Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Farm FO. That's what this is telling me. You'll need them when Episode 8 comes out. Get ready.
  • Nith
    22 posts Member
    NO ONE CARES ABOUT TRAINING DROIDS

smh

+1
  • They will have "taken back August" if they still give us Captain Han Solo tomorrow to start to farm! Otherwise August will be ours!
  • OOOHHH I better start working on my 7* g11 FO squad!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • NO ONE CARES ABOUT TRAINING DROIDS

smh

So much this.... I mean.... really.. I just ... I can't... a training..... droid....... visual....... bug.... I doubt a single person in this ENTIRE game cares about this visual glitch if it means delaying the biggest content update to date....
  • EA is a dream job. If I gave my customers all the excuses, vague timelines, vague information and basically took them for granted, I would be fired along with some who couldn't make it happen for me to meet a deadline. Period.
  • These are not the droids you are looking for.
  • Phasma
    Farm FO. That's what this is telling me. You'll need them when Episode 8 comes out. Get ready.

WHY, IS... IT.... PHASMA....

She's already had a login too, and Dec 2015 player got her totally free.....
  • Some droids halted Hoth TB? We didn't have Hoth Han...
    latest?cb=20111002051444
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bobby777 wrote: »
    The August memes lives on!!!!!!!! Well at least there is always next August to take back if they are so inclined. ITS OVER DEVS, WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND.

Lol. This! August is ours! :D 12 more months of August jokes! It's like the August force ghost....if you strike me down....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon where is the communication? The details? Come on. Training droids? For real?

I lost 500 crystals in a glitch today. I feel that is far worse than training droids visually having extra stars. Still haven't heard back about that. So frustrated.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    I for one am glad the update is delayed. Training droid visual bug is something I can't live with.
  • Crazy right.....I just can't believe this game sometimes. Phasma....delays over training Droid bugs that no one cares about.....excuses.....force you to use this faction then this one....oh here buys packs....lol....crazy way to operate
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    EA is a dream job. If I gave my customers all the excuses, vague timelines, vague information and basically took them for granted, I would be fired along with some who couldn't make it happen for me to meet a deadline. Period.

+1
  • So bc of a visual big for training droids...yes training droids, TB won't start tomorrow? Lmaoooooo whatevs. Already prepared for this to be moved to "off topic" or "feedback: training droids"
  • Phasma login char is insultment for old player :unamused:
  • LMAO its reeeally bad comedy.
  • Phipps wrote: »
    I for one am glad the update is delayed. Training droid visual bug is something I can't live with.

Hahaha! This made me laugh. Thank you! :)
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    They should have Farmboy Luke as the login charactet instead.

Just to troll everyone.
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    EA is a dream job. If I gave my customers all the excuses, vague timelines, vague information and basically took them for granted, I would be fired along with some who couldn't make it happen for me to meet a deadline. Period.

+1. I would like for your statement to be loudly ringing in their employer's ears.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Phipps wrote: »

Hahahaha I stand corrected 1 person cares....
  • Mitchell_1313
    341 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ahhh there's already a mega thread for this. Someone can merge this into that please
  • Phipps wrote: »
    Indeed. At CG we take our philosophy of quality over profiteering very seriously indeed.
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ignoring the fact that everyone was hoarding cantina energy for CHS, and ignoring that making Phasma the login char is a slap in the face, why do we care about training droids visual bugs? Why wouldn't you push the update and then apply the fix? Or, since this is probably a merge issue, why not just fix the bug in the branch you were about to release? I mean, come on guys. This is basic stuff and you are making it really hard to defend you.
  • i think cg just played the imperial march at the merc!!!!!! you guys rock if that was you!
  • I just wished they'd be up front with us and admit they still have some bugs in TB to work out. But alas, they won't, and will give us 200 free crystals and one omega mat, and hope this mishap gets swept under the rug
  • Maybe we'll all get 500 crystals and 3 chewie shards in the morning...
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Im just curious if any of you take a step back once in a while and realize that youre getting this upset over a mobile game?
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Im just curious if any of you take a step back once in a while and realize that youre getting this upset over a mobile game?

When some of us have paid money for a game, we like to be entertained ans expect to play a high quality game.