Guild Merges

Replies

• Looking for a guild that is completing NAAT but struggling to get to HAAT.

We launched FTB HeroicBootCamp several months ago and it has been a huge success. We filled it within weeks with a couple guild merges. Our HBC has graduated 15-20 people into heroic divisions. And most players have significantly improved their arena, ship, and game ranks. HBC had often had a waiting list to join and we are having a hard time keeping up with the requests to join.

As a result we have decided to expand the concept and created FTB HeroicBootCamp 2. Similar to HBC1, this guild is designed to help players develop heroic raiding squads. The guild is run by alternate accounts from members of our 15 HAAT guilds. Each player will have a mentor that will guide them in roster progression, mods, raid tactics, team composition, etc.

Both guilds will share the same discord server.

Once players have developed and their roster is ready they will bump up to one of our HAAT guilds.
    FTB HeroicBootCamp 2 is designed for players that are committed to progressing. Because of this we ask that all players achieve 600 daily raid tickets, have a swgoh.gg profile, and be active on our discord server.
    Since this is a new guild we would like to start with a merge of an existing guild that is struggling to reach the HAAT level.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me.

FTB currently has 21 guild with 15 being HAAT level. We have line based and discord based guilds. FTB has been in existence before the launch of guilds on SWGOH.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdadaddy
  • Fynn_Dralig
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: Knights of Jakku
    Current Members: 42/50
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT and couldn’t complete it)
    Raid time: 12pm Saturdays and 2pm Sundays US CST
    Players lvl: mostly 85 but ranges
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr under 10k damage and after 24hrs it's ffa. TANK raid is ffa
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K

Our guild is currently looking for a merger to add some ACTIVE players to the guild. We want to remove the casual players from our roster to make room. We can consolidate to 25. We are looking for a guild who is active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Fynn Dralig #4045
    Ally code: 513-359-582
    Player name: Fynn Dralig
    Post edited by Fynn_Dralig on
  • TheoPatino
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: S.T.A.B
    Running T7 Rancor with 24hr 0 damage rule.
    Clearing NAAT building to HAAT.

We have 23 members currently and looking to add more thru recuritment or taking in a small guild. Our main goal is a group of loyal, active friendly players. We are all friends working together to achieve a common goal. I am always active and sharing tips on squads,characters and strategies.
    We are currently at 31m GP, I have a CLS almost G11 and soon to be zeta(thinking of 'It binds all things' first). Including me we have 4 Commander Skywalkers that I can think of right now.

My Discord:Theo#6756
    My GG: http://swgoh.gg/u/theopatino/
    My ally code: 557-284-682
    Leader's ally code: 351-164-632
    Post edited by TheoPatino on
  • Saviors is looking towards the future and is preparing for HAAT and Territory Battles. We are in need of players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal.

How many players do you need? We need 5 players.

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status. We also require the download and use of the Line chat app for superior communication. Looking to recruit primarily players with Hoth Twins unlocked, or planning to farm the Hoths.

What are your general activity rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more.

How many times are we allowed to break this general daily activities rule? 3 straight unexcused strikes, or 5 accumulated strikes. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences. Leadership will not kick players until given due process, hell we will ask players even to move into an allied guild instead if our requirements are too rigorous.

Is there a way to erase strikes? Simply complete a full week of guild daily activity and you cleanse a strike.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

How is the Heroic Rancor raiding setup? The heroic rancor raid will have launch times of 12 PM PST and 6 PM PST, rotating between the 2, both with a 24 hour 0 damage rule.

How is the NAAT raid setup? NAAT will launch at 1 am PST. It has a 24 hour 0 damage rule and will become a ffa afterwards.

What are raid strikes? Raid strikes are given to players for breaking raiding rules. Failure to register for 0 damage at least in any raid will get you a strike. Breaking the 0 damage rule in raids will also get you a strike.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide I made to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power.

You spoke of an alliance. Can you tell me more about it? TWD Saviors is part of a guild alliance. We have partnered with other guilds to ensure any player finds a guild befitting their desires. All independent guilds with one goal: make players stronger. Contact me to be part of a bigger world.

How can I join? Contact info
    LineiD: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551
    Ally code: 632-143-884
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Ciryk
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017

Post edited by Ciryk on
  • Ciryk wrote: »
    I’m in a super casual F2P (Not a lot of communication in the guild, minimal daily contribution) guild. About 5-10 of us are looking for a more active, outgoing, Heroic Pit guild. I have possibly up to 4 LV85, 3 LV79, and a few other mid 70's interested in moving on.

While we would like something more active than what we are currently in, we do not want to live/breath/sleep SWGOH. Looking for standalone guilds. We are not interested in feeder guilds or alliances of multiple guilds.

