Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Bobby777 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    Good Job on removing the daily crystal pack lol Now can you tell us when territory battles will be released?

SOON!! :flushed:

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, release/announcement post without date is ewww akward :lol:

I never considered you an enemy but ok, however I do like your emoji game on here :flushed:

I'm sorry, u get it wrong.. but.. but.. it's just quote lol.. to make my second phrase (post without date) seems have connection :frowning:

ah ok I got you :wink:

Ahaaa :smile::wink:
  • Is this now a new trend where we announce awesome new events but no release dates to go along with them? Lol this might be more meme worthy than August.
  • Ben_Sunwalker
    351 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    OMG you guys are really eloquent and not behaving like little children, at all.
    :|
    Jeez.
    Try to be positive for a second: hey CG, awesome news, thanks for the heads up, a lot of improvements coming our way and we thank your hard work.
    On the booster packs: if you don't want to spend money again, don't do it. I sure don't and my GK and CLS both look awesome in my collection, and so will others.
    Don't complain like you guys are entitled to anything, this is a business and you always have the choice.
    Just don't be so negative people.
  • OMG you guys are really eloquent and not behaving like little children, at all.
    Jeez.
    Try to be positive for a second: hey CG, awesome news, thanks for the heads up, a lot of improvements coming our way and we thank your hard work.
    On the booster packs: if you don't want to spend money again, don't do it. I sure don't and my GK and CLS both look awesome in my collection, and so will others.
    Don't complain like you guys are entitled to anything, this is a business and you always have the choice.

Your right, both CLS and GK look awesome in my collection. They are definitely going to be gear 12 first over my other toons.
  • Nah, they'll appear next month. It's just strategy so that people in rush to buy last boosters. Even though the price rise, i think it about 1-2 $

But yeah, i won't buy anyhing start now unless they have same pack with same price. My boosters end in start of Sept
  • Then don't spend.
    Jeez, what's the big deal.
  • Then don't spend.

that we cant spend now because its gone
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Nah, they'll appear next month. It's just strategy so that people in rush to buy last boosters. Even though the price rise, i think it about 1-2 $

But yeah, i won't buy anyhing start now unless they have same pack with same price. My boosters end in start of Sept

I have a feeling that they will go through the same changes as the mod packs did thus making them even worse lol
  • OMG you guys are really eloquent and not behaving like little children, at all.
    Jeez.

But.. i'm a small dolphin who live in the big sea, but now it seems i don't have sea :frowning:

First, TB Hoth is dissapointment bcause i can't use my dark side chars (deployment don't count). False advertising and deception bcause they said we need ALL of our chars.

Second, it's insultment for small dolphin like me to remove the boosters. Sometimes i buy vault, but i more like daily boosters.

:disappointed:
  • Don't complain like you guys are entitled to anything, this is a business and you always have the choice.

This is called customer feedback to changes and most companies like such feedback, even if its negative.
    Jeez.

I don't know if you read my post but that's not the point. "ENTITLED" is wanting something that's unfair for NOTHING. The packs weren't entitlement and yes you can still play that game, but that wasn't MY point, so other might be just complaining. But I NEVER complained and for the most part stuck up for the decisions CG made. How about you do what you want, and others will do what they want. I don't have to thank you while you spit in my face.

• Wassup
    128 posts Member

Both confirmed to be in TB shop.

Oh god. Get ready for the crying when people waste their TB currency on scout.
  • scuba wrote: »
    They are pve uncollectable. So keep dreaming.

Are you sure? Snowtrooper Commander is already in the game as a nonplayable toon so why would they announce him?
  • Chagoth wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    They are pve uncollectable. So keep dreaming.

Are you sure? Snowtrooper Commander is already in the game as a nonplayable toon so why would they announce him?

Just for excitement my guess, so i looks like no galaxy of rebels :frowning:

Have u see their skills description, ability, kit, etc? No u don't.. bcause when it's playable char sure they release that (and OF COURSE pack)
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Nah, they'll appear next month. It's just strategy so that people in rush to buy last boosters. Even though the price rise, i think it about 1-2 $

I'll explain for those of you who apparently don't really understand business economics or trends. The way the booster packs work, you can't buy packs when you're in a cycle. The way the packs work they don't give you any extra value other than give you more crystals, more than likely used for refreshes.

So the trend is that those that buy the packs will buy them, but those that don't normally don't probably won't because they normally don't and just because they are the "last" pack isn't adding any extra value since they didn't normally buy the packs to begin with so there's no incentive. Those that do buy the packs are more than likely to already be in a cycle and therefore wouldn't be able to buy another one before the it goes.

