Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• TB will be Released shortly, as in today still? Tomorrow?
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Woot! Cpt. Phasma, who I had just started to work on with my GW currency, which is limited due to node 9-12 'errors'
    :smile:
  • TB will be Released shortly, as in today still? Tomorrow?

No one knows that
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    They are in california time so right now is 4:30 am so no employee are working they are sleeping. You can easily wait another 12 hours before an update
  • Delay release of new content due to unimportant, non-gameplay, purely visual glitch? Why not.
  • Yeah. Great
  • Lame
  • I'm in the same boat
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    maybe she's getting a rework, wouldn't be the first time an easily farmable character that becomes the inlog character gets a rework.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I don't think compensation is justified, they never said it was going to be released today, but I agree they should say if it's delayed another week
  • I don't think compensation is justified, they never said it was going to be released today, but I agree they should say if it's delayed another week

This^
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I can see them making FOTP or FOST the log in character; it would send the same message. Get your Resistance and FO up. But Phasma? Really? Either way I'm set, have them all 7* and G9-11.
  • leef wrote: »
    maybe she's getting a rework, wouldn't be the first time an easily farmable character that becomes the inlog character gets a rework.

I hope you are right
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Scarfey wrote: »
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    TB will be a game of numbers more than quality: yes combat missions helps a lot, but most of your point will come from your collection. At least with raids, if you had the right teams, small guilds could clear it.

I guess the situation might evolve with G12 and new characters, but the fact is you will need a full guild of whales to clear at 45*, whereas you could have 20 carriers in HAAT (or even 1 nowadays).

Noone will clear on 45* for the first few month id be surprised if even 10% of the guilds got over 38*

The point of new content is to give guilds something to work towards It only been the last few months guilds have been carrying Haat Before that it didnt happen everyone need good rosters ....

I disagree. Guilds with 130M GP or more will certainly clear it on first day. If not then they are really disorganized.

When they will succeed, they will rightfully brag about it, like for HAAT. The single toons gate are R1 and Phoenix but those with 3M GP certainly have them at G11.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    I can see them making FOTP or FOST the log in character; it would send the same message. Get your Resistance and FO up. But Phasma? Really? Either way I'm set, have them all 7* and G9-11.

IIRC fotp has been login character already a while back.
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

I hope you are right

it's just a wild guess though, so i wouldn't get my hopes up ;)
  • Maybe they'll rework phasma to be TLJ phasma with a spear
  • leef wrote: »

She's already had a minor rework. The book about her comes out September 1st. I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    21106451_1964320743845795_1577032016762360659_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e9819809715f825cf335927b8563b2a6&oe=5A5A1365

Its not only me who think the same... :)
  • I feel sorry for all of you who saved energy for TB only to find out it was delayed. I thought the people in Texas had it bad, but man. You poor, poor people!
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I don't think compensation is justified, they never said it was going to be released today, but I agree they should say if it's delayed another week

This^

Yes they did. It was announced on Twitter that the patch would be launched yesterday.
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I don't think compensation is justified, they never said it was going to be released today, but I agree they should say if it's delayed another week

This^

Yes they did. It was announced on Twitter that the patch would be launched yesterday.

OH sorry then, I don't use Twitter... In that case.... I WANT MY CHEWIE SHARDS
  • Torzek wrote: »
    I feel sorry for all of you who saved energy for TB only to find out it was delayed. I thought the people in Texas had it bad, but man. You poor, poor people!

I lived in Florida for 23 years, through probably a dozen hurricanes... Texas will be fine. The media just hypes all that up for ratings
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu

They DID say it was coming out yesterday, August 29th... Just saying...
  • JPBrunel wrote: »

They DID say it was coming out yesterday, August 29th... Just saying...

But the update did roll out yesterday, they just did not unlock the stuff yet...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Torzek wrote: »
    I feel sorry for all of you who saved energy for TB only to find out it was delayed. I thought the people in Texas had it bad, but man. You poor, poor people!

i feel sorry for all those people in texas. I thought the people in siera leone had it bad, but man. Those poor poor people.
    For the record, i sympathize with both. I'm just saying that when i stub my toe it doesn't hurt any less knowing that some other unfortunate soul lost his leg to a landmine. But then again, Walter Sobchak didn't watch his buddies die face down in the mud to hear me complain about stubbing my toe.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    Scarfey wrote: »
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    TB will be a game of numbers more than quality: yes combat missions helps a lot, but most of your point will come from your collection. At least with raids, if you had the right teams, small guilds could clear it.

I guess the situation might evolve with G12 and new characters, but the fact is you will need a full guild of whales to clear at 45*, whereas you could have 20 carriers in HAAT (or even 1 nowadays).

Noone will clear on 45* for the first few month id be surprised if even 10% of the guilds got over 38*

The point of new content is to give guilds something to work towards It only been the last few months guilds have been carrying Haat Before that it didnt happen everyone need good rosters ....

I disagree. Guilds with 130M GP or more will certainly clear it on first day. If not then they are really disorganized.

When they will succeed, they will rightfully brag about it, like for HAAT. The single toons gate are R1 and Phoenix but those with 3M GP certainly have them at G11.

130M GP won't get you 45*
    We do not know yet how much TP are needed to 3* any phase other than 1 and going by the amount needed for P1, you can presume P2 will be anywhere from 45M-120M, extrapolate that to Phase 6.
    Add to that a general consensus that they want this content to last a year and you can conclude that a guilds roster will have to be littered with gear 12 rosters to start to thin about 45*
  • The game update was announced, the start of TB wasn't. Everyone just assumed it was today.
  • "we are going to launch the feature with 24 hour phases. They will start at 1PM UTC (for all players) on Wednesdays and end at 1PM UTC on Tuesdays"
    Well it's 8am EST right now, 1 hour to go. Let's see if they launch today
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    MykCnoE wrote: »
    The game update was announced, the start of TB wasn't. Everyone just assumed it was today.

well, since this thread is about stocking up energy to farm capt han, only the game update is important.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    It's just that she's so easy to farm. Make the log in another FO character. I honestly feel like if I'm missing something here.