My GG: swgoh.gg/u/ciryk
    Never used, but have discord: Ciryk#1650
    Ally Code: 668-816-215

We have 10 spots and would be up for taking you, we keep it mostly casual, no minimum daily requirements, 0 damage rule during heroic rancor first 24 hours so everyone can get in. I'll ally you and if you want request to join and we can start moving folks over
  • Pmd you and also sent ally req (scoobie)
  • Julesjh wrote: »
    Ciryk wrote: »
    I’m in a super casual F2P (Not a lot of communication in the guild, minimal daily contribution) guild. About 5-10 of us are looking for a more active, outgoing, Heroic Pit guild. I have possibly up to 4 LV85, 3 LV79, and a few other mid 70's interested in moving on.

While we would like something more active than what we are currently in, we do not want to live/breath/sleep SWGOH. Looking for standalone guilds. We are not interested in feeder guilds or alliances of multiple guilds.

My GG: swgoh.gg/u/ciryk
    Never used, but have discord: Ciryk#1650
    Ally Code: 668-816-215

We have 10 spots and would be up for taking you, we keep it mostly casual, no minimum daily requirements, 0 damage rule during heroic rancor first 24 hours so everyone can get in. I'll ally you and if you want request to join and we can start moving folks over

I sent u a request on discord here my ally code if u wanna join my guild 639-887-548
  • Alianza Rebelde looking for members.
    Currently doing 3 HPit, 1 AAT & 1 HAAT /week.
    My ally code is 394-548-949
    Requirement: 600 energy.
    GP 35 250 k

• Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • RickVader
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Welcome to Special Forces Guild
    We have currently space for 5 new members, if you are a small group in a shrinking guild we may be the home for you!
    Timezone: CST/PT/EST
    Guild requirements:
    -We use Line to communicate. You must be a member to our announcement room, our chat room is optional.
    Rules:
    -Official instructions that are posted in our announcement room must be followed.
    Activity Requirements:
    - 600 energy daily and be an active player.
    Currently raiding Heroic Rancor and normal AAT (running a 24 hour no damage period)
    Raid rules:
    -Rules will be posted in our announcement room.
    -Failure to follow directives will result in a voluntary removal from raid to forfeit rewards.
    Note: We are almost ableto complete HAAT, so we are looking for strong player accordingly. We are also preparing for Territory Battles as well.
    If you wish to join the recruiters ally code is: 511-414-728
    or you can contact her in Line app user: ladyjedi13
  • mt875249
    122 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Need 15-20 to fill our guild. Mostly casual. No requirements just need contributors! Doing heroic rancor with a 24 hr post a zero. Not quite at HAAT yet but anticipate that gear 12 takes us there!
    New AA Empire is the guild. My Id is 987-392-717. Three in our guild managed to unlock CLS. We don't require an outside app for communication but I do have line and discord. And if we get new users who want to start a chat that can be done! Always open to suggestions from new members!
    Our guild power is 20 million. If we could get 20 more members we could double that and be in a better place for TB and the HAAT would be attainable!
    Post edited by mt875249 on
  • G_Man
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: And now our watch has ended
    Guild GP. 22 million with 24 Regular players + alts
    AAT / HPit on farm

Looking to take on a small guild to start with perhaps 8-10 players in order to boost the ranks and settle in towards TB. 600/600 day nice but not essential and using discord to chat.

http://swgoh.gg/u/richi765/
    My ally code: 984-449-765
  • Hello all, empire trading company is looking for more members. We lost players who quit on the game. We use discord mine is MsullyCT#4991. We run hpit and I think we are close to haat. We use a 24 hour zero damage policy so everyone can get a reward. We can make room for about 20 people if needed. All shapes and sizes welcome ! Thanks for looking.
  • Hello all

I recently started a new guild Cloud City Underworld with the 29 most active from our old guild.

We are 29 motivated, daily active players. 22 lvl 85. A few whales, a few dolphins, and others close to lvl 85 (working hard daily).

We are all motivated for HAAT and Territory Battles, but having fun playing. We will not tell you who to work on unless you ask for advice. We do not require specific squads, as long as you are active and contribute to guild goals when you can.

Guild Rules :

Discord chat and swgoh.gg account mandatory.
    (for HAAT/TB planning and recruiting)

UNLESS NOTIFIED PRIOR
    -3 days inactive = PM's through Discord
    -7 days inactive/no response = BOOT
    almost all 600/day, in place as standard only, life gets in the way occasionally.

0-100k damage 1st 24 hrs Heroic Pit.

Heroic Pit Raids 9:00pm US EST (1:00am UTC) on days when guild coin allows. If bringing a group, compromise would be considered.

My swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/coccochrispy/
    Guild swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/g/27718/cloud-city-underworld/

CoccoChrispy#2639 on Discord

Enter Discord Guild Server Waiting Room ( https://discord.gg/BeCQnCE ) and request invite. Be prepared with swgoh.gg link for quickest access.

Hope to hear from you.
  • The Coalition of the Willing is looking for a small group of 5 to replace some of our high level alt accounts as we prep for Territory Battles and a HAAT run on 8 September.

We formed by merging three smaller guilds over the last few months, and we are primarily based in the USA with some European members. We use LINE to coordinate guild activities as well as share tips and information on the game.

