Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    At 99m in GP, who's going to push us over $100m?! 2 spots open!!!

Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
    Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/
    We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
    http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
    Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters
    30+ g11 toons consisting of strong active accounts! Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581
    Line: Jedisofsyracuse
  • GBizz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 3 members!
    Our Guild Galactic Power is currently 56.6M and with the right 3 members should easily be 60+ which from what I can see is much better than many.

We are a Haat capable guild who have a great guild chat and overall experience for you all. Raids start at 7:30pm GMT on guild reset and we have members from the EU, US and U.K!

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining is already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
  • Options
    Romania Force guild looking for active members. We do 5 raids every week. Now we are looking for TB players. We looking for members with at least 40 chars at 7* and who can do 600/600 every day.we have 70 mil gp . If you have req. chars please pm on Line . My id its decebalusrex
  • Options
    Hello, The Lukewarm Tauntauns are recruiting more daily 600 members.

All members are active and we are Generating 25k+ in Pit Tickets daily.

All that we ask is you contribute 500-600 Tickets A Day.

We have been an Independent Guild for over a year now. Very Knowledgeable about Squad Lineups and Generous with Gear Donations.

We are Reaching Tier VI rewards 2 times a Week for Guild Activity Challenge, Tier VI 2 times, tier IV the other 3 days.

7:30 p.m. Pacific Time is Guild Activity Challenge Reset.

3025 Raid Points for the Month of August.
    1626 Overall Guild Rank
    1440 Pit Raid Rank
    1775 Tank Raid Rank.

Tier VII Raids & Normal Tank Takedown.

HAAT Twice a Month.

Heroic Tier VII Rancor is a 24hr 1 character may do damage limit. 1 million limit total damage for open play, if you go over 1 million you must take a zero the next raid. Closest to 1 million gets 1st place next raid. Usually 3 tier VII raids back to back with 3 days off. So when the first raid is over and prizes awarded, the next tier VII will start.

All tier VII Raids have open play starting at 1 pm Pacific Time USA,

Normal Tank Takedown is done over 3 days. Phase 1 only day 1, Phase 2 & 3 on day 2, and Phase 4 on Day 3.

No Limits on Normal Tank Takedown.

All Phases start at 2 pm Pacific Time.

HAAT currently is held every 2 weeks.
    Please Follow Officers Directions on when to Raid.
    We Completed our First HAAT 2 weeks ago.

Raid Schedule:
    Aug 30 Tier VII Rancor
    Aug 31 Tier VII
    Sept 1 Tier VII
    Sept 1 HAAT

You Must Be Able to Communicate in the Guild Chatroom.

We do Use Band App. You can Search/Find us under "Lukewarm".

Hammerhead
    Recruiting Officer
    Ally Code
    361-545-246
  • Options
    Scoundrel Federati0n are Recruiting

Laid back and friendly guild seeking active EU/US & Canadian players. UK speaking. Must have GSOH.

All joking aside we have recently lost a couple of players and are at 49/50 with an alt account filling in when requires.

We look to get out 600s a day and all striving to work together towards TB.

Naturally doing Heroic AATs with lots of 7* General Kenobis already. We're at 19 CLS' and counting so a dedicated bunch.

We have a total GP of 76m with the space empty

https://swgoh.gg/g/14893/scoundrel-federati0n/

Contact me on LINE if your interested. User id: brown6 or drop me a message here.

We have 2 start times for raids to keep everyone happy and a 24hr log period etc.

Minimum of 1.4m galactic power required and preferably swgoh.gg linked!
  • Options
    PREPAIRED ~70mil GP, is looking for one more to fill out our roster. We do HAAT and Rancor as often as possible. We are looking for your 600 tickets and contributions to TB going forward. Looking for a player with GP of 1.2 million or above at a minimum. Raids start at 6pm GMT with 24 hour no damage period. If interested send me a note on LINE @rage3375. Thanks.
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Quantums Chaos is looking for one more player to step into TB with! We are a 55m GP guild, and have hAAT and Heroic Rancor on farm. We average around 24-25k daily tickets, and do hAAT about every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days.

