Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Updated Territory Battles and there is nothing to do? I also purchased the daily 100 crystals a few days ago. The new update notes say they are doing away with this and people that have purchased this prior to 8/29 will get all the crystal still owed to them. I have not seen any crystals come my way yet.

Yes, I see the new Guild Events, but it is locked. So, do we have to wait on another update to make this update work????
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The event doesn't start until Wednesday. When everyone is on the same client, they will push the server side update with the new characters and TB will unlock.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    What's your phone type? Android or iPhone? Yeah, they don't support your phone type.
  • iphone and ipad
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Its below your thread and it has been on first page since, well created...
  • Porkins FTW!!!
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Fodder1978 wrote: »
    Porkins FTW!!!

I would absolutely pay for Porkins lol.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I saw darth maul shards in the guild store ? I've never seen them there. Are they there often? Or are they there now because I reached lvl60 and unlocked all that ship stuff
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    We will have a client restart later today when everything goes live

Not necessarily today. They said it will be a forced update when all the stores take it.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    They appear randomly, see him at least once every two days
  • "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    And the September toon?

Does it really matter? It's so few shards it isn't going to affect your farming at all.
  • That's where I farmed him from. He might well have a level gate. And he appears less frequently nowadays because there are more toons in the guild shop. But he's there.
  • It starts on a Wednesday, yes. But which Wednesday? I haven't seen any confirmation that it's tomorrow.

2nd Wednesday of next week.
  • Now August is Wednesday?

Hahahaha! YES
  • Thanks for the information yesterday. There appears to be two things left unspoken. What is the September toon, and when will the new content go live? Please advise...thank you

They just posted update notice in devs section, so unless they **** smth up, update should be live in couple of hours.
  • I'd bet on it being HR Soldier, given the outcry about him being required. But it would be cool to get a surprise new Imperial Trooper -- like one of the snowtrooper variants from TB.
  • I farmed him there. From 4* to 7*
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    I'd bet it has to be a rebel. I don't think it will be a very viable one though. Or at least not in the sense of giving us something we really need. I think soldier will be one of those key characters that will be difficult to acquire, but required for end-game content.
  • Silky wrote: »
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    And the September toon?

Does it really matter? It's so few shards it isn't going to affect your farming at all.

Every little bit helps, drop rates are horrible and it saves energy to waste elsewhere, or goes into shard shop :)
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    You guys should all stop complaining about the booster! If you at some point finish TB with 45* you get a extra 500 crystal! That's an amazing amount of crystals that you can get for free! There is no other Free game that gives you such amounts of the premium stuff!
    So yeah, for such a good feature only complaints is pretty sad!
    And you guys can buy crystals every time, like everyone else that buys the normal packs!

Actually Dragonball Dokkan Battle regularly sends out lots more premium crystals and tends to top the tables in all of the regional stores. They then send out more crystals in celebration of topping the tables and hitting download milestones. It's quite nice.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    • Sept login character
    • Sept Event Info
    • Game Data for Version Update
    Are all coming soon!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    • Sept login character
    • Sept Event Info
    Are all coming soon!

Soon!! Yay insert Gif [here]
  • Hiya!
    • Sept login character
    • Sept Event Info
    Are all coming soon!

How soon? Can you give us a date when you'll announce the date? Will it be before or after September 1? If we miss a TB run, will we get free crystals? Can you remove challenge gear from the raids? When will Greedo get his zeta?

Tell-Me-now.jpg
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Silky wrote: »
    ...I'd bet it has to be a rebel.Or at least not in the sense of giving us something we really need...

Oh it'll be something you need.1426207539072
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
    ...I'd bet it has to be a rebel.Or at least not in the sense of giving us something we really need...

Please don't let it be HRScout

Well there it is.
    HRSoldier then.
    Glad mine is at 5 already
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Hiya!
    • Sept login character
    • Sept Event Info
    Are all coming soon!

How soon? Can you give us a date when you'll announce the date? Will it be before or after September 1? If we miss a TB run, will we get free crystals? Can you remove challenge gear from the raids? When will Greedo get his zeta?

Tell-Me-now.jpg

Lmao settle down kitty cat imagine Kozi is Yoda telling you "Soon.... it may be" and that will calm you down

What I need is a 7* hermit Yoda, cheers Kozi