And those that don't understand, most people get paid or receive funds at the beginning of the month not the end of the month. And pay is usually on FRIDAYS. and it's only Tuesday. So the idea it's when more people get paid makes no sense.
  • Make boosters great again!
  • Bobby777 wrote: »

I have a feeling that they will go through the same changes as the mod packs did thus making them even worse lol

Still no guarantee speed secondary.. even if they have, no guarantee will speed upgrade. Oh myyy
    :disappointed:
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Then don't spend.

Well, sure you can, not as cheaply as before.
    So what.
    If it's too expensive, don't buy it. If it fits your budget, do it.
    I mean, it sure sucks when gas prices go up, but you still drive your car... not as much as before, maybe, but that alone doesn't stop you from driving.
    And the beauty of a F2P game such as this is that CG even lets you drive the car without paying for gas, albeit that particular model takes longer to arrive in the destination - but it still does.
    No biggie, that's all.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Then don't spend.

Well, sure you can, not as cheaply as before.
    So what.
    If it's too expensive, don't buy it. If it fits your budget, do it.
    I mean, it sure sucks when gas prices go up, but you still drive your car... not as much as before, maybe, but that alone doesn't stop you from driving.
    And the beauty of a F2P game such as this is that CG even lets you drive the car without paying for gas, albeit that particular model takes longer to arrive in the destination - but it still does.
    No biggie, that's all.

no i mean after 8/29 WE CANNOT buy it cause it wont be in the game
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Overall this was a pretty amazing update and I dont think anyone can complain about lack of information going into this next table. I have to agree with the majority on the crystal boosters dissapearing being a glaringly bad idea, I have be buying those everytime they run out for me for months now. PLEASE DON'T INCREASE THE BOOSTER BY AN UNREASONABLE AMOUNT!! We all know you will bring them back once you see how much negative feedback that decision has brought, but please don't follow one poor decision with another, such as doubling the price point or adding some kind of random element to it. Just don't!
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Alongside these familiar faces come some exciting additions to Territory Battles:
    Imperial Scout Droid
    Snowtrooper Commander
    Snowtrooper Ops

If you watch Warrior's youtube video on Territory Battles (his full length one), you'll see these three units appear with unique "Elite" abilities only for TB as enemies. They are listed in the details section just like all Raid style enemies. They are not being released as playable (at least not yet and I think we've got quite the long list of desired Empire/Dark Side toons to get to still).

That being said, I know the daily crystal boost is a big hit for a lot of people, but I want to say thanks for all the fixes and massive content update. I for one am really looking forward to trying out something new and I'm impressed at the number of bug fixes you've included with such a massive content release.

• Buy other things, bud.
    If you can't afford it, go F2P.
    Im Just sad that an announcement like this is being overshadowed by something that, really, happens a lot.
  • Wassup wrote: »

Yep, here's to hoping the icons get tweaked like geos!
  • MoeB74 wrote: »

I'll explain for those of you who apparently don't really understand business economics or trends. The way the booster packs work, you can't buy packs when you're in a cycle. The way the packs work they don't give you any extra value other than give you more crystals, more than likely used for refreshes.

So the trend is that those that buy the packs will buy them, but those that don't normally don't probably won't because they normally don't and just because they are the "last" pack isn't adding any extra value since they didn't normally buy the packs to begin with so there's no incentive. Those that do buy the packs are more than likely to already be in a cycle and therefore wouldn't be able to buy another one before the it goes.

And those that don't understand, most people get paid or receive funds at the beginning of the month not the end of the month. And pay is usually on FRIDAYS. and it's only Tuesday. So the idea it's when more people get paid makes no sense.

In my country, we are paid at the end of the month. Pay time is between monday - friday, depend on the date of our contract.
  • We should have stand alone super megathread for dissapereance of daily boosters

Just sayin'
  • CIKShock wrote: »
    Wassup wrote: »

Yep, here's to hoping the icons get tweaked like geos!

Owh.. what an improvement! :relieved:
  • BBQ
    6 posts Member
    Have they released a date yet? I probably missed it when i read the updates. Can someone please tell me?
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    August.
  • Wednesday
  • I'm a big fan of the daily booster packs (as I'm sure many of you are as well), so of course I'm quite disappointed to see they're removing it. HOWEVER- when I noticed that the new Han wasn't available for farming yet, I popped over to the store and saw that they have not yet removed it- so get them while you still can! (Luckily mine ran out a couple days ago).