Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Yes it's a joke surely... probably the most popular 7* toon that the player base has
  • I want to laugh and think its a prank, but that fear of it being real is still there.......
  • It's in the update notes. Phasma it is.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    We'll probably need Phasma for whatever events/releases they have planned for episode 8.

If that's not a hint to get your FO toons up to scratch I don't know what is.

• For realsies bruh
  • I have been working on them. Only Phasma and FOO are 7*. The others are a slow grind. Ugh. At least the movie is months away.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Yes for real.

A third thread when it was already being discussed in two? For real?
  • September's login character is shard shop currency. Maybe they are going to add a new toon instead of grievous in the shard shop.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

(look closer)
  • new movie?, new first order toons? hmmmmmm
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    I guess territory battles is yesterday's news even though it's yet to be released. Farm dark side!
  • Is she getting reworked? Last Jedi toons coming? Something to do with TB? Why oh why her.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    We've heard your feedback around the removal of the Daily Crystal Booster. We do intend to replace it with a new offer which will be similar in some ways and different in others. We simply did not have its replacement ready in time before we needed to take the Daily Crystal Booster down.

Unfortunately we can't get into the specifics in why it had to be removed - but rest assured it's not because we particularly hate money (like some have theorized) or love money (like some others have theorized).

Thank you for the clarification @CG_Carrie :)
    If that had been mentioned in the first place, a lot of confusion and anger could had been avoided, but the team is only human(I don't know if the office dog is still there) and probably have a thousand things going on atm
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • So instead of getting a toon that will be useful to TB, we are getting an easily farmed toon for an event months away. Great job devs.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    I want a rework of Rey :)
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Spoiler alert she'll be a light side rebel and required to get the 45th star on hoth.
  • Another Faction Pass for FO? New faction members coming more likely. This is good for newer players that may not have looked Phasma's way at all due to priorities. It's all good. Shard shop needs currency too.
  • Hellz yeah shard shop currency. FO meta on the way, look out for hux and snoke
  • Cuz we all got her for free dec 2015.
    Cuz she is in gw store and easy to farm.
    Cuz why not?
    Cuz they like to do so.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Muaddib wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

(look closer)

At what? The other threads that have since popped up about it?
  • Yaaay, phasma, the one that older players got for free, and newer have already farmed up to 7* out of boredom from gw store! How very needed...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Merged some of y'alls conversation into one place with the dev notes. I don't speculate anymore, but I'm super stoked for Phasma fans all around. B)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Rey is Bae
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Phasma was among the first toons I 7* before she had her 15 minutes of meta
    Oh well at least I get 450 Shard Tokens
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes for real.

(look closer)

At what? The other threads that have since popped up about it?

"Muad'Dib could indeed see the Future, but you must understand the limits of this power. Think of sight. You have eyes, yet cannot see without light. If you are on the floor of a valley, you cannot see beyond your valley. Just so, Muad'Dib could not always choose to look across the mysterious terrain. He tells us that a single click on the words for real could change the entire aspect of the future."
  • Legendary hux will be in a few weeks
  • I've been buying the crystal bundle every month. Really a good way to keep my 600 tickets a day for raids and building up a toon a little. I hope the devs don't think I'm going to spend $2 a day to get that little extra. You reading this devs? Don't say your coming up with other alternatives and then never do. Ppl go for a deal if they think its reasonable. Im not spending $60-$62 a month compared to around $20. No thanks. Please come up with something.
  • CG tweeted out TB battles start today....so where are they?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    This is a hint that we need to get our Resistance geared up
    (yes I know Phasma is First Order)