Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• NeoGaffi Sticks are trying to recruit active players no matter the level. If you don't have 6* & 7* heroes that is okay the guild is friendly and willing to help anyone grow. The space is 45/50 right now but there is a few more inactive players ready to be dropped so space shouldn't be a problem. All that our guild asks is to go by the rules which the main one is 0 damage for the first 24 hours of the heroic pit raid. The guilds time zone is eastern but many members are in other zones including myself. There is level 85 players but also lower level members building their rosters up which participating in raids will help gear your heroes up even if you only have one.

About The NeoGaffi Sticks:

We do heroic pit raid (which last less than an hour so be sure to put your 0 damage in the first 24 hours)

We do NAAT (but every member is building and gearing up heroes so we can start heroic very soon in which more members participate the better the chances of defeating HAAT.)

It's a friendly helpful guild that we all give info to one another to help eachother grow.

If you are interested in joining The NeoGaffi Sticks my ally code is 496-189-983
  • The Noice guys are looking for 2 more active members. We run Heroic Pit and NAAT 2-3 times a week. Pit is zero damage till 7:30 central time. We are getting closer to doing the HAAT. We do have a discord chat as well. 975-531-694 or discord Artnsomniak#8730
  • Guild name: Knights of Jakku
    Raid types: HPIT and NAAT (We tried HAAT and couldn’t complete it)
    Raid time: 12pm Saturdays and 2pm Sundays US CST
    Players lvl: mostly 85 but ranges
    Raid rules: Rancor raid is 24hr under 10k damage and after 24hrs it's ffa. TANK raid is ffa
    Daily raid tokens: 22-25K

Our guild is currently looking for a merger to add some active players to the guild. We want to remove the bottom half of players from our roster to make room. We are looking for a guild who is active and able to communicate. We don't have a 600 daily token rule we just ask that you contribute what you can and have fun doing it. My guild consists of a great group of people who enjoy the game and are very knowledgeable regarding the game. We use discord to discuss strategies and squads and just about everything else. If interested please contact me or if you have any questions....

Discord ID: Fynn Dralig #4045
    Ally code: 513-359-582
    Player name: Fynn Dralig
  • TheoPatino
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: S.T.A.B
    Running T7 Rancor with 24hr 0 damage rule.
    Clearing NAAT building to HAAT.

We have 23 members currently and looking to add more thru recuritment or taking in a small guild. Our main goal is a group of loyal, active friendly players. We are all friends working together to achieve a common goal. I am always active and sharing tips on squads,characters and strategies.
    We are currently at 31m GP, I have a CLS almost G11 and soon to be zeta(thinking of 'It binds all things' first). Including me we have 4 Commander Skywalkers that I can think of right now.

My Discord:Theo#6756
    My GG: http://swgoh.gg/u/theopatino/
    My ally code: 557-284-682
    Leader's ally code: 351-164-632
    Post edited by TheoPatino on
  • mingtheinsatiable
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a few recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for about a year now. We currently have 45/50 members, having purged a couple players who couldn't comply with raid rules or went inactive. All but one of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with active, impactful players. Our members average approximately 29 7-stars each, and over 900,000 Galactic Power per member. Total Galactic Power is just shy of 41 million. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; and (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han.

Tank Raid: For AAT, we typically run normal AAT (and finish in less than 48 hours, closer to 24 hours). We have also occasionally dipped our toes into HAAT and completed with some assistance. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, and that our guild is a good fit for each new recruit. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have a minimum of 10 7-star characters and a minimum of 650,000 total Galactic Power.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged. Territory Battle (when that rolls out) contribution will be mandatory, as rewards are based on each player's contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.
    If you're interested in joining up, message me through the forums or on Discord or shoot me an ally invite through the game:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
  • Alianza Rebelde looking for members.
    Currently doing 3 HPit, 1 AAT & 1 HAAT /week.
    My ally code is 394-548-949
    Requirement: 600 energy.
    GP:35,250 k
  • Order of Legendary Warriors

Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank guild offer to join new activite members right before Territory Battles starts. You can get Han Solo shards only for your activity. Find me and join us: 233-489-254
  • The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable
    SWGOH gamers that together run four raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk
    was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.
    Almost all members are level 85 and
    members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the
    eastern time zone.
    Empire Hoth has a casual environment, but would like to see motivated individuals who would like to raid and help others, donate, and constantly strive to 600. We promote hard working raiders to our HAAT guilds. Empire Hoth is currently is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?
    We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild
    members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information,
    which is available to view here: >>>
    [url="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq4
    0/edit"]Empire Charter[/url]<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce
    confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid
    times, and more within our charter. We created a concise and
    user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and
    welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So
    check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire Hoth's requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    *5G10+
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~1 pieceof gear/day)
    * Have fun
    Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:
    Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us
    know!
  • Guild Name: The Headbang Orangutans
    Doing Heroic Rancors
    Be on at least 1 time a week and deal minimal damage for 24 hours on pit.
    Star raids when we can, usually at guild reset
    Looking for good players.
    Join us on the quest to get Han Solo!

• Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.

• -guild name - ChewbaccaCabra
    -time zone - USA Central Time Zone
    -short version of rules - Looking for active players. We ask for an average of at least 400 raid tickets per day.
    -third party chat apps you use - Discord app for easier communication
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding - We do the heroic rancor no problem. We wait 24 hours doing 0 damage and then after 24 hours, you can attack once. This way as many people as possible can get rewards because we would finish the raid in about an hour if we didn't!

Also, we have Ken Bone in the guild if anybody is a fan!
  • I am part of the ewokin alliance. We have 6 guilds running haat. We are working on the 7th now Ewokolypse Own (EO) we have 32 putting in work. I am working on recruiting now so we can start running Haat and be ready for TB. The great thing we have the support and recruiters from all the other guilds. When we are ready for haat they move heavy hitters to insure completion. That would mean you joining us. Most people want to geow their guild and I understand. I have been there. But if this is something you would be interested in please let me know.
    Line I.D rva-warchild
  • I am part of the ewokin alliance. We have 6 guilds running haat. We are working on the 7th now Ewokolypse Own (EO) we have 32 putting in work. I am working on recruiting now so we can start running Haat and be ready for TB. The great thing we have the support and recruiters from all the other guilds. When we are ready for haat they move heavy hitters to insure completion. That would mean you joining us. Most people want to geow their guild and I understand. I have been there. But if this is something you would be interested in please let me know.
    Line I.D rva-warchild
  • Hi there,

We are a clan of friendly, active, fun-seeking FTP players who have been playing this game for a long time. I still remember the time when we were so young with less than 10 players in our guild. So many new newbies joined us and now I am so glad to see them all very strong. We managed to tame the Heroic Rancor couple of months ago. Since then we are working towards HAAT. We know it is not going to be as easy as HPit. But we have a strong plan laid out for HAAT with the help of all our members and have been waiting for the right moment to execute it. We finish Heroic Pit in 30 mins and Normal AAT in 2 days. We are targeting full fledged HAAT raids by mid September. Before that, we would like to try a HAAT in couple of days to see where we stand. We have players from different timezones in US and so our raid timings will suit every US player. We help out each other with generous guild donations and there will be always someone to help with suggestions. We don’t have pesky requirements. We won’t kick you out for not contributing 600 tickets per day or not logging into the game for a while. We have a zero damage phase in HPit for 24 hours and no restrictions after that. For HAAT, we shall include you in our plan based on your characters. For the upcoming Territory Battles, we have a wide variety of toons to confront them. We are calling out to anyone who wants to join our coterie and earn GK shards and have fun.

