Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• You make an intelligent argument against something it get's merged into oblivion.

Let's talk about lack of correct guild tivket counters.

Instead of fixing that they made a section encouraging guild hopping.

Not worth it anymore hes either trolling or just not very bright.

Fully agree with your views, been waiting for a guild ticket fix for over a year.
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Zaraos wrote: »
    STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT BOOSTER PACK!.....BUY NORMAL PACKS LIKE EVERYONE IF NOT QUIT THE GAME
    I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOST PACKS
    I WANT THE CLIENT UPDATE :p

These threads are made to discus and comment on the mentioned update, so i will post here about issues with it should i choose too. Based on your original post you should probably read the forum rules, you seem to be massively confused on how things work on here proven by this conversation.

Good luck.

Oh man...go away with your conversation
    Eat a carrot
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT BOOSTER PACK!.....BUY NORMAL PACKS LIKE EVERYONE IF NOT QUIT THE GAME

These threads are made to discus and comment on the mentioned update, so i will post here about issues with it should i choose too. Based on your original post you should probably read the forum rules, you seem to be massively confused on how things work on here proven by this conversation.

Good luck.

Eat a carrot

Thanks for proving your immaturity, not worth any further replies. Your words speak for themselves.
  • The in Guild Search...

It's a step in the right direction. But we already have a guild search tool for when people leave. We have forums for that.

But what we asked for was a reverse Guild Search Tool to find members. For leaders and officers to browse available members.

Not a place to encourage members to leave.
  • The in Guild Search...

It's a step in the right direction. But we already have a guild search tool for when people leave. We have forums for that.

But what we asked for was a reverse Guild Search Tool to find members. For leaders and officers to browse available members.

Yeah that was my first thought when it came out, luckily our guild is strong and everyone are real close. But i do feel its going to affect a lot of the non HAAT guilds and some of the newer guilds in a very negative way.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    You make an intelligent argument against something it get's merged into oblivion.

Fully agree with your views, been waiting for a guild ticket fix for over a year.

Not trolling. And I edited my spelling error. There a number of issue's this update presents.

Booster Pack.
    In Guild, Guild Search

Are my 2 complaints.

Booster Packs are widely used.

Guild Search we leader's have been asking for is to search members. This new search is a replacement for what we have that encourages Guild Members to seek out other guilds.

This only furthers encouragement to cause the collapse of guilds. Not make them necessarily stronger.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    You make an intelligent argument against something it get's merged into oblivion.

Not trolling. And I edited my spelling error. There a number of issue's this update presents.

Booster Pack.
    In Guild, Guild Search

Are my 2 complaints.

Booster Packs are widely used.

Guild Search we leader's have been asking for is to search members. This new search is a replacement for what we have that encourages Guild Members to seek out other guilds.

This only furthers encouragement to cause the collapse of guilds. Not make them necessarily stronger.

Trolling comment was not aimed at you, was about the other guy, and yeah it would be nice to have a feature for us to easily search for members instead of encouraging them to leave. Theres a lot of really nice small guilds constantly being forced to join massive multi guild groups, this is just going to make the problem even worse.
  • The in Guild Search...

I noticed that as well. I don't understand why they sometimes do almost the exact opposite of what people are asking for. I can't see a reason for putting the guild search, right smack in your face, when you're already in the guild, other than, "It was easier." Which is disappointing and speaks volumes.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Unfortunately, today will not be known as the day that territory battles was released. It will be known as the day that the most loved option to give CG money was removed.

Congrats on Remove Daily Crystal Pack Day!

Was looking forward to territory battles a lot, but this just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Sad but true. It's the only thing I spent money on once a month. Guess I get to keep my $11 now
  • Zaraos wrote: »

Good luck.

Eat a carrot

Thanks for proving your immaturity, not worth any further replies. Your words speak for themselves.

Bye bye
  • Thanks for the information yesterday. There appears to be two things left unspoken. What is the September toon, and when will the new content go live? Please advise...thank you
  • "As of Monday 8/28, we are still rolling out the update to Apple and Google stores. You can check to see if it is available and download in manually. When we've populated the stores world wide, we'll be updating all users to this new version!"

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/129162/version-update-9-8-28-2017
  • It starts Wednesday
  • Game is freezing on me since I downloaded the update

It's a Hoth update, did you expect it to be warm?

Haha, I am dying over here!
  • @Devs...Removing the crystal booster pack is a terrible idea. With all of the good things happening in the game right now, why do this?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again

I thought of this as well, or hopefully they just to a monthly subscription for it. I'd pay 15 bux for a full months worth. I have very little hope that they will do the right thing though.
  • Territory battles already is annoying and confusing and it has not even started yet. And now you get rid of the crystal boost. Are you trying to get people to quit? People are getting **** off FYI
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I think they removed the 21 day crystal pack so everyone could rush and buy it for "one last time." Then in one month, it will return. Think about it, everyone is gonna rush to buy it once more. Revenue will sky rocket. Then it'll return in one month, and everyone will buy it again

I thought of this as well, or hopefully they just to a monthly subscription for it. I'd pay 15 bux for a full months worth. I have very little hope that they will do the right thing though.
    OMG you guys are really eloquent and not behaving like little children, at all.
    :|
    Jeez.
    Try to be positive for a second: hey CG, awesome news, thanks for the heads up, a lot of improvements coming our way and we thank your hard work.
    On the booster packs: if you don't want to spend money again, don't do it. I sure don't and my GK and CLS both look awesome in my collection, and so will others.
    Don't complain like you guys are entitled to anything, this is a business and you always have the choice.
    Just don't be so negative people.

