Wedge & Biggs rogue 1 for TB?

Prev1
botabu
246 posts Member
Please accept my apologies if this is been discussed, but the search function is not working for me on my mobile device.

I swear I heard it in passing, maybe in one of the YouTube videos, that wedge and Biggs would be considered rogue one tunes for the upcoming territory battles..... has this been confirmed or denied?

Replies

• They're not in the movie, so no.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Screenshot of the deploy screen for the R1 mission shows there are nine toon options, of which SRP, Baze, Chirrut, K2SO, Jyn, Bohdi are seen with the scrollbar indicating 3 more off screen.

Presumably, Cassian, Bistan, Pao.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Ooh! Something I can help with as I just finished watching a bunch of videos. I think it was the video where the developer was explaining TB.

He was discussing the R1 requirements, and started talking about how some R1 Rebels are the strongest Rbeels in the game and mentioned how Chirr and Baze are among Wedge and Biggs as those super powered Rebels.

It was confusing the way it was done, but that's what happened there! Chirr and Baze are R1 rebels and are just as powerful as Wedge and Biggs who are just regular rebels.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    So many threads about confusion over r1 characters. How is this seriously that confusing?
  • Just because a certain somebody has been in the movie, it doesn't automatically make him a R1 toon. R1 toons are the main cast - Jyn, CA, Chaze, Bodhi, K2SO and probably Pao and SRP. Rogue One refers to the people who were apart of this squadron(when they went to Scarif), not every single rebel in the movie.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Sinari wrote: »
    So many threads about confusion over r1 characters. How is this seriously that confusing?

Probably because they've only released sneak peaks and not the actual list of R1 characters...
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Blame Warrior for his phrasing (in an otherwise awesome video breakdown), but it's not that hard. Wedge and Biggs weren't in the movie so they won't be eligible. R2 would be a stretch and he gets to beep in it.
  • No way are wiggs R1 Toons as has been mentioned several times in this chat. R1 Toons to my opinion could only be (light side restrictrion):
    Jyn, K2SO, Cassian, Baze, Chirrut, Scariff Rebel Pathfinder, Bistan, Bodhi Rook and maybe R2

(with dark side additionally: Krennic, Death Trooper, ShoreTrooper)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Biggs was there, blasting Womprats in his speeder along with Farmboy to clear the way.
  • Biggs was there, blasting Womprats in his speeder along with Farmboy to clear the way.
    ....no :-P
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Wedge was there. Leias dad talked to him. Leia was there too. None of them will be considered R1 toons.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Wedge was there. Leias dad talked to him. Leia was there too. None of them will be considered R1 toons.

Not wedges dad
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »

Not wedges dad

What about Wedge's mom?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Silky wrote: »

Probably because they've only released sneak peaks and not the actual list of R1 characters...

It really shouldn't be that complicated. Who were the crew of rogue one? Problem solved
  • Sinari wrote: »

+1
  • No way are wiggs R1 Toons as has been mentioned several times in this chat. R1 Toons to my opinion could only be (light side restrictrion):
    Jyn, K2SO, Cassian, Baze, Chirrut, Scariff Rebel Pathfinder, Bistan, Bodhi Rook and maybe R2

(with dark side additionally: Krennic, Death Trooper, ShoreTrooper)

& Pao
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Silky wrote: »

It really shouldn't be that complicated. Who were the crew of rogue one? Problem solved

So Bistan was a crew member of Rogue One? ......jeez people are such **** here.

• botabu wrote: »
    So Bistan was a crew member of Rogue One?

Yeah, for all of a couple of seconds...he was a gunner on one of the reinforcement U-wings
    bistan.jpg?resize=1024%2C585

• Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »

Yeah, for all of a couple of seconds...he was a gunner on one of the reinforcement U-wings

So, he wasnt. He was in the Rogue 1 movie, not in the R1 squad ( thats all the guys on the imperial cargo ship).he arrived in one of the reinforcement ships.

Bistan wasnt in the R1. So problem half solved ;)
  • Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    are krennic, shoretrooper and deathtrooper not being classed as rogue one characters? Or is it LS only
  • Bakhtosh
    54 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Is it restricted to rebels from the Rogue One movie or to rebels aboard the one ship that went by callsign "Rogue One"? I'd call Foul if you leave out Pao and Bistan.

EDIT: Sorry, Pao was actually on the cargo ship.
  • Wedge is closer to being Phoenix than he is Rogue One
  • Bakhtosh wrote: »

So, he wasnt. He was in the Rogue 1 movie, not in the R1 squad ( thats all the guys on the imperial cargo ship).he arrived in one of the reinforcement ships.

He was in the R1 packs and the daily log in when R1 was released.
  • Bistan was blue squadron, not on board the rogue one shuttle, but he was released around the same time with the rogue one toons when the movie came out. Wedge was released way before and biggs was a launch toon.
  • As far as I am aware, there is only one Rouge One mission in TB (as well as 1 Phoenix mission)
    And also, I am quite sure both of them are Special missions.
  • Bakhtosh wrote: »

He was in the R1 packs and the daily log in when R1 was released.

Irrelevant, we were discussing if Bistan was aboard the Rogue One. He said he was, i said he wasnt. He wasnt
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    Is it restricted to rebels from the Rogue One movie or to rebels aboard the one ship that went by callsign "Rogue One"? I'd call Foul if you leave out Pao and Bistan.

EDIT: Sorry, Pao was actually on the cargo ship.

Agreed. Leia was also on the R1 movie tbh ;)
    She had more screen time than Bistan and Pao hahahahaha
  • botabu wrote: »
    Silky wrote: »

So Bistan was a crew member of Rogue One? ......jeez people are such **** here.

When we keep reading the same exact threads over and over it tends to happen. Why on earth would Biggs and wedge be involved? Did they do anything on scarrif? Involved in the mission at all? Darth Vader was I voiced more then them so let's ask if he's gonna be tagged r1?

Bistan wasnt in the R1. So problem half solved ;)

Heck of a lot closer than Biggs and wedge.