Grand Master Yoda

Replies

• yeah 7* yoda is basically impossible... when he goes off and attacks 6+ times in a row to wipe you out is depressing...
  • I got five star lumi, JC, mace, qui gon, and guardian what am I doing wrong I can't get this and they're all above 3000 power like what do I need
  • barstool wrote: »
    yeah 7* yoda is basically impossible... when he goes off and attacks 6+ times in a row to wipe you out is depressing...

• Stige wrote: »
    What f2p means? And OP?
    Thank you

f2p = free to play.. meaning you dont pay anything to play the game..
    p2p = pay to play, you need to spend money to play the game..
    p2w = pay to win..

OP = overpowered (sometimes original poster, the owner of thread, etc, depends on the content)
    Nerf = to reduce the power (think the NERF gun)

try to google them if you found some acronym that youre unsure of, but be warned, some of them have few meanings (like OP).. GLHF! :)
  • spend about $70 and thats it! i aint spendeng no more. i got only 2 star jedis on packs!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Im thinking it'd be ungodly if yoda took Kylo's retribution then gave it to the team for 2 turns...
    {RotE}
  • I just got Yoda 7* fighting against updated Anakin and Barriss. Got Barriss to red then Anakin to red. Barriss redistributes then kill Anakin. I hit Barriss to red then went for broke on Yoda. Barriss never redistributes a second time.
    Fisto and Aayla were big in the fight with multible attacks supporting with double attacks. JC got two maybe three heals in one on his first turn. Asoka never landed a critical on her ability to heal all. QJG called in Asoka and triggered Asoka to call in Fisto. I jumped for joy!

Name, gear, ability top to bottom.
    Asoka 7.5, 5663 (leader 6)
    QJG 8.4, 6666
    Aayla 8.1, 7656
    JC 8.4, 665
    Fisto 8.0,6336

I wouldn't of jumped for joy if getting Yoda 7* was an easy task. Getting lucky with support attacks and wishing for multiple support attacks had me on the edge of my seat. I'm also glad my plan for a call to assist attack team worked here when it didn't work in Arena like I planned.

Ally code 759-456-921

Oldie Kenobi
  • Oldie wrote: »
    I just got Yoda 7* fighting against updated Anakin and Barriss. Got Barriss to red then Anakin to red. Barriss redistributes then kill Anakin. I hit Barriss to red then went for broke on Yoda. Barriss never redistributes a second time.
    Fisto and Aayla were big in the fight with multible attacks supporting with double attacks. JC got two maybe three heals in one on his first turn. Asoka never landed a critical on her ability to heal all. QJG called in Asoka and triggered Asoka to call in Fisto. I jumped for joy!

Name, gear, ability top to bottom.
    Asoka 7.5, 5663 (leader 6)
    QJG 8.4, 6666
    Aayla 8.1, 7656
    JC 8.4, 665
    Fisto 8.0,6336

I wouldn't of jumped for joy if getting Yoda 7* was an easy task. Getting lucky with support attacks and wishing for multiple support attacks had me on the edge of my seat. I'm also glad my plan for a call to assist attack team worked here when it didn't work in Arena like I planned.

Ally code 759-456-921

Oldie Kenobi

Had about 4 evades
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    Im thinking it'd be ungodly if yoda took Kylo's retribution then gave it to the team for 2 turns...

He does take retribution from Kylo, but not 100% of the time for some reason. When he does, it's beautiful. He also seems to gain 2x crit when he tries to steal stealth, which is odd.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Mr_Eel wrote: »
    He does take retribution from Kylo, but not 100% of the time for some reason. When he does, it's beautiful. He also seems to gain 2x crit when he tries to steal stealth, which is odd.
    Certainly makes Kylo less viable in my eyes, AI will always special
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    Certainly makes Kylo less viable in my eyes, AI will always special

Yup. Unless Yoda gets burned down, Kylo is a terrible play against him. But Yoda sucks against Dooku, so there is balance, at least for whales.
  • Mr_Eel wrote: »
    He also seems to gain 2x crit when he tries to steal stealth, which is odd.
    When he tried to replicate my taunt, he got Offence Up. Now you say that he gets Critical Hit Damage when he tries to replicate stealth.
    Does it work as it is considered?
  • Woo was able to get to 5 4* jedis. Now I can complete tier 4.
  • Raventrob wrote: »
    Woo was able to get to 5 4* jedis. Now I can complete tier 4.

