Guild Merges

Replies

• 5kyguy
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

We would love to have you in our guild. We have 4 players level 80 or higher and 3 level 70 or higher. In total we have 11/50 but we are growing quickly. The only rule we have is that members who are inactive for a substantial amount of time will be removed. We are casual as well and have quite a few player who get 600/600 a day.

Friend me if you want an invite 786-869-815 my player name is Skyguy. As if your on discord I am going to make a group chat if enough people are interested.
  • Come and join Vaders

Are you looking to push on and help us conquer HAAT?

We are looking for 15-20 members to help us. Have had several inactive players leaving us with spaces.

We have several members who can solo the heroic pit and are close to HAAT.

As the title says we are predominantly UK based and start raids at 9pm.

My ally code is 579787322

Current guild power is 44 million

Come and join us!!!
  • Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

We have room for you too in our guild..we run hpit in rotation with a lower tier for the lower guildies and naats...can fit all of you today
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    AllianceVideoBEST_zps5znyw1gb.gif
    Alliance%20Recruitment%20Ad_zpstdx5hmmm.jpg
    Nerfherder Union (CST)
    Line ID: sarith2017
    other Line ID: spaceballr
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Korribans Graveyard
    (Korriban and C420Powers coleaders)
    Line ID: korribansgraveyard
    Discord: Korriban#6038
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT ready

Parhelion Phantoms (BST)
    (Rickersby and Ren Candoogan)
    Line ID: E.rickersby
    46/50
    H rancor & NAAT

HanYolooooooo (EST)
    Line ID: kloran2
    41/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Paradigm Potentium
    (shooter714)
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

TWD Saviors (PST)
    45/50
    H rancor & NAAT
    (Rotate raid times 12pm and 6pm PST)

Damage Control Inc. (EST various raid times)
    Line ID: lucygoose
    48/50
    H rancor & HAAT

Kaminoan Cloning Syndicate (EST)(6:30 pm raid time)
    (Morgoth)
    Line ID: morgoth24
    38/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

Dark Star Heroes (GMT)
    Line ID: Missekay
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

TheHandofThrawn (EST raid time 9:30pm)
    Line ID: stokeley
    42/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Cruel Assasins (Guild reset 7:30pm EST)
    (MLCN R.R.)
    Line ID: t.r.13
    25/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

Gone Plaid (GMT+6)
    (AntiHero's Ghost)
    Line ID: Ghostofantihero
    50/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Gone Plaid Elite (GMT+6 raid time 2pm)
    (AntiHero's Ghost)
    Line ID: ghostofantihero
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Rebellion Order (UTC+7)
    Line ID: stevedooley
    48/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Shifty Rebels (GMT)
    (Al Harrington)
    Line ID: waltmillsy
    Wal Millaris 967-499-133
    Alharrington 622-571-556
    20/50
    Rancor T2-3 & NAAT

Rancor Roughnecks (EST)
    (Lord Elegan)
    Line ID: lordelegan
    45/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Order of Reapers (EST)
    (Xiluin/Reaper)
    Line ID: xiluin
    5/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Emperor's New Groove (CST)
    (Triple)
    Line ID: Triple7654321
    43/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Aka'liit or Mandalorian Faithful (EST)
    (Zorac)
    Discord ID: Zorac#6038
    28/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Crusty Jugglers (EST)
    (Oleran)
    Line ID: oleran
    Discord ID: oleran#8600
    30/50
    H rancor & NAAT

50 Shades of Hawkward (EST)
    (Starburstkillaman)
    Line ID: Starburstkillaman
    46/50
    H rancor & HAAT

MollyWomp Rats (CST)
    (Justin)
    Line ID: saberpro
    49/50
    H rancor & NAAT

A mighty kick in the Order
    (Skyguy)
    Line ID: 146007146
    11/50
    T5 rancor & NAAT

OTHER ALLIANCES

The Hateful 88
    Discord ID: ktulu_the hateful 88#4055
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT

Chief Alliance Contacts

Ign: 0m3g4
    Forum Id: @josephw0405
    Ally code: 247-273-955
    Lineid: 0m3g420
    Discord: 0m3g4#4514

Ign: Negan
    Lineid: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551

Ign: Ren Candoogan
    Line ID: rencandoogan
    Forum ID: @Ren_Candoogan
    Ally code: 572-694-558
    Discord: Ren Candoogan#9476
    or you can message me on here.
    May The Force Be With You All!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Helllz_Bellz1
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Just Noobz, we are active and family style guild. Looking to merge a small guild or 2 into ours and build a decent sized guild. Right now we are planning to do 6* rancor and 6* HAAT. Very active members that we have already, just looking to grow the numbers so we may do heroic soon. My ally code is 872-421-493 or you can message me on here. Come play, grow and participate. Thanks.
  • Cruel Assasins is looking to fill the last 18 spots to round out our guild. Come join us and get the respect you deserve. Contact me here or on the line app. Thank you for your consideration.

