Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Unfortunately, today will not be known as the day that territory battles was released. It will be known as the day that the most loved option to give CG money was removed.

Congrats on Remove Daily Crystal Pack Day!

Was looking forward to territory battles a lot, but this just left a sour taste in my mouth.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    So you are adding the Gauntlet starfighter to the shipments(which is ALREADY in Fleet Shipments), but you refuse to make the reaper farmable.

Did I miss something? I saw no mention of gauntlet starfighter.

It's been appearing in the shop.
  • Good Job on removing the daily crystal pack lol Now can you tell us when territory battles will be released?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Unfortunately, today will not be known as the day that territory battles was released. It will be known as the day that the most loved option to give CG money was removed.

Congrats on Remove Daily Crystal Pack Day!

Was looking forward to territory battles a lot, but this just left a sour taste in my mouth.

This. Ironically I said a week or so ago that the TB release would determine if I spend anymore on this game. I was right!

$0 since booster is being taken away. Thanks for making the decision obvious! Lol.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    Good Job on removing the daily crystal pack lol Now can you tell us when territory battles will be released?

SOON!! :flushed:

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, release/announcement post without date is ewww akward :lol:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    So you are adding the Gauntlet starfighter to the shipments(which is ALREADY in Fleet Shipments), but you refuse to make the reaper farmable.

Did I miss something? I saw no mention of gauntlet starfighter.

https://youtu.be/UfzvIWdPaxc?t=15m33s

At 15:33
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users.

I just don't get it. After all the things I stuck up for the game for because I'm not a complainer, I get things aren't suppose to be easy, but I just really don't understand.

When they complain about credits, I side with CG.
    When they complain about gear, I side with CG.
    When they complain about not enough notice about toons needed for events, I side with CG.
    When they complain about EVERYTHING else, that I personally think people just like to complain about because they want things too easy and they feel the are entitled, I side with CG.

And the ONE thing that I did think was fair and did help to advance the game at a think a pace people enjoy and could afford and was making everyone happy WAS.....the booster pack. After everything else you guys have done to **** off the majority, you go ahead and just yellow snow the people that weren't raising pitchforks and flaming hate to CG on Reddit and putting negative reviews in stores just because they felt they didn't get enough. But the crystal booster? I just don't get it. I think you really need to explain what that decision was about.
  • I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again
  • Very happy you guys put ashoka in shard shop. Thanks for that
  • Why do you think they are removing the daily crystals?
  • We're was it said they were removing them?
  • Everything about the update is awesome! I get people are annoyed by the crystal pack but for those of us that don't spend it's nice to have a completely awesome update!
  • DarthTaral wrote: »
    We're was it said they were removing them?

DAILY CRYSTAL BOOSTER SIGNS OFF
    We are removing the Daily Crystal Booster from the Store effective 8/29/2017 for Android and iPhone users. Any Daily Crystal Boosters purchased before 8/29 will yield their full 21 days of crystals. We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Just voicing my thought... Bring back the 21 day booster.!
  • I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again

That doesn't make sense. Most of the people that buy the sub usually buy it once a month due the price point so it's more likely than not they are already in their cycle. So you can't buy one if you already have one. So you may get a couple who don't usually buy but not to the point it's going to drive up revenue as much as you're thinking.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Good Job on removing the daily crystal pack lol Now can you tell us when territory battles will be released?

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, release/announcement post without date is ewww akward :lol:

I never considered you an enemy but ok, however I do like your emoji game on here :flushed:

You got any tinfoil near you :flushed:
  • MoeB74 wrote: »
    I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again

That doesn't make sense. Most of the people that buy the sub usually buy it once a month due the price point so it's more likely than not they are already in their cycle. So you can't buy one if you already have one. So you may get a couple who don't usually buy but not to the point it's going to drive up revenue as much as you're thinking.

I was going off since it's the end of the month, it's when most people get paid/would pay for this subscription.
  • I was going off since it's the end of the month, it's when most people get paid/would pay for this subscription.

First of the month not the end of the month.

• I have three attorneys on retainer, who are currently reading the instructions on TB and are tasked with giving me the cliff notes. Jeesh. I just wanna hit a few buttons and go. Seems a lot of strategy etc is needed....
  • MoeB74 wrote: »
    I was going off since it's the end of the month, it's when most people get paid/would pay for this subscription.

First of the month not the end of the month.

Huh?
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @Kyno @CG_RyDiggs hello guys! idk if you're already aware of this but seems like when you fixed this:
    • Fixed an issue where not all hits, critical and normal, would show on the screen at once. This was particularly noticeable with Wicket’s “Forest Ambush” ability.
    created a new bug that stops showing damages:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6wnz20/game_bug_damage_stops_displaying_after_a_while_in/
    http://imgur.com/RJFQng9
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • You've successfully killed all enthusiasm I had for this game by removing the daily crystal pack. Congratulations on killing the only decent value this game had to offer.
  • Granted, I haven't bought crystals in ages, but that was the most value for most people's money. I'm going to take a wild guess and when they remove those, a percentage of people won't bother buying any more?
  • if I remember correctly didn't the booster leave for awhile before? I thought it was around this time last year. I'm wonder if they disable it to do yearly evaluations.
  • Does TB start this Wednesday?
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I never considered you an enemy but ok, however I do like your emoji game on here :flushed:

I'm sorry, u get it wrong.. but.. but.. it's just quote lol.. to make my second phrase (post without date) seems have connection :frowning:
    I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again

You got any tinfoil near you :flushed:

But.. but.. it somehow make senses. Same like unknown date of legendary event return. So people buy pack before the event end :flushed:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I'm sorry, u get it wrong.. but.. but.. it's just quote lol.. to make my second phrase (post without date) seems have connection :frowning:

ah ok I got you :wink: