed inactive players. We are a casual guild looking for very active players to help with higher level raids and the new territory battles. We do boot for inactivity. Come join Vaders Apprentices.
  • Hey guys and girls. The guild I'm in is looking for new and dedicated members. We are pretty relaxed guild looking to add strong and dedicated players alike. We are working on creating a messaging app so we can communicate much better and have a good time.

We complete tier VI of rancor raid within 2 days and tank takedown within a few days. Everyone is friendly and just generally looking to increase the guilds strength and help everyone get stronger and get better rewards.

You can search the for the guild: Wandering Rogues
    My ally code is: 464-963-171
    I look forward to playing with you and thanks for checking us out!
  • <[Desert Hawks]> is looking for more players for TB and AAT.

Rules:
    1) 540 raid tickets a day
    2) Must use Discord

Add in game <329-235-875>
    Add on Discord <@Zipster#9309&gt;
  • Hi there!

The Zylos Vendetta guilds is calling to you!
    We have three guilds at the moment, with one being elite, one being for medium/highlevel and the last one being for low/medium level.
    As of now, we are recruiting for all three guilds, however primarily for our lower/medium level guild.

Elite: Doing all HC raids.
    Medium/high: Doing all raidtypes, but mostly T6
    Low/medium: Doing T1-T5(6)

We are looking for active players, who will contribute to the daily ticket assembly, and furthermore the player needs to donate gear to fellow members.
    The guilds do not accept bad behavior, and we don't accept breaking our raid rules!!
    Otherwise any player would be welcomed, and placed according to wish and potential.

We use discord, but it is not mandatory.

If interested (in any of the guilds) please contact Falen Lacer, 885-328-198 by replying either here, PM me or ally request me.

Thanks in advance!
  • Guildy McGuildstein expanding and recruiting for TB & HAAT!

We are a small, organized family of 4 guilds in the Central US & Eastern US time zones, and we have a few spots to fill in our HAAT guilds.

We are prepping hard for TB, and we want you to join us - especially if you if you have CLS and at least one good HAAT squad (P3 preferred).

We also welcome new and casual players for our training guild.

We use Discord to communicate.

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guilds: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on line: Benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27678/guildy-mcguildstein-east/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks

Min level of 60