Line id- t.r.13
  • Hey Everyone, I am the Leader of guild Omega Squad Prime. We are looking for 10 committed, active, lvl 85, HAAT ready players willing to use Discord and contribute 600 raid tickets daily. We currently run Heroic Pit every 3 days with 24hr rule and are on the cusp of HAAT and looking to bulk up going into Territory Battles. You can either DM me here or in Discord (Jay Fury#7610) or friend me in game (ally code 486-687-516), but make sure you are not in a guild first so I can invite you. May the Force be with you!
  • Shellzbutt wrote: »
    Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

We have room for you too in our guild..we run hpit in rotation with a lower tier for the lower guildies and naats...can fit all of you today

You are all welcome to Kings Guard! We are a building guild with 18 members! Have 8 level 85s 10 that range from 82 to 55. Would enjoy having you all. We rotate tires on rancor to help lesser level players. Also do tank raids weekly. We have Facebook page and also use discord to communicate during raids if lower levels have questions! Let me know if you are all interested
  • Hi everyone we are a guild that most members have become inactive. so 5 of us are looking for a guild to join we have 3 level 85's a level 83 and a level 50 that's working hard to work his way up there. We are casual that do our 600/600 daily. We also play other games like destiny,eso,cod,and I'm an active madden player so that's why I call us casual on swgoh. We do get are 600 done tho and are looking for somewhere to join for tb

We would welcome you all. If still looking.
  • ExAr__KuN wrote: »
    Vaders Apprentices is looking for another small guild(s) or players to merge with us. We have 25 active members: 14 80+, 7 70+, and a few new lower level players. We did have 50 members at one time, but have been removing inactive players. We have a nice core group that has been around for a while. We are a casual guild looking for active players. We run raids as often as possible.

Contact me here, or
    My ally code is 997-917-282
    Discord id is ExAr KuN

We are a guild looking as well. We can welcome you all if you all are willing to join are guild. Kings Guard! We are a very social group that left another guild because they were unwilling to work with a lot of us. So we started a guild that help not just the elite but lesser levels as well.
    If interested contact me
    Alley code : 362-732-998
    Discord: Urlachurpeppers #6457
  • Dragon Soul is HPIT/NAAT guild very close to HAAT and Territory Battles. We have about 15 spots available for anyone level 60+ and any age. We encourage 7 stars to participate in raids, but we are very interested in helping YOU grow and becoming your home guild!

We are especially interested in potential guild mergers. Because of developing Lore and our number of active members, we would be looking to absorb other members. A council position is guaranteed for the incoming leader, and discussions can be had for further promotions.

Discord and Daily Activities are required, with a 24hr zero damage rule on Pit. We launch all raids at 9PM Eastern Mondays and Wednesdays.

Our Discord is full of advice, guides and a bot to help you build powerful raid, arena, and galactic war teams. With seasoned, HAAT experienced players on hand, success is only a question away!
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hvp5RdW - hop in and look for X1 (guild leader) or Arianna (recruitment officer). If you are a good fit, we'll send you a guild invite! Arianna ally code: 383-878-111 X1 ally code: 592-865-214
  • Fx9Dx
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild Recruitment - The Dark Legion

Guild Leader on Eastern Time Zone

We are a free-to-play guild that is currently trying to expand and find higher level guild members. There are 22 of us but only about 7 of us are extremely active, most of which are around level 80 with a couple lower level players.
    Since their is so few of us, we don't usually do Heroic Raids but if we have enough people, we would like to do at least Heroic Rancor and the normal Tank Raid. We do not require any 3rd party chat apps, only the one in-game.
    Rules: Try to get all 600 daily raid tickets and we have a 0 damage rule for people that can solo the Rancor for 24 hours and any damage for the people that cannot. After 24 hours it's free for all.

Ally Code: 546-748-511

Edit: Found a guild. Thanks to everyone who was interested in us.
    Post edited by Fx9Dx on
  • My Dearest Heroes of the Galaxy.
    My guild ‘Grimes Galaxy’ is looking for 10-20 players that like this game and are tired of being womped by GK without having one of our own.
    We were abandoned long ago by Tiny Grimes (of f2p YouTube fame), and are now ready to pick up the pieces.
    We have strong enough players—42M GP with 30 daily active players—just not enough of them. That’s where you come in. Make sure to:
    Be level 85
    Play every day
    Donate
    Have AAT raid teams

To be honest, I’ve comsidered joining a 49/50 league many times to get ahead, but this is such a solid group of players that we have stuck together despite some of us being elite players.