Guild Reset: 12:30 PM EDT

Heroic Rancor:
    - 24 Hour Zero Damage Registration
    - Damage period opens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) at 9 PM EDT
    - One Team attack per person
    - 15 minute delay posting per phase that you solo to allow max participation through damage stacking
    • P1 Solo Runs @ 9:15 PM
    • P2 Solo Runs @ 9:30 PM
    • P3 Solo Runs @ 9:45 PM
    • P4/Pit Solo runs post at 10 PM
    - No back to back Top 3 finishes to share the extra prize box love

Normal AAT:
    - 24 Hour Zero Damage Registration
    - One team attack per account per phase
    - Staggered Damage periods to allow people to test out their HAAT teams:
    • P1 @ 1 PM EDT
    • P2 @ 7 PM EDT
    • P3 @ Immediately after P2 drops (~7:30 PM EDT)
    • P4 @ 11 AM EDT

Guild Rules:
    1. Be a decent person. We removed toxic players in the past that couldn't be respectful of other members. Most of us have full-time jobs and families, so we have zero patience for dealing with immature people that try to harass other guild members.
    2. Be active. The expectation is 600 per day, but we all have lives outside of this game so just let us know ahead of time if you are heading on vacation and wont be able to play.
    3. Use LINE so you can receive updates for the raids / territory battles.
    4. Follow the Raid Rules posted above. These rules were implemented to ensure every guild member gets a chance to earn raid rewards and an opportunity to participate in the various phases.
    If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, shoot me a message on LINE and we can discuss things in more detail.

LINE ID: grantasaurus
    Ally Code: 492-762-819
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/anhedonic/
  • Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 22 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • QuiGons Holy Chest looking for active members or an active home.
  • Looking for players or guilds ready to joins us. Currently doing Rancor T6 and NAAT, but want to start Heroic raids.
    Officers ally codes: 891-376-415 or 952-485-323.
    Hope to hear from you ;)
  • Knightgoblin
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

Thanks everyone for the responses we found a guild. Thank everyone who offered
    Post edited by Knightgoblin on
  • Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

Ya could join us heres MY ally code add me and I'll send u a guild invite 639-887-548 but u have to quit ur guild so i could send u a guild invite
  • Looking for merger
    Can take in up to 45 guys who get 600/600 daily
    Get gk now!!!! Only 600/600 energy a day required.

we provide the damage and kill the haat you generate the coins to raid. Together we can have another top ranked guild.

Add LeBobcat by ID on line app and ask about haat mergers now!!! limited time offer once someone takes it were set and u gotta wait for the next gk train, could be a while farming yourself there...

Would u be willing to join our guild? would love to team up with u let me know here's my ally code and my line Id 639-887-548 id-nano0666
  • *Romanian Winners*

We are a guild sitting at 63 million GP, I am the community manager and I am looking for a weaker guild to serve as our second guild.
    I am aiming for long term development. Since TB is offering a lot of good rewards , I want to find a guild whose top 10 , 20 , 30 people are looking to improve their gains.

My goal is to achieve 2 guilds capable of getting FULL TB rewards.

Contact me on LINE at 54300539x
  • Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

I sent u the guild invite all u have to do is accept it
  • Holocron Legends has 15 openings, right now know we can do 7* rancer and getting tickets up to see if we can do heroic tank raid. We have a 24 hr zero damage on rancer when it starts. Currently 22 mil GP. In game id is 483-775-272. Also can reach me on discord steven28#9708
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ni (97mil GP) is looking for one or more 2mil+ GP players willing to join our ranks and benefit high rewards from TB. We can also switch guildmembers. Further requirement are daily 600 tickets, have CLS, Hoth scout and Hoth soldier.

Send me a message or contact me on Discord or LINE (id nightlores) if you are interested.
  • We're a small guild looking to take on another. We currently have 15 to 20 active members. We're currently running Heroic Rancor and want to get to HAAT but aren't quite there yet. With TB ready to kick off we want to expand and take on another 20 or more members to help produce more tickets and compete in upcoming events. My ally code is 374-462-791 or message me here.
  • Join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Gameplay:
    1. 3-4 HPIT raids/week (Han Solo)
    2. 2-3 HAAT raids/week (General Kenobi)
    3. Active & generous gear exchange
    4. Ally code sharing

Guild Rules:
    1. Contribute 600 raid tickets daily
    2. Use the LINE chat app
    3. Learn & follow our raid rules and guidlines

About Us:
    We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, build your roster, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

My Discord id: Maxxximus#8209

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZkBdFF

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• Vaders Apprentices is looking for another small guild(s) or players to merge with us. We have 25 active members: 14 80+, 7 70+, and a few new lower level players. We did have 50 members at one time, but have been removing inactive players. We have a nice core group that has been around for a while. We are a casual guild looking for active players. We run raids as often as possible.

Contact me here, or
    My ally code is 997-917-282
    Discord id is ExAr KuN