Guild details:
    Name: SWGOH Guild Raiders
    Members: 42
    Discord channel (not mandatory): https://discord.gg/bKUU4Bu
    Leader ally code: 533-139-174
    Timezone: EST
  • Hi,
    We at the Galatic Civil Empire are a social guild who are all about getting better together and having fun while we do it (it is a game after all :smile: ). Currently we regularly clear T7 pit and AAT and we are looking for new players to help us out, short term with Territory Battles and long term with clearing HAAT.
    We have players from both Europe and America so we are accommodating to both time zones (for example we change pit start time on a rotor so all can hit that ugly thing)
    We don't really have much in the way of rules but here is the main ideas:
    • Have fun
    • There is a 24 hour no (minimal) damage to the rancor so that everyone has a chance to tag it
    • Try to get as many daily tokens as possible, we know that we can't all get 600 every day
    • Enjoy yourself
    • When the time of the Withe Frost comes, do not eat the yellow snow

We do not currently use anything specific to chat (i.e. discord) but this may change with TB and HAAT. If you have any questions or would like to join us then please message me and my ally code is 424-449-522

Hope to hear from you soon,

JoeTai
  • Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice
  • #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15.30 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T7 rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• The 1 Force are recruiting for upcoming Territory Battles,we complete T7 Pit Raids and are nearly there on T7 Haat Raids,
    We need Active players willing to join our Line App Group for Planning Attacks in Raids and the For mentioned Territory Battles
    Please friend Request jacbob9 on the Line App not forgetting to Edit your profile for your Game Name,
    Look Forward to chatting to new members
  • Plekumat Bölüğü Wants You

[img][/img]IMG-20170828-_WA0019.jpg

Come and Join

[img][/img]IMG-20170829-_WA0063.jpg[/img

Join the Plekumat Bölüğü

https://swgoh.gg/g/6386/plekumat-bolugu/

If you are interested, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

Players please add me ( kodname 47) in game (466-587-381), message me here through forums.

Officer ally code : 466-587-381
    Officer ally code : 839-655-465
    Officer ally code : 134-645-935
    Officer ally code : 659-814-169

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
    500+ daily contribution is REQUIRED (more energy means more raids and thus more gear/shards/credits).
    A focussed and positive mindset.
    Motivation to work toward Heroic AAT.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey, I'm looking to get my guild ready for TB and that means dropping some weak and inactive players. We're looking for players that are level 85 and have at least 1.2 million galactic power, preferably a zeta or two, and a couple of solid HAAT teams. Here's my song and dance about the guild:

All but 2 of our players are level 85, and many of us have a zeta or two. Our GP right now (49/50) is about 48 mill. We run pit raids about 3 times per week- noon on Saturday and then 7pm when we have the tickets during the week (Mountain time). We also have a 24 hour no hit rule for pit raid to make sure everyone gets a chance to hit and get gear. And we have a discord set up where we chat and where we post strategies and offer help/opinions/advice. It's strongly encouraged that our members be on discord, but isn't required yet. Likely that will change in the next month or so for HAAT planning purposes.

In terms of the guild dynamics, we are a very active, talkative, and friendly guild. We offer help and advice whenever we can, and we also are very active regarding donations. 600 is not strictly required, but you should come close everyday.

Message me back if you're interested. Also we have room for small groups. Hope to hear from you.

My ally code is 914-412-996

NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING A GROUP OF GUILDS SO DON'T ASK
  • Dipster
    37 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Dipster on
  • Guild Name: OB 1 More Round
    Members: 48/50 USA, Canada, Asia & Mexico
    Levels: 50-85 Welcome!
    Timezone: EST
    Normal tank Raid (Twice a week)
    Heroic Rancor (3 times a week)
    Top 2000 Guild!
    Guild GP: 30 Million
    Last Inactive Member: Less than 1 Day

Why Hello There!

Looking for a friendly low stress guild that gets you those Han Solo shards 3 times a week? Want to throw a few drinks back while working on your HAAT team? Well look no further! OB 1 More Round is a US EST reset guild, but all nations are welcomed!

We are looking to take the leap to HAAT raids and could use your help! And if we don't make it, we can always drink to forget about it;)

We can beat normal tank in 1 day (heroic rancor no problem) and open to growing with any level members, we have even have a few padawan level 40's we have incubating;).

We just attempted HAAT for the second time and got 70% through phase 2 so I am sure we will complete it within a month or 2.

We have a 1 day delay on beating the rancor so everyone can get credit and rewards. We know there are other obligations in life (like drinking) so we just ask to try to play when you can and have fun on the chat!