Contact me on Discord if you have questions:
    Mister Elrod#6321

Or even easier, just search for Grimes Galaxy in the guild search and join. We went public just for a bit to make it easy to join in time for TBs.
    Welcome aboard!
  • Guild Recruitment - Kult of Koth

Eastern Time Zone

We are looking for 10-15 daily active players to help us with HAAT and TB. Most are F2P, but we don't discriminate. All levels are welcome. We are in the process of switching chat over to discord.

May the force be with you
  • Ya know, if all of the smaller guilds would join with all of the medium guilds, we would all be full.

We are Sentinels of the Force.
    We are 26/50 right now and want to fill our ranks.
    We are a casual guild. Not pushing rules on raiding right now, just trying to help get ppl lvl'd and geared. We try and run something for everyone between Rancor and AAT. The more ppl we have, the more raids we can run.

We have 4 85's and 2 just under. The rest range from the 30's to the 70's.

I understand that many of you want to start and run your own guilds, but we are also willing to make any leader that brings his/her team over and officer so you will also have a say.

You can join us, Officers ally codes: 891-376-415 or 952-485-323.
  • Werefetus
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello all.
    Now that you can see other guilds I will be expecting a few people to jump of ship to our guild.

I'm here to promote my excellent guild.

We're very active and our officers are really responsible.
    Our individual power level is really high and with just a few players we can clear the Heroic 7 Rancor.
    That is why we impose a rule to reduce the strongest players from clearing it themselves. (We want the members to grow not individuals.)

We only run tier 7 Rancor and tier 6 HAAT raids.
    Yes, we are not strong enough to defeat the Heroic HAAT yet.

You must have a great deal of powerful characters.

You must be able to read English and read Guild Chat.

Guild name: Scions of Cartosis
    Guild Leader: Cape Synch
    Main members location: New Zealand
    Level: 85+ powerful toons
    My number: 563236571
  • Dirty Friday…

is a guild that up until now has been fairly casual but we are now looking to step up our game in order to complete hAAT to unlock the wonder that is General Kenobi and also for the looming challenge of Territory Battles.

We currently complete Heroic Rancor (with a no damage 24 hour rule) and nAAT as soon as the tickets are available and are regularly attempting hAAT to track progress. These are started at 9pm UK time.

Our member count is currently 37/50 and we do have a discord server in order to increase communication which ideally all members would join.

All we ask is that members are Level 85 and contribute as much as they can to the daily raid tickets.

We do want to succeed in all aspects of the game but of course we understand that real life commitments exist!

We would be able to take on 10-15 members and all we ask is that you are committed and want to make progress towards completing hAAT!

Contact me on Discord (TrueSparx#6734)

My swgoh.gg - http://swgoh.gg/u/truesparx/

Dirty Friday swgoh.gg - http://swgoh.gg/g/4442/dirty-friday/
  • Altazar wrote: »
    New guild looking for merger and new members

Guild: Order of Legendary Warriors
    Players: 12 very active players. Most of them 85lvl
    Language: English, Russian and others

Probably a week ago we left our old guild(50 members) which was almost inactive. Very active and advanced players established new guild and ready to merge with other small groups to battle heroic raids.

hey man would you like to join our guild we re looking for 10-15 strong active players for heroic aat our guild is 4UsonlyGr
  • We are a new and upcoming guild that is based one thing teamwork......raids are launched when ticket are there.....

New players as well as old come join
    Member count 3/50

We are looking to fill out for heroic raids rancor and normal tank that will soon be heroic tank as well helping new players and youngling

We will help grow are lower levels. Members helping then build there roster thru raids as well as running raids for higher gear

Update: rancor raids
    Going to be two versions
    Heroic for lvs 80s will be run at least once or twice a week....the ones who have a 7* raid Han cant finish in the top 10 as it gives other members a chance to complete him
    For the lower levels
    We will run rancor raids equal to your overall roster star count
    In the lower tier raids no higher lv can fight unless asking permission...or is giving by me or a officer only time this would be allowed is clearing last stage of a rancor raid....

Tank raids....are going to be for all that's have the roster for it no damage limit......

Heroic tank raids will happen when everyone is ready.....

Player id is 535 775 532

We are a young guide that is offering to help all currently not able to run any raids instill member and ticket count for raids is at the right total

Are reset time is 8pm est so fast reset l......we are looking for any members of any level. I for one would love some 65 or better to join but that's a crap shoot.....feel free to join I would also like to extend an allies invite to lions of jauah
  • ExAr__KuN wrote: »
    Vaders Apprentices is looking for another small guild(s) or players to merge with us. We have 25 active members: 14 80+, 7 70+, and a few new lower level players. We did have 50 members at one time, but have been removing inactive players. We have a nice core group that has been around for a while. We are a casual guild looking for active players. We run raids as often as possible.