We are an EST guild so we launch raids at about 8pm EST. No damage until 2pm EST. hAAT is a FFA (except Zylo and Zavage teams in p1 first), and Rancor is 1 team. Rancor raids last about 15-20 minutes, hAAT lasts around 6 hours.

Looking for a level 85 player with 1.1m GP, with solid teams/a foundation/a plan, and who can get those 600 tickets a day. We know life happens and you can't always make it, but more often than not is important :)

Shoot me a message on Discord (Broosh#0841) with your SWGOH page and with any questions. You can try to message me on here, but I don't look at it as frequently. Discord is also mandatory :) Don't need to be social, but you need to be "in the know" if anything ever changes :) Thanks!
  • Options
    Planet Moraband

We're recruiting a few extra players for upcoming territory battles, cleaning out a few people who couldn't help with daily tickets. Only requirement is having Discord and getting your 600, which is fairly easy to do and shouldn't be an issue. G11 characters will be great as we need to clear Territory Battles, and while we have the manpower, we would like people to hold their own also. If you're interested, message me at Andain#7094 and we'll get you in so we can real the rewards together.

Thank you!
  • Options
    1so1wq.jpg
    ★ Looking for active, collaborative players who are super keen to tackle new content ★

Maximum raids every month
    Often a top 50 guild for raids completed
    30k tickets daily
    Galactic Power: 83,000,000+
    92% of players have a geared CLS
    All players actively farming Hoth Rebel Solider
    We have been prepping for Territory Battles for months! Come play with us!

Who you are:
    Minimum 1.7 Galactic Power (must have strong light side), but typically accepting 1.8+
    Active and collaborative, keen on the game

Who we are:
    The Wolfpack is a competitive, heroic-level guild whose members are active and collaborative. We take ourselves lightly, and enjoy being in a community with each other as well as our our larger Alliance guild network on our Discord server.

★ Rules and Raids ★
    We require 600 tickets from our members.
    All heroic raids. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits.
    Raid times are good for UK and EST, but we have lots of members in CST / MST / PST.
    We always do the maximum raids each month--between five to seven times a week.

★ Contact ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
    Line app pm: TMoneyGee
    Discord pm: TMoneyGee #2658
  • Three_fitty
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Guild: Brits Rebellion | Time zone: UK | Language: English | Galactic Power: 50m+

We're a friendly bunch, but serious about continuing our progression in the game we love.

We run 3 x Heroic Rancor raids each week. They start at 8pm. First 24hrs is '0' dmg only.
    We also run 2 x Tank raids each week. We've just completed our first HAAT.

We like to keep our rules simple:

- Rancor Raid: We operate a '0' dmg rule for the heroic rancor raid in the first 24hrs. Dmg phase starts at 8pm the day after launch.
    - Tank Raid: We start the raid at 8pm and attack phases 1-3. When P3 ends, we stop and wait until. 8pm the next day where we zerg P4.
    - Tickets: We ask that members generate a minimum of 3,600 tickets per week, which is achievable as a f2p.
    - Chat: All members must be on Discord

Interested? We're looking for 3 more players with 10+ G10 Characters. Message me with your swgoh.gg profile on Discord: three_fitty#0839
    Post edited by Three_fitty on
  • Options
    Hey Everyone, I am the Leader of guild Omega Squad Prime. We are looking for 10 committed, active, lvl 85, HAAT ready players willing to use Discord and contribute 600 raid tickets daily. We currently run Heroic Pit every 3 days with 24hr rule and are on the cusp of HAAT and looking to bulk up going into Territory Battles. You can either DM me here or in Discord (Jay Fury#7610) or friend me in game (ally code 486-687-516), but make sure you are not in a guild first so I can invite you. May the Force be with you!
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 30 In GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters
    *1.7M GP Or Better
    *Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Options
    Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * Min Galactic Power 1.4 million
    * CLS unlocked, 5* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout required
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - (A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 39/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution preferred but not mandatory
    - Members are both fun and exciting

