Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• They've never worried about releasing or fixing bugs before .. why the sudden change? Can we expect a fix to the daily ticket issue now too?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    TB will be a game of numbers more than quality: yes combat missions helps a lot, but most of your point will come from your collection. At least with raids, if you had the right teams, small guilds could clear it.

I guess the situation might evolve with G12 and new characters, but the fact is you will need a full guild of whales to clear at 45*, whereas you could have 20 carriers in HAAT (or even 1 nowadays).
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Yes, that is about it. Area of the game where non-whales will feel the lack of spending no matter what they do. And whales will get more fat (getting twice the amount of G12 etc..) which will show in other areas of game. Seems like clever design. We will see how this ends.
    (F2P here)
  • Captain Phasma? Really? Why?
  • I always thought the daily login toon was supposed to be an incentive to login daily?
  • Pretty much

It draws a fine line between dedicated spenders and non-spenders. This game is now divided between the time before TB and the time after
  • CG_Carrie wrote: »
    We've heard your feedback around the removal of the Daily Crystal Booster. We do intend to replace it with a new offer which will be similar in some ways and different in others. We simply did not have its replacement ready in time before we needed to take the Daily Crystal Booster down.

Unfortunately we can't get into the specifics in why it had to be removed - but rest assured it's not because we particularly hate money (like some have theorized) or love money (like some others have theorized).

Thank you for the quick response!!! While vague it does give us something to theorize.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    That being said, I feel that the 200 more crystals on top of the 40* are nothing compared to what whale spent, but the rewards might make the difference. It will be fun to see what happens (F2P to be without the booster pack).
  • Dundadarr wrote: »
    I always thought the daily login toon was supposed to be an incentive to login daily?

lol
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Ish_Vos wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    We've heard your feedback around the removal of the Daily Crystal Booster. We do intend to replace it with a new offer which will be similar in some ways and different in others. We simply did not have its replacement ready in time before we needed to take the Daily Crystal Booster down.

Unfortunately we can't get into the specifics in why it had to be removed - but rest assured it's not because we particularly hate money (like some have theorized) or love money (like some others have theorized).

Thank you for the quick response!!! While vague it does give us something to theorize.

Lol who doesnt like money!

• Scarfey
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    TB will be a game of numbers more than quality: yes combat missions helps a lot, but most of your point will come from your collection. At least with raids, if you had the right teams, small guilds could clear it.

I guess the situation might evolve with G12 and new characters, but the fact is you will need a full guild of whales to clear at 45*, whereas you could have 20 carriers in HAAT (or even 1 nowadays).

Noone will clear on 45* for the first few month id be surprised if even 10% of the guilds got over 38*

The point of new content is to give guilds something to work towards It only been the last few months guilds have been carrying Haat Before that it didnt happen everyone need good rosters ....
  • "We've heard your feedback around the removal of the Daily Crystal Booster. We do intend to replace it with a new offer which will be similar in some ways and different in others. We simply did not have its replacement ready in time before we needed to take the Daily Crystal Booster down."

Similar in some ways... Like you pay money to get a daily crystal augmentation?

Different in others... Like you pay more to get the same amount of crystals? Or pay the same and get fewer crystals?

There's no possible way they can bring back something like the daily crystal booster without it either being a worse, the same or better deal than before. People can do simple arithmetic pretty quickly and will figure out which it is right away. What's the response going to be if it turns out to be a worse deal?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Phasma to Rey: ‘Rey, I am your mother’
    Rey: ‘Nooooooooooooooooo’
  • We was informed TB would be Friday to Sunday, most expected a Friday launch with the update incoming.

They then said first one would be Wednesday to Tuesday to allow us to familiarise ourselves with the new mode. Update was out, installed and then everyone expected Wednesday. Nope, nothing, so another week at the very least.

I don't know about you guys but I'm betting it's gonna be August next year, we are all being trolled into spending money on HRS.
  • Except they failed even at releasing the pack!
  • Wow they moved my post within 2 minutes. No messing about from the forum police today. Pathetic, can't even express a view without being silenced, more hushing than CNN and BBC
  • Thanks for sharing the information about the update version, it helps me update in no time.
    driving directions
  • All we need now are 3/4 of chewie shards and the master troll will be complete
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Why would that be?
  • Because she will be needed soon.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    I'd imagine in prep for the new movie release and the whole first order thing.
  • And to say that everyone has her is not true... I know a lot of people that didn't bother farming her because they were not interested in FO.
  • Why??? She is the easiest FO farm... :/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Why??? She is the easiest FO farm... :/

The answer to your first sentence is in your second sentence.
  • I thought territory battles were launching first thing this morning?
  • Wassup wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

I knew someone was going to say that xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Anyone else think it will just launch a few hours late after they work on it asap when they get in?
    24 hour phases means it makes 0 difference to anyone when they start
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Wassup wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

I knew someone was going to say that xD

Lol...
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So some of us have made preparations based on the time line of TB being released today. Can we get more info on the ETA for release? If it's not today or this week even, will need to dump some energy.

I don't always buy the 200 crystal cantina refreshes, but did specifically to use on Han today.
    Post edited by Kyno on