Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• usho1
    363 posts Member
    Why do you think that it will be hoth related character ? If TB is going to hit soon shard contribution would be minimal. I vote for Lobot.
  • Game is freezing on me since I downloaded the update

Don't do manual update, it's tester version full of bugs. Just wait for force update :#
  • usho1 wrote: »
    Why do you think that it will be hoth related character ? If TB is going to hit soon shard contribution would be minimal. I vote for Lobot.

Bcause there's a trend that they most likely give useless shards related to the event. For example this month. We get big number of luke farmboy shards reward at the end of the month, but cls event already ended mid august. :unamused:

But, yes for lobot :#
  • Terrible
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I missed the memo, what is a booster pack?
  • Ditto.
  • We can't keep up with their "inflation"!!

Sugar mommas are hard to find nowadays!!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    I've had a 21-day subscription since I can remember. Truly disappointed.
  • Congrats EA. In getting rid of the crystal booster, you just lost a paying customer, and I'll be far from the only one. Shameful.
  • JeffDesmond008
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm for one, not at all happy with the major changes in losing the best value support we have to help level and gear our character development. By taking this away, we lose that valuable resource. It hurts me to know, I will no longer have a tool to help me move forward. I'm a firm believer that no one should pay more for less. I also believe if you are unable to help, than at least don't hurt us. I ask, "Why" must we lose the 21 daily crystal log in we are allowed to purchase now, that won't be available when our current subscription expires. Shame EA, for taking away an asset.
  • Don't complain like you guys are entitled to anything, this is a business and you always have the choice.
    Just don't be so negative people.

You're right, it's a business, and as customers we have the right to give feedback. Our feedback on the removal of crystal boosters is negative. If you don't like it, don't read our complaints, but don't try to shut the customer base up.

• Downloaded the update, TB shows up locked as expected but in the message it is said that C.Solo is there in cantina 7D but nothing yet on my side, neither in toon list...

Will it appear only when TB unlocks ?
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Then don't spend.
    Jeez, what's the big deal.

that we cant spend now because its gone

Well, sure you can, not as cheaply as before.
    So what.
    If it's too expensive, don't buy it. If it fits your budget, do it.
    I mean, it sure sucks when gas prices go up, but you still drive your car... not as much as before, maybe, but that alone doesn't stop you from driving.
    And the beauty of the a F2P game such as this is that they even let you drive the car without gas, albeit that particular model takes longer to arrive in the destination.
    No biggie, that's all.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Then don't spend.
    Jeez, what's the big deal.

that we cant spend now because its gone

Well, sure you can, not as cheaply as before.
    So what.
    If it's too expensive, don't buy it. If it fits your budget, do it.
    I mean, it sure sucks when gas prices go up, but you still drive your car... not as much as before, maybe, but that alone doesn't stop you from driving.
    And the beauty of the a F2P game such as this is that they even let you drive the car without gas, albeit that particular model takes longer to arrive in the destination.
    No biggie, that's all.
  • Just another person adding to the collection of people dissapointed with the removal of the monthly packs, its my preferred way to spend in games like this. Drip feeding me crystals, makes my 600 tickets a day easier and rewards me for logging in daily.
  • Can't bring up the chat window anymore.
  • Would be nice to know what is replacing this and when it's coming?
    I'm annoyed they've removed it too but we are all in the same boat.
    Maybe a 30 day pack with not much increase to pack cost would help.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Was pretty much the only thing I actually spent money on except 1 or 2 exceptions. Didn't buy any since I'm top-tier arena though, but these packs had the best ROI imho.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    HGF69 wrote: »
    Would be nice to know what is replacing this and when it's coming?

You know the answer.
    Starts with 'A'.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    HyperCalm1 wrote: »
    Snowboarding Han

Want snowboarding?
    2dja39l.gif

Embo should have his own game mode to unlock him. THE most legendary SW character.
  • can't believe they are getting rid of this pack and especially without an alternatively. they are basically losing money with this decision while they think of a replacement. really disappointed as I always bought it. the new one will probably be really expensive now so won't bother
  • In before lost somewhere in megathread
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    In before lost somewhere in megathread

Sad, but true
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I'm stuck on the 'Loading..' screen since the update.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    In before lost somewhere in megathread

Sad, but true

Yeahh :cry:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    think of all the money you're not going to "throw away" on the game ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Silky wrote: »
    Coruscant Underworld Police, the new meta.

Yay!!! ^_^
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I think it might be new character, the first for the Last Jedi movie. September the first is force friday, where they start promoting toys for the new movie. Would be fitting. I'd expect a generic character fitting for the movie. Maybe a new first order trooper, or perhaps the new red guards.
  • How long will take until client update??
    Seems it takes ages
    Need to use cantina energy for Captain Han