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • MisterElrod
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Listen up, Heroes of the Galaxy.
    My guild ‘Grimes Galaxy’ is looking for 10-15 players that like this game and are tired of being womped by GK without having one of our own.
    We were abandoned long ago by Tiny Grimes (of f2p YouTube fame), and are now ready to pick up the pieces.
    We have strong enough players—42M GP with 30 daily active players—just not enough of them. That’s where you come in. Make sure to:
    Be level 85
    Play every day
    Donate
    Have AAT raid teams

Contact me on Discord if you have questions:
    Mister Elrod#6321

Or even easier, just search for Grimes Galaxy in the guild search and join. We went public just for a bit to make it easy to join in time for TBs.
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    ****The Ghost Squadron**** is currently at 49/50 looking for 1 more active player to join. **We are fully prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited for it to begin. We are a strong guild and just need one more person to join in on this journey with us. We are really looking for a good player with a DEEP roster** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week. Requirements are as follows:

•600 daily tickets
    •Account level 85
    •At least 10 G11 toons (though we would prefer more than that)
    •Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    •Must be an active player

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    AUSSIE BATTLERS looking for 1-2 active players.

We are a fairly casual guild looking for a couple of players to help with territory battles, we are not strict on 600 daily just as long as we all average a decent amount (guild averages 25k daily)

HAAT 6:30pm aest (wait at p4 for 24hrs so ppl can log 0 scores and have a chance to hit)

heroic rancors, 6:30pm aest (zero dmg first 24hrs)

Guild GP is currently 54m and we are hoping to add a couple more ~1.5m gp players (or more, might even accept less from the right person)!

PM me or msg me on discord Me#7413
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    Das Super Villains is looking for members to fill out our ranks. We do Haat and rancor at 8pm cdt and allow 24 hours to score at least a 0 in both raids. We're currently planning for territory battles.

Requirements:

600 tickets daily

Follow rules(not many so it's easy)

Use line for communication

Looking for decent well rounded rosters, commander Luke and hoth rebels soldier are a must. Preferably top 50 in arena or willing to push there with some help with your team.

If your interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms

https://swgoh.gg/g/394/das-super-villains/
  • SruffySailor
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ///UPDATE///

Heroic Guild
    Guild: Pinoy Legends (looking for new members preferably with a decent HAAT Teams)
    Alliance Guild: PadajuansPH
    GP: 47 mil plus
    Can take up to 7 new members replacing alts and inactive members.

Zone Time: GMT +8
    Reset Time: 18:30 (GMT +8)

Heroic Raids:
    >Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week (0 damage registration, then on the next day at 12 Noon FFA finish in 15 mins or less)
    >Heroic AAT raid (FFA once started) - since we managed to complete our HAAT although it took us more than 24 hrs, we need new members with decent haat teams to help us reduce the time duration.

Requirements:
    1. Level 85
    2. Active player
    3. Raid tickets contribution: it is highly recommended to complete 600 tickets but not mandatory.
    4. Zone time: preferably GMT +8 but if you can manage your time, it is up to you.
    5. Must have discord for communication.
    6. Must have an account in swgoh.gg database.
    7. Be able to communicate and follow guild rules (they're simple and straightforward)

If interested, you may message me through discord for more info.
     ScruffySailor#7124

Yours Truly,
    ScruffySailor
    Recruitment Officer
    Post edited by SruffySailor on
    Discord: ScruffySailor#7124
    https://swgoh.gg/u/scruffysailor/
  • ibYoda
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ludicrous_speed_tshirt-d235463341541178822t5he_210.jpg

Greetings Fellow Game Nerds!

We've Gone Plaid is looking to refill it's last 8 spots! We're a tight group of folks that have a good time and have been working towards HATT for quite some time now. We've made our first kill today and are now ready to bring in others to help.