Just because I have a G11 GK and a G11 CLS does not mean I do not have the right to complain about something that affects me. I was very positive about the upcoming events. Until they took away the booster packs. We do have a choice; I do not plan on quitting, but I do plan on not spending any more money until it comes back. This is called feedback; if we all just took it and didnt give them anything but praise the game would never change. They read these comments; its been proven. If you are upset or want something; ask. If you do not ask or complain it will never be addressed.
  • Even while the majority of this thread will be negative about the crystal booster (and rightly so), I would like to throw in a word of thanks to the devs for the hard work they put into territory battles. Glad to be seeing this new game mode hit our phones.

And I'm terribly sorry that it's not your hard work being discussed here, but the accountant's bad business decision. We should be excited and talking about the new characters and the new game mode, but alas, they made that not possible. As a developer myself, I understand the devs must be frustrated today.

As a suggestion, when you bring back the "alternative" to the crystal booster (which I suggest is done quickly and with apology), I hope that it is not an obvious money grab. Don't just decrease the crystals and increase the cost; that will still get many to say forget it and just farm slower; the daily crystal booster has always been about farming - 100 crystals a day for an extra cantina refresh or something.

Instead, let's make it a monthly subscription that gives you one free daily cantina refresh and a 500 crystal drop at the beginning of the month. Something that gives equal or better value will be needed to make up for this or else that's $20 less a month from a wide section of the fan base. I can understand if it was removed because it was intended to be used for farming but people were just hoarding it or something, so give us equal value in refreshes or something to that extent.

Again, to all the devs, thanks for your hard work. To the marketing/accounting department, shame.
  • Nurgle wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    So TB is 6am-6am phases starting on Wednesdays.

Is that Wednesdays for everyone based on the guild leaders location or will a particular timezone go first and then other timezones will follow in a leisurely order?

Reason I'm asking is that if it's this Wednesday at 6am as some are speculating then TB starts for me in less than 10 hours based on guild leaders location and I'm wondering if I should set an alarm.
    It's Wednesday 1pm UTC.

6am is old news.

They also changed the windows on each phase toi 24hrs each and stated it will be temporary based on player data during the first event.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Be advised.. wise man will come:
    - If u don't wanna buy, don't buy
    - Nobody force u to play the game
    - Quit whinning!!
    - etc

:#

If you dont speak out, they will never know its an issue. Staying silent and accepting it just cuz its "their game" is pathetic.
  • It starts on a Wednesday, yes. But which Wednesday? I haven't seen any confirmation that it's tomorrow.
  • Mythlar
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    CG,

Why was this removed? I am surprised that you would remove the only low end way of supplementing your crystals. Please leave that as an option for those of us who don't want to spend massive amounts of money but who still want to support your development.

-Myth
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Even while the majority of this thread will be negative about the crystal booster (and rightly so), I would like to throw in a word of thanks to the devs for the hard work they put into territory battles. Glad to be seeing this new game mode hit our phones.

And I'm terribly sorry that it's not your hard work being discussed here, but the accountant's bad business decision. We should be excited and talking about the new characters and the new game mode, but alas, they made that not possible. As a developer myself, I understand the devs must be frustrated today.

As a suggestion, when you bring back the "alternative" to the crystal booster (which I suggest is done quickly and with apology), I hope that it is not an obvious money grab. Don't just decrease the crystals and increase the cost; that will still get many to say forget it and just farm slower; the daily crystal booster has always been about farming - 100 crystals a day for an extra cantina refresh or something.

Instead, let's make it a monthly subscription that gives you one free daily cantina refresh and a 500 crystal drop at the beginning of the month. Something that gives equal or better value will be needed to make up for this or else that's $20 less a month from a wide section of the fan base. I can understand if it was removed because it was intended to be used for farming but people were just hoarding it or something, so give us equal value in refreshes or something to that extent.

Again, to all the devs, thanks for your hard work. To the marketing/accounting department, shame.

The Dev's did a great job. Not sure who's idea it was for the Booster Packs, but I do not believe in anyway shape or form it was from the Devs.
  • nB_
    34 posts Member
    They wont reply, and the last post about it was deleted as far as i could see..... But i think it is removed, so ppl start buying the other packs instead, then use them quickly, and then buy another etc....
  • It starts on a Wednesday, yes. But which Wednesday? I haven't seen any confirmation that it's tomorrow.

Any Wednesday
  • I thought it was gonna be replaced by another type of long term booster...
  • Yeah it was weird not seeing a post on it. Why would they delete feedback about us asking to help continue their development? Keep it positive and hopefully they will see it and let us express our thoughts.

-Myth
  • MEGA! Sorry, was channeling my inner Childz...