Arena Battle! Please Change

Hi EA,

i was #2 in Arena Battle till 5 minutes before end. Now #11 beat me in the last 5 Minutes and now i'm only at rank #11 with lower prices:(! That's not fair!!!

Replies

• lol, are you serious?
  • Yes, of course. There must be a limit. Slipping off nine positions is not fair.
  • Welcome to mobile games with PVP. This happens in 90% of all Mobile games. It's akin to being mad because someone out bid you on ebay with 2 seconds left. Who ever beat you in the last minute is a player who is prepared. At 1 point i was in the top 500 now I am close to 2000, simply because I dont have time to play PVP and the Auto feature has the dumbest AI I've ever seen in any game.
  • Also at what limit are you looking for? Any limit you think the Devs should make that player would just attack you right at the limit. Then at that time you are with in the limit so you can't do anything about it then ether.
  • Yes, you're right with eBay. But look at the prices for rank 2 and 11. The different is huge. With loose only one battle ends in a disaster.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes, you're right with eBay. But look at the prices for rank 2 and 11. The different is huge. With loose only one battle ends in a disaster.
    Next time be prepared and enter a battle about 10 mins before prize award so that you cannot be challenged.

There is something in your head that can help you here, and it aint your mouth.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • I agree that you should not be able to jump 10 spaces from number 15-10. It would make more sense if you could only jump up to 5 places from here, since you can only jump 3 when in the top 10.
    (It should not be easier to reach number 1 from 15-10 then it is from 9-5.)

It would only be a minor tweek.
  • jpiish wrote: »
    I agree that you should not be able to jump 10 spaces from number 15-10. It would make more sense if you could only jump up to 5 places from here, since you can only jump 3 when in the top 10.
    (It should not be easier to reach number 1 from 15-10 then it is from 9-5.)

It would only be a minor tweek.

I agree with you. Jump 9 places back is to much. Maybe 3 to 5 places where ok.
  • I'm guilty of this, daily. Poor players like me don't have that much crystals to refresh :D so we play the sniper game.