Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• I would very much like it to be Hoth Rebel Soldier. Between Hermit Yoda and G12, who wants to waste Guild Event currency on him?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • fotrovina wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Soldier...(if Territory Battles are coming in September)...

!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    fotrovina wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Soldier...(if Territory Battles are coming in September)...

!

September, still plenty of time for this month! Come Devs you can do it!
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    DAILY CRYSTAL BOOSTER SIGNS OFF

We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users. Any Daily Crystal Boosters purchased before 8/29 will yield their full 21 days of crystals. We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future.

What... what was the reasoning behind this? This was simply the best deal for crystal that there was.
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    EDIT: Nevermind
  • Where da gold at?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    So starting Wednesday?
  • Maegor wrote: »
    So starting Wednesday?

+1
  • Cant imagine feedback will be ppsitive for the booster being removed.
  • Cool but that crystal booster tho :'( Also wat about dat grievous rework
    UTjEHMr.gif
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users. Any Daily Crystal Boosters purchased before 8/29 will yield their full 21 days of crystals. We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future.

What... what was the reasoning behind this? This was simply the best deal for crystal that there was.

I think you answered your own question lol

Let's be honest, alternative reformulation most likely means price increase.

I think you answered your own question.
  • Well I just picked up a new booster:)
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Bhaalor wrote: »

I think you answered your own question lol

Not really. Good deal = Lots of people buy. Crystals cost them "nothing" to make they are virtual; its all profit. People who used to buy the boosters will probably not drop more; I know I wont.
  • All this info.... but no definitive date.
  • I don't see the majority of the stuff written about in this post on the update I downloaded. Missing something?

Don't see any dates referenced either besides the when the booster pack deal is going away...

I agree this is a real shame. The only reasonable purchase option from them. Someone at EA must have felt there was not enough pure profit from it.
  • TayloRen wrote: »
    I don't see the majority of the stuff written about in this post on the update I downloaded. Missing something?

Don't see any dates referenced either besides the when the booster pack deal is going away...

A lot wont appear til everyone has the update.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Galoopa wrote: »
    Bhaalor wrote: »

I agree this is a real shame. The only reasonable purchase option from them. Someone at EA must have felt there was not enough pure profit from it.

Crystals cost them "nothing" to produce. It was pure profit and targeted light spenders like myself. I will not become a heavy spender, 11-12 dollars a month was about all i am going to spend. Now I'll just have to be happy with my arena payouts. I think they will actually lose money from this.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    WOOHOO, Man your battle stations!

And watch out for those wampas
    htlmfeqt10ue.gif
  • Good stuff, FAT will be available on fleet store, love that.
    Sooooooo, when are all this changes going live?
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Getting rid of the daily crystal booster is a bad move. Lots of lower budget people use that. What is the reasoning behind this devs?
  • Sooooooo, when are all this changes going live?

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    TayloRen wrote: »

Read the second paragraph of mr digg's post
  • Great update guys, looking forward for those new toons (Imperial Scout Droid specially) and to try out TB for once! Thanks for all the bug fixes! I experienced many of those and I'm glad they were solved
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Getting rid of the daily crystal booster is a bad move. Lots of lower budget people use that. What is the reasoning behind this devs?

Terrible move.
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    edited August 2017

probably the new crystals from territory battles would make it too easy to gear up without paying a lot
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    TayloRen wrote: »

Read the second paragraph of mr digg's post

That's just describing that the manual update available today will be pushed automatically at some point. I'm asking about the content availability populating, like Captain Han Solo node for example.