I think I'm done

First of all I know this will be closed for violating forum rules, but I felt as though it would be nessecary as I was fairly active on the forums.

No real salty reason. I just can't deal with trying to keep rank 1 right during dinner time anymore. It also takes up too much of my time. I'm moving on to simpler things. I'll miss the community, you guys are all interesting.

@Qeltar good work on all your contributions to the community. Mods you guys are doing a good job, if I can leave with some advice, forums will always be toxic, I made a thread to try and channel the toxicity to one place, hope it helped.

in parting I wish you all the best, feel free to post your trolliest meme in my departure.

Cheers.

Replies

• Good luck and have fun.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @DonnieDrako - Thanks for the mention. May I make a suggestion? Forget about PvP. Seriously, worrying about rank there is the easiest way to make this game be awful. You don't get that many more arena tokens, and a few extra crystals aren't worth the aggravation.
    Just hang in the top 20 or 50, work on characters you find cool, and do what you enjoy. Eventually they will add more game modes (at least I hope...)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Is rank one so important that you can't play the game if you aren't on top?
  • I feel it too. I spend an 1-1 1/2 hours in the morning doing daily tasks and GW, then from 4:45 to 6pm trying to keep top 5 in arena, and another 1/2 hour at night closing things out before bed. basically 2 1/2 to 3 hours a day grinding through a game that i question the value of. i cant believe people complain that there isnt enough content daily!! anyway, good luck, maybe we will see you back for the next update.
  • I'm on my phone or I'd
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @DonnieDrako - Thanks for the mention. May I make a suggestion? Forget about PvP. Seriously, worrying about rank there is the easiest way to make this game be awful. You don't get that many more arena tokens, and a few extra crystals aren't worth the aggravation.
    Just hang in the top 20 or 50, work on characters you find cool, and do what you enjoy. Eventually they will add more game modes (at least I hope...)

This sounds like good advice. I'm loving playing with Yoda. He is only 5* but I don't care, it's Yoda! Find that thing that makes you not care and have fun with it lol.
  • Qeltar wrote: »

I'm perfectly fine with hanging in top 100. And thats easy
  • We all should get Arena tokens in every fight, and not be locked or limited to get it every 24hours.
  • djwarcr wrote: »
    We all should get Arena tokens in every fight, and not be locked or limited to get it every 24hours.

Then everyone would have 7 star characters in 2 weeks.
  • vangoh wrote: »
    Is rank one so important that you can't play the game if you aren't on top?

It's all about perceptive, if your fight for the top spot or even for top 5, there's a good chance you've put some money into the game, & a good chance, you're fairly competitive. it's not the issue of it being a grind, the time frame ,that you have to grind, that's the issue for a lot of people, and it does take a toll.....I've already trainedy body to be in the restroom at 545 so I can snipe, Without those beautiful blue dagger staring me down lol....
  • I hover in th 150-200 range and it's ok with me . Love this game , but it's still a game and there are far more pressing issues in life .
  • dcfa449b7dddd8e343e54d5d65e4e366fa767f9a64dc42e41415049be535c5d5.jpg
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Fighton wrote: »
    vangoh wrote: »
    .....I've already trainedy body to be in the restroom at 545 so I can snipe, Without those beautiful blue dagger staring me down lol....

lol. eyes like knives. so true.
    mighty chlorians
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Just skip arena or play at your leisure. There's other things to do. That way if you plan on fully playing at some point your account will still be relevant and you won't have so much to catch up on.