Contact me here, or
    My ally code is 997-917-282
    Discord id is ExAr KuN

We are a guild looking as well. We can welcome you all if you all are willing to join are guild. Kings Guard! We are a very social group that left another guild because they were unwilling to work with a lot of us. So we started a guild that help not just the elite but lesser levels as well.
    If interested contact me
    Alley code : 362-732-998
    Discord: Urlachurpeppers #6457

I'll talk to the guild leader. I couldn't get your discord id to work.
  • [EmoKyloRen] Hey everyone! We currently had a schism in our guild that resulted in a chunk of people leaving, and Myself taking over as guild leader. I am here to bring our guild back up to the glory it used to be.
    We currently have about 30/50 members with maybe 10-15 only being HAAT ready. We have several people that have secondary accounts and stuff, so this number can be reduced to accomodate.
    We have several members that can solo HRANCOR, and we breeze through nAAT.
    We are VERY Laid back and want everyone to have fun and be non-elitist.
    We DO have 24-hour 0 damage policy to make sure everyone gets in, and encourage all people that have Raid Han at 7* to not place in the top so everyone gets a turn.... we REALLY want everyone to just have fun.
    We use discord and own emokyloren.com
    We would love for another similiar guild to merge with us and make one GREAT guild. We would be open to a co-leader system, where we make sure everyone is happy together.
    Shoot me a message on here or reddit (solofrog)
    Or join our Discord https://discord.gg/qwTGXrH

Thanks guys!

• Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • Turkinaa
    22 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Looking for a guild of roughly 20 or fewer players to merge into our active guild. We splintered off of a guild that lost its leaders so we're quite active. We're trying to run heroic raids but run as many as we can (including lower level ones for newer players).

Rouge Knights 2

Willing to modify name to reflect the merged guilds. Some of us use LINE and that's the best way to reach me.

Turkinaa
    367-634-415

That's also my line handle (turkinaa).
  • Turkinaa wrote: »
    Looking for a guild of roughly 20 or fewer players to merge into our active guild. We splintered off of a guild that lost its leaders so we're quite active. We're trying to run heroic raids but run as many as we can (including lower level ones for newer players).

Rouge Knights 2

Willing to modify name to reflect the merged guilds. Some of us use LINE and that's the best way to reach me.

Turkinaa
    367-634-415

Don't have line but my guild is active and on discord my name is ssj3goku#6431 but your more then welcome to check my profile on swgoh and player id 535 775 732 for the game hope to take you in
  • Turkinaa wrote: »

Rouge Knights 2

Turkinaa
    367-634-415

• RULE OF ONE AND RULE OF ONE ACADEMY

We are looking for active players for both guilds. Rule of One is an upper level guild that easily completes the Heroic Rancor and we are getting close to completing heroic tank raids (we just need a couple more strong players). We need about 5 upper level players with at least a full team of 7 star toons. The Rule of One Academy is for lower level players that are prepping to be able to do heroic raids. All active players are welcome to the academy. We need about 20-25 players for the lower guild. I've been looking for an active guild to merge this one with, willing to share leadership as long as you are fair and active. We have a solid group of guys who are very helpful. We use discord for guild communication. My ally code is: 127375128. Just send my an ally request or post a response on here if you are interested.

Did you find a home yet?

• Looking for active players or a group of players to join our guild so we can start preparing for hAAT and TB. We currently have ~15 available spots but a few more will probably open up soon.

We do hRancor and nAAT raids at the moment. With a 24hr 0dmg rule on hRancor.
    Players of all levels are welcome as long as you are active. We dont have a mandatory no. of raid tickets to get daily as of yet but we do ask that you let us know if you go away for a longer period of time.

We use a program called slack to communicate outside the game. This is mandatory.

If interested PM me here.
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    We are a new and upcoming guild that is based one thing teamwork......raids are launched when ticket are there.....

New players as well as old come join
    Member count 3/50

We are looking to fill out for heroic raids rancor and normal tank that will soon be heroic tank as well helping new players and youngling

We will help grow are lower levels. Members helping then build there roster thru raids as well as running raids for higher gear

Update: rancor raids
    Going to be two versions
    Heroic for lvs 80s will be run at least once or twice a week....the ones who have a 7* raid Han cant finish in the top 10 as it gives other members a chance to complete him
    For the lower levels
    We will run rancor raids equal to your overall roster star count
    In the lower tier raids no higher lv can fight unless asking permission...or is giving by me or a officer only time this would be allowed is clearing last stage of a rancor raid....

Tank raids....are going to be for all that's have the roster for it no damage limit......

Heroic tank raids will happen when everyone is ready.....

Instead of starting another brand new guild, why not join us? We are 25/50 right now. Msg me in Discord. Goob#4805