Curse G. Lucas for ruining Yoda

eBitzu
286 posts Member
edited February 2016
In my opinion prequel Yoda is so lame...

The most wise and powerful Jedi ... does this things or fail to do them.

1. Knows about Anakin's powers decides not to train him as Jedi.
2. Knows about the danger of Anakin going Dark side ... does unwise things like:
- Not supporting his role in the Council
- Not trusting Ahsoka and Anakin when Ahsoka is framed by Barriss
3. Finds out about a secret army created by a rogue Jedi, decides to use it
4. Can't defeat Dooku in single combat
5. Can't defeat Sidious in single combat
6. Finds out from QGJ about force ghosts ... learns about it and tells only Obi Wan about it after massive Jedi wipe
7. Can't see the relationship between Anakin and Padme
8. Can't see or make logic about the plot in the Clone Wars series
9. Leaves the hope of the galaxy in hands of a Senator and a Obi Wan's
10. Goes to Dagobath to be a cave keeper

I really don't know one single thing he does that is wise in the prequel + clone wars
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Dreamwalk3r
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So what's these epic, wise and powerful things Yoda does in the OT? Trains Luke, raises X-Wing from the mud and dies?
  • So what's these epic, wise and powerful things Yoda does in the OT? Trains Luke, raises X-Wing from the mud and dies?

We don't see how much of training he does to Luke but he's more effective in that than in training Anakin

• Yoda can foresee Vader eventually killing the emperor. The force works in mysterious ways. Let it guide you.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    So what's these epic, wise and powerful things Yoda does in the OT? Trains Luke, raises X-Wing from the mud and dies?

We don't see how much of training he does to Luke but he's more effective in that than in training Anakin

Maybe that's because Obi-Wan trained Anakin, not Yoda.

My bad.. coaching..
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited February 2016

WHAT?! Not true. It was established in the 70's that Yoda was Master to Obi-Wan and Anakin. In my world, it stayed that way.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Uh, I believe Obi Wan said in the original trilogy that he believed he could trian him sa well as yoda. "I thought I could train him as well as yoda, but I was wrong." Never was yoda established as an Akins master.
  • Duckoo wrote: »
    Uh, I believe Obi Wan said in the original trilogy that he believed he could trian him sa well as yoda. "I thought I could train him as well as yoda, but I was wrong." Never was yoda established as an Akins master.

Watch the Clone Wars and see that Yoda was a bit more than a Jedi Counselor and his relation with Anakin
  • Duckoo wrote: »
    Uh, I believe Obi Wan said in the original trilogy that he believed he could trian him sa well as yoda. "I thought I could train him as well as yoda, but I was wrong." Never was yoda established as an Akins master.
    You are getting that from episode 3 I think? I think that you are just confusing where you heard that line, though, something we all do at some point in time.

Watched 4-6 just before seeing TFA. Obi-Wan said that Yoda was my master. He was also your father's master and a great friend before he was killed. No Qui-Gon, no clue where he came from?
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Duckoo wrote: »
    You are getting that from episode 3 I think? I think that you are just confusing where you heard that line, though, something we all do at some point in time.

Watched 4-6 just before seeing TFA. Obi-Wan said that Yoda was my master. He was also your father's master and a great friend before he was killed. No Qui-Gon, no clue where he came from?

In the prequels.. QGJ is Qbi Won's master until his killed by Maul.. and Obi Wan was Anakin's master but Yoda was Grand Master.. ffs
    In my opinion prequel Yoda is so lame...

The most wise and powerful Jedi ... does this things or fail to do them.

1. Knows about Anakin's powers decides not to train him as Jedi.
    2. Knows about the danger of Anakin going Dark side ... does unwise things like:
    - Not supporting his role in the Council
    - Not trusting Ahsoka and Anakin when Ahsoka is framed by Barriss
    3. Finds out about a secret army created by a rogue Jedi, decides to use it
    4. Can't defeat Dooku in single combat
    5. Can't defeat Sidious in single combat
    6. Finds out from QGJ about force ghosts ... learns about it and tells only Obi Wan about it after massive Jedi wipe
    7. Can't see the relationship between Anakin and Padme
    8. Can't see or make logic about the plot in the Clone Wars series
    9. Leaves the hope of the galaxy in hands of a Senator and a Obi Wan's
    10. Goes to Dagobath to be a cave keeper

I really don't know one single thing he does that is wise in the prequel + clone wars

8.He knows about the plot regarding clones and the Jedi. He 'sacrifices' the Jedi to secure the future, it is literally the last episode in clone wars, did you watch with your a.****?

6. Learning about force ghosts was incredibly taxing and the way they set it on Clone Wars it is rather impossible for Anakin and Obi to actually appear as one since neither of them were really connected to force the way QGJ or Yoda was.

3. He wasn't rogue at the time, and he was investigated.

To be honest you haven't watched the TV series and make it up as you go along, it is all explained in there.
  • @DefinitivePoeCounter you make no sense.. bark somewhere else you can't read all the words
  • 11. Can't sense that Palpatine is a sith, even when he's RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.
    @DefinitivePoeCounter you make no sense.. bark somewhere else you can't read all the words

Don't know what you're reading, It made complete sense to me.

• Don't know what you're reading, It made complete sense to me.

I don't mean to offence anybody.. just that it lacks logic this construction in parallel with mine:

3.He wasn't rogue at the time, and he was investigated.

With mine:

3.Finds out about a secret army created by a rogue Jedi, decides to use it

My opinion is that he used the freaking army that Obi Wan just found about it.. and that actually almost got Obi Wan killed by Jango... and after some clones found out about the "inhibition chip", Yoda didn't found that suspicious.