Why Does DN's "Anihilate" Cooldown Reset for Every GW Node?

You almost never get to use it in GW at that rate. I mean, if his health is low and all that, it carries over to the next node. Why not this?

Replies

• Because that ability always starts on cooldown...
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    His increased max health from annihilating doesn't transfer to next node either
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Maybe if we get an option to do all the GW battles in a row it will be possible
  • What about his protection turned into health? Does that carry over or does his health go back to normal amount and all protection is lost?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Maybe if we get an option to do all the GW battles in a row it will be possible
    At first node select if you are going to do it in nodes or waves
    Now that would be a fun addition to GW
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Because that would be the "easy mode" button on GW. You'd be able to start the last node by annihilating a toon.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    You lose the protection. Be careful using him as a lead and then again under another leader.
  • Because that would be the "easy mode" button on GW. You'd be able to start the last node by annihilating a toon.

Unlike easy mode CLS.

Unless to die at wave 11 or 9, see it's a gamble and the reward is annihilating CLS
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."