Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• @Loose_Lee I'm sure the majority here already have her at *7.. she is easy to farm, useful char.. put her in zader+boba team.. boom!! crazy curling blade and execute :joy:

My FO half ready.. unless for that two hard node chars. Would be nice if they give FOTFP or FOST instead of CP :#
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    image.png
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • " We don't need the three of you to tell us to stop paying or stop playing, we're all adults here and can make our own decisions about our time and money. "

SOme of us are still teens who don't have credit cards to blow hundreds of dollars a day off on the game just FYI

• Chewy needs to be Chewy, lol! Let's get a rework on chewy.

(I still stand by a Wookiee arm rip that acts like a fracture)
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    August joke is REAL!! :lol:

Oh it's beautiful

Too bad August only came once in a year :frowning:
  • MmoProNick wrote: »
    " We don't need the three of you to tell us to stop paying or stop playing, we're all adults here and can make our own decisions about our time and money. "

SOme of us are still teens who don't have credit cards to blow hundreds of dollars a day off on the game just FYI

Some of us are adults who can't afford to blow 100's a day on a game. ;)
    Nevertheless, you are still capable of making your own decisions about how to spend your time and money.
    And, still allowed to lift your voice if you're unhappy whether you spend or not. That's the beauty of an official forum.
  • benacrow wrote: »
    image.png

:lol:

Don't sell yourselves short. Chances are you're smart enough not to spend thousands when you do get old enough for a CC.
  • Since Territory Battles have been delayed for a visual bug can we get the raid ticket counter fixed in the process? That way you won't have to delay the next big realease to fix that.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I'm more interested in the September events list now. Hope that doesn't get delayed too.

I've been hoarding gear on the off chance that Thrawn is coming back in Sep. If not I can gear some toons who are more useful than Phoenix Squad.
  • StarSon
    7430 posts Member
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Since Territory Battles have been delayed for a visual bug can we get the raid ticket counter fixed in the process? That way you won't have to delay the next big realease to fix that.

Nah, that visual bug will continue. But next big content release will be delayed at the last minute due to GW boxes showing on cantina nodes.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    Since Territory Battles have been delayed for a visual bug can we get the raid ticket counter fixed in the process? That way you won't have to delay the next big realease to fix that.

Yes! This! +1
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    Removing the daily crystal pack is a bad move as many have said above, to me it seems like one of two things as to why it was done.

1. it was a good deal that a lot of players used instead of buying regular crystals, EA being EA decided to remove this option, with the hope that players who rely on small regular crystal income will buy the more expensive packs (Lets be honest were all still gonna buy crystals, you dont go from P2P to F2P, its impossible no matter what you say) But it just shows they dont care about their customers and only about profits.

2. They have removed it temporarily so people are forced to buy crystals for refreshes (Captain Han, Hoth soldier) They will make a fortune with people spending crystals on these chars and forcing people to buy bigger pack to get this done could potentially double there profits.

The reason they said it was removed does not make any sense at all "We are reviewing alternative formulations of the booster pack and hope to bring it back in the future." So my question is why not just leave it as it is until you decide to update it? theres no reason whatsoever to make it unavailable until you decide to bring it back, unless you are doing it to pressure players into buying more expensive packs.

An otherwise really good update ruined by greed, This whole year in general has been filled with bad choices by EA and it really has me worried for the future of this great game.

Devs themselves are doing amazing, with the game, but EA and CG's greed is once again shown in its true colours as it does regularly.
    I put it down to incompetence myself, they botched the announcement like they botched the schedule announcement. ;) Incompetence is almost always the correct answer, I'll bet marketing was planning on an announcement on the packs for September 1 and asked that the packs be pulled with the release before September 1 so they could make the big announcement. Greed makes no sense, the packs are great for getting new players to start spending money on the game. People don't understand 'sunk cost.' Once you've spent $10 on a game you're a lot less likely to quit. If the only choice is $20 or nothing, many will go with nothing and quit a lot sooner. If I were a whale, I would need to spend a lot less money to keep up as #1 on the shard and it's the whales that keep the game afloat. The people buying only the daily are far more likely to go without than to spend on the expensive packs. That means they won't be pushing the whales to spend more money.
  • ThomasDaTrinkEngin
    95 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cool, free shard shop currency... :neutral:
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Is Phasma getting a rework? Does this indicate we'll need a full FO team for an upcoming TLJ event?
  • Strubz wrote: »
    Didn't you (CG and EA) promise us better communication? Better does not just mean more words, it should mean higher quality communication. One would even hope for truthful communication. You have completely missed the mark today.

Be truthful. Tell us the real reasons why the update is delayed, why a toon that most of the community has is the login toon next month and why you really removed the booster crystal packs. If you were honest with your reasons, we wouldn't rage as much and/or we, your customers, could defend you better when stuff like this happens.

Bravo!
  • Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Phasma. Kitten.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Nice, she's gonna get a rebel tag! :D
  • Legendary resistance toon, e.g. Jedi Rey?
  • All ZETAS, all G11 + extra pieces.

Average~Good mods

Annnnnd useless in arena.

Except V Jedis.... Kylos AOE loves chewing up the foresight and granting allies TM.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Phasma login char is insultment for old player :unamused:

I, for one, feel very insultmented by the travesty here.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • It's Captain Phasma aka Shard Shop Currency
  • Strubz wrote: »
    Didn't you (CG and EA) promise us better communication? Better does not just mean more words, it should mean higher quality communication. One would even hope for truthful communication. You have completely missed the mark today.

Be truthful. Tell us the real reasons why the update is delayed, why a toon that most of the community has is the login toon next month and why you really removed the booster crystal packs. If you were honest with your reasons, we wouldn't rage as much and/or we, your customers, could defend you better when stuff like this happens.

Bravo!

+1 com'on. A visual Training droid bug has nothing to do with TB. I'm disappointed.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Is Phasma getting a rework? Does this indicate we'll need a full FO team for an upcoming TLJ event?

Umm yeah dude, but next month everyone will complain because CG didn't give them enough time to farm and prepare and only gave vague hints.
    " We don't need the three of you to tell us to stop paying or stop playing, we're all adults here and can make our own decisions about our time and money. "

Well you teens are going to find out that life isn't fair and you don't always get your way
  • OOOHHH I better start working on my 7* g11 FO squad!

I just put the last gear piece on today!
  • Xetal wrote: »
    They should have Farmboy Luke as the login charactet instead.

Just to troll everyone.

How quickly ppl forget
  • This can only mean good things for me... (has all FO maxed and still uses them in arena)...
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    All ZETAS, all G11 + extra pieces.

Average~Good mods

Annnnnd useless in arena.

Except V Jedis.... Kylos AOE loves chewing up the foresight and granting allies TM.

I place 1st nearly everyday with my maxed FO even with all this Rebel scum saturating my shard. Maybe you need to turn your Average mods into good mods!
  • Areceni wrote: »
    "We can't launch this big new project we've had in development for a year and been promising you guys for 8 months because there is a visual bug (not a real bug, everything works exactly like it should) with training droids that no one has to look at anymore since our last big update." Seriously, how dumb did you feel typing that? How many people did you think would actually believe that? Also, I was promised Fulcrum in the Shard Shop yesterday, is that also delayed because of a bug that no one noticed because no one looks at which/how many training droids they are using?

True. What about the saved up 1000 Cantina energy my guild has? Send it down the drain I guess.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].