Message me if interested (we only have 2 spots open) we use both the in game and line app
    May the Buzz be with you!
    Ally code: 898224215
    Line ID: hendrix9
  • Guild: exquisite Jedis
    time zone: PST but we try to accommodate all time zones
    Rules: We don't like a lot of rules, just be active, respectful, donate, and try to get your daily rewards.
    Apps: We use Line to chat. Either use "Line" (chat app) or monitor game chat
    We are doing Heroic Rancor 2x a week, very close to Heroic Tank.
    add ally code: 971-488-412
    or add line id: filique
    We are very chill and relaxed. This is a game, we want it to be fun. We have a lot of good solid players. So not a lot of rules, just common sense. If you don't want stress. This is your guild.
  • Holocron Legends has 15 openings, right now know we can do 7* rancer and getting tickets up to see if we can do heroic tank raid. We have a 24 hr zero damage on rancer when it starts. Currently 22 mil GP. In game id is 483-775-272. Also can reach me on discord steven28#9708
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - (A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 39/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution preferred but not mandatory
    - Members are both fun and exciting

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • SruffySailor
    29 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    //DELETED//
    Post edited by SruffySailor on
    Discord: ScruffySailor#7124
    https://swgoh.gg/u/scruffysailor/
  • ItalianJob is now recruiting!
    We're an international EU guild, UTC/GMT +1. We're mainly italian but almost everyone talks english and as you can see, we're looking to expand ourselves overseas, so you won't feel lonely :wink:
    We're currently looking for new members specifically for Territory Battles and HAAT. We've never done the latter but we're almost there, we still miss a few good members and we'll be good for it. So, players that already have experience with HAAT, or players that feel ready (with an appropriate roster) for it, are more then welcome :smile: .
    We usually do HPIT 2 times a week (3 if we have tickets) on Monday and Thursday with the "24h no damage" rule, and free for all NAATs.
    About the guild's rules:
    We use Discord for communication and it is required for everyone in the guild.
    Whoever becomes inactive for more than 4 days, will be kicked out of the guild.
    The "24h no damage" rule for the HPIT is mandatory.
    Other requirements are: Level 85, 900k/1M+ Galactic Power, a good roster for HAAT. As for the raid tickets we do not have a daily minimum required, but you must be active in game. The more tickets we can make, the more raids we'll be doing!
    Feel free to pm me or contact me on Discord, my username is: giallux92#3077
    May the force be with you :smile:
  • ItalianJob is now recruiting!
    We're an international EU guild, UTC/GMT +1. We're mainly italian but almost everyone talks english and as you can see, we're looking to expand ourselves overseas, so you won't feel lonely :wink:
    We're currently looking for new members specifically for Territory Battles and HAAT. We've never done the latter but we're almost there, we still miss a few good members and we'll be good for it. So, players that already have experience with HAAT, or players that feel ready (with an appropriate roster) for it, are more then welcome :smile: .
    We usually do HPIT 2 times a week (3 if we have tickets) on Monday and Thursday with the "24h no damage" rule, and free for all NAATs.
    About the guild's rules:
    We use Discord for communication and it is required for everyone in the guild.
    Whoever becomes inactive for more than 4 days, will be kicked out of the guild.
    The "24h no damage" rule for the HPIT is mandatory.
    Other requirements are: Level 85, 900k/1M+ Galactic Power, a good roster for HAAT. As for the raid tickets we do not have a daily minimum required, but you must be active in game. The more tickets we can make, the more raids we'll be doing!
    Feel free to pm me or contact me on Discord, my username is: giallux92#3077
    May the force be with you :smile:
  • TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 2 openings for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild with casual rules.
    We estimate that we'll be attempting HAAT raids soon after the next Thrawn event (possibly October) and we want your help getting there quicker and making it successful.

Entry requirements: Ideally at least five gear 10 characters but it's negotiable e.g. if you're not at max level and can't meet this yet.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage: 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time (12:30pm, 8:30pm, 5:30am UTC), zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time (12:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm UTC).

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period in the Rancor we have no strict rules but we do regularly replace the least active members to keep raid ticket production up.

You are encouraged to join our LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and organise the guild in preparation for HAAT and Territory Battles! We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your ally code /swgoh.gg account link or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    ksDzFAN.jpg