LOL - Still trying to get 5 3* Jedi's :D
  • Mr_Eel
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    He also seems to gain 2x crit when he tries to steal stealth, which is odd.
    When he tried to replicate my taunt, he got Offence Up. Now you say that he gets Critical Hit Damage when he tries to replicate stealth.
    Does it work as it is considered?

I noticed the offense up instead of taunt also. It doesn't always work, but often does. When I have the offense up icon, I do seem to get the extra damage. Same with the 2x critical. I have never stolen taunt or stealth. Both sometimes give me the replacement buff, sometimes not.
  • Zombie wrote: »
    Raventrob wrote: »
    Woo was able to get to 5 4* jedis. Now I can complete tier 4.

LOL - Still trying to get 5 3* Jedi's :D

I was lucky enough to have already started getting Jedi so I already have JC luminara and Mace at 5* so it's just a matter of getting QGJ and ashoka to 5* which is gonna be hard cause they share the same cantina energy.
  • Agree, and seen as I'm a F2P player, even harder! We'll get there in the end. Maybe need to wait until Yoda makes his second or third appearance........
  • Yet im here with having to use ashoka, cuz my ayala is 6 star, and 70 shards.. Not gona waste tons of cash on packs to get 30 shards for ayala
  • The Dark Side is strong with this one, but need to work on Jedi's now - LOL!
  • 12672200_709059435889627_7208400233041084003_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
    Loving Grand Master Yoda! Great choice @EA_Jesse . General Krell would be a great add as well. The guy with 4 arms and two double light Saber staves. He would look really cool!

Krell would look bad ****, but would he be a Jedi or a sith? He was a Jedi master but he betrayed them and was executed by the clones pre order 66
  • Yodas useless and far too expensive to obtain and nothing but a money grab for EA and makers of this Star Wars game...
  • Timothious wrote: »
    Yodas useless and far too expensive to obtain and nothing but a money grab for EA and makers of this Star Wars game...

A 5 star yoda is absolutely attainable. Depending on how you created your team prior. 6* and 7* is a grind
  • 193-624-642
    daily player
    7* characters
    lvl &+ gear
  • I already got a 5 star yoda and working on my 7* squad now right now I have
    Barriss at 6*
    Jc at 7*
    Qgj at 7*
    Lumi at 7*
    And I have the Jedi knight guardian at 5 but almost 6*
    Is it worth continuing to level the Jedi knight guardian can she beat yoda in a squad or do I need to level up someone else?? Just wondering if any other teams beat yoda at 7* with her??
  • I have 7* Lumi, JC. Will have Koth and QGJ 7* and probably Ahsoka 7* by next event. I was farming Barris but decided to farm mace instead. Barris drop rate seems so atrocious.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    I must be on the range of attempts 600-800 on stage 7, I just keep doing it because people talk about the randomness and luck and somehow I believe I will get any of it. I think the people that can get him to red Health are really lucky. The most I have been able to damage Yoda is right below half health at around 45%.

Got Lumi Lead, QGJ, JC, Mace, and Fisto. I'm 72/100 shards on Barriss and going to keep pushing in hopes I can get her to 7* just in time before event ends, but even that doesn't guarantee me a win.

Extremely frustrating.
  • I'm 100% f2p player
    I have 7* Lumi / 5* Asoka / 4* Mace, plo, Koth, and JC

I might make the deadline, I might not. But to say this isn't a fair Event is 100% false!! Everyone made choose their own path and farming plans. If you wanted Jedi, you could of easily had 7* Jedis easily (especially now with QGJ)

I, like many picked Old Daka and Sidious over Koth and Asoka and that's on me not EA
  • Worry not, i must be in similar attampt range as you 500 + for sure, i got him down once, but when he was red with his last breath he has wiped out 4 members of my squad before fisto counter attakc finnished him, then the legtover jedi with like 10%hp on yoda side killed my solo fisto..

I wasnt even mad...
  • 193-624-642
    daily player
    7* characters
    lvl8+ gear
    add me
This discussion has been closed.