Looking for a guild where you're not at the bottom of the totem pole? Looking for a guild with generous folks not only with their knowledge of the game but their gear as well? ;) Looking for a guild where you have a sense of accomplishment and not just riding the coattails of others? Looking for a guild that still treats the game as a game but is seriousness enough to get %$^* done? Then send me a private message to join.

We raid Heroic Rancor three times a week Monday Wednesday and Saturday.
    HATT Monday and Saturday

Only have two requirements!
    1. Average 500 raid tickets daily for the month
    2. Don't be an A$$hat

Please have at least a Phase 2, 3 and 4 team with at least gear 10 before sending me a PM for invite. I check the forums daily.

Take us to Ludicrous Speed!
    Post edited by ibYoda on
  • Options
    Join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Gameplay:
    1. 3-4 HPIT raids/week (Han Solo)
    2. 2-3 HAAT raids/week (General Kenobi)
    3. Active & generous gear exchange
    4. Ally code sharing

Guild Rules:
    1. Contribute 600 raid tickets daily
    2. Use the LINE chat app
    3. Learn & follow our raid rules and guidlines

About Us:
    We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, build your roster, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

My Discord id: Maxxximus#8209

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZkBdFF

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• Options
    A very active (29k) uk based guild recruiting for one spot (49/50)
    Heroic raids start at 7pm UTC (24hrs zero damage)
    If you're HAAT ready and active(600) , pm me here or on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    SithLivesMattered looking for a couple TB ready players.
    RKYIvkB.png
    We would prefer 1.9mil GP or higher with a good amount of the required toons ready for TB.

Contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598
  • Options
    Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    462315.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched.
    first_haat.jpg
    And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us.
    112million.jpg
    We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 35-40 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60 and GP above 2 million
    • 7* CLS, solid HR Scout/Soldier, Strong Rebels including full Phoenix & Rogue One Squads
    If this sounds like a good fit and you’re ready to be a part of one of the best SWGOH guilds and communities, contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    PF_1.png

TNR Pie Fighters

We are looking for a couple of active members who are HAAT ready to join our established HAAT guild.

Our guild reset is 18:30 GMT/UTC

We are a mostly formed by EU and US members and our raids are structured so that everyone can get involved and get rewards.

In addition to being ready for HAAT we ask only that you have a GP of at least 1.2m and do your 600 daily contribution to raid tickets and that you are active and join us on our discord server.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4548/tnr-pie-fighters/

I can be contacted on here via DM or on discord at π Ni#3166 or line knightwhosaysni
    [TNR] KnightWhoSaysNi
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
    Crusaders of ARK looking for two TB ready members. We are at 70+ Million GP. We also share a server with two other guilds, one is at 80 mil GP, the other at 70 mil. All we require is 600 and discord. Thanks!
  • Gul_Ski_2016
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-ddy-ddwning/) is an organised HAAT guild with experienced players and has two open spaces...

Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 27k raid tickets per day. Have a GP of 75m with some decent LS/Rebel squads so are in good shape for Territory Battles and are getting stronger everyday.

PM me with any questions...
  • Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT and TB team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-We've all got our GKs from HAAT now!

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

-71M+ guild GP and climbing quickly

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.5M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Dark Force Separatists has one open spot to start earning GK shards with us.

We are looking for one active daily player that will generate 600 raid tickets each day. Level 85 players with a good 7 star inventory are preferred but not required. Active players are more important to us. We do two HAAT raids a week and can complete them in 6hrs. Three times a week we complete heroic Rancor raids in about an hour after the 0 damage for 24 hrs expires.

The Territory Battle start time for our guild will be 6am CST / 7am EST (when they switch to 12hr weekend schedule). GP is 62mil. We have people from US and Europe and are a casual/friendly/helpful guild. We use Line chat but not required. If you would like to start earning Kenobi shards, join us.

Ally code is 888-661-872 or reply...thanks!