Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Morning morning!
    After a late night, teams rolling into the office and back at it. Please keep an eye on the Game Update Status post and here for more info today. :)

Thanks for the info.
    We really appreciate it
  • Morning morning!
    After a late night, teams rolling into the office and back at it. Please keep an eye on the Game Update Status post and here for more info today. :)

@CG_Kozispoon I know you guys are probably hard at work already, but I just can't understand a word of what you have just said without the proper animated GIF, and I know many others feel this way.
    Care to............... elaborate? ;)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Morning morning!

@CG_Kozispoon I know you guys are probably hard at work already, but I just can't understand a word of what you have just said without the proper animated GIF, and I know many others feel this way.

Txf09ql.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Morning morning!

So....... Soon.
  • Some of the best hashtags I've seen so far:

#Augustiswinning
    #augusthasthehighground
    #augustisstillours
    #takingaugustback2018
    Empire Relic
  • Indigø wrote: »
    Bought before that. Had I been privy to that notice, I'd have not bought the extra 2 refreshes and spent the first 3 as normal so that I could continue accruing free energy. Currently I'm losing the free energy for as long as I sit on this stockpile so more info about an updated ETA would be helpful.

Whaaa
  • Dark_Light wrote: »
    You need a new guild if they couldn't help you figure this out.

This
  • So we taking back August or nah?
  • modbot
    117 posts Member
    Whatever the bugs and issues are, as frustrating as it is practicing patience, the delayed released of TB is understandable if it's due to bugs.
    -but-
    PLEASE release captain Han to cantina 7-D in the meantime. We (the players) cannot understand how the two are tied. It's just putting a character on a node for farming, there is nothing new about that should be delayed for any conceivable reason. There is perhaps a business reason not to, but how about a little compromise? A LOT could be forgiven if atleast this gesture was made to the community. Han on 7-D Please. Thank you.

P.s. The delay of Fulcrum ahsoka in shard shop is also very difficult to understand and accept. could she be place in that shop along with Han on 7-D?

Let's get some up votes fam
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Stockpiling that cantina energy still, eh?
  • Morning morning!

Txf09ql.gif

Hahahaha, gotcha!
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    August 2018.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    "Soon, soon, soon soon" does that mean today or tomorrow "soon, soon ,soon, soon" does it mean September 1st or does it mean next week, which is it? We've been patient and have no choice but to wait for the new mode to launch. All we want is a definitive date and time for the new mode to launch. Also why is captain han not on cantina node 7-D as it is stated he should be there now?
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    August next year.
  • Fine with waiting. Got other stuff to farm in the meantime.
  • Event calendar says TB is coming September but redacted start date, maybe Han is the same
  • modbot
    117 posts Member
    I haven't stockpiled at all, but I know many have. That's besides the point really. Why delay THIS thing? It's not tied to the "bugs" whatever they are
  • Roahn wrote: »
    "Soon, soon, soon soon" does that mean today or tomorrow "soon, soon ,soon, soon" does it mean September 1st or does it mean next week, which is it? We've been patient and have no choice but to wait for the new mode to launch. All we want is a definitive date and time for the new mode to launch. Also why is captain han not on cantina node 7-D as it is stated he should be there now?
    He'll be on the node when they push the client update.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Be patient or be quiet

You're a borderlining harassment, I know you probably think you're crusading a good prober tone in the forums, but you need to take a step back and look at your own post before posting, just a heads up before someone flags you to the mods
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Bought two pair today in the same reset
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Roahn wrote: »

You do know that's not what their post says.

SHIPS AND SHARDS
    Captain Han Solo shards are now available on Cantina Battles (Battle 7-D).
  • modbot wrote: »
    Whatever the bugs and issues are, as frustrating as it is practicing patience, the delayed released of TB is understandable if it's due to bugs.
    -but-
    PLEASE release captain Han to cantina 7-D in the meantime. We (the players) cannot understand how the two are tied. It's just putting a character on a node for farming, there is nothing new about that should be delayed for any conceivable reason. There is perhaps a business reason not to, but how about a little compromise? A LOT could be forgiven if atleast this gesture was made to the community. Han on 7-D Please. Thank you.

P.s. The delay of Fulcrum ahsoka in shard shop is also very difficult to understand and accept. could she be place in that shop along with Han on 7-D?

Let's get some up votes fam

Because of packs /:
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    You hoard energy when they announced double drop. By hoarding you are losing 120 cantina energy each day. Even if you hoard and get 999 energy that will only give you 10 to 15 shard head start is it worth it?
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    This would be my wish list hehe for Captain Han shards not being on Cantina node 7-D and for the hiccup delaying Territory Battles from release. A 1000 Cantina energy for Captain Han and 100k in allied points. Hehehe
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Every decision in this game is a gamble - who to farm, who to gear, who to attack in arena, when to attack, how to mod, etc. Sometimes you bet correctly, sometimes you bet wrong. Sometimes you have to take chance to get a short term advantage and sometimes that chance backfires. When everyone was zeta-ing Vader back in January, a gambled and zeta'd Maul. I was the first one with Zeta Maul in arena - and for two months had no problem taking #1. I gambled and won. A few weeks ago, when I heard about the reworks for the ANH heroes, I geared up Leia. Now she sits on my bench while Raid Han romps through my arena shard - I bet wrong.

But either way, demanding crystals for an incorrect decision (even if it was based on some information) is pointless. You win some, you lose some. Move on.

Would you be asking for crystals if you had stockpiled cantina energy and realized Captain Solo stinks?

Not the same situation. Yes, it's a gamble that their strategy might not be worth it. But CG has pulled the rug out from under them to even go through with their plan. This would be more like Leia getting a nerf after you zetad her.
  • I hoarded tons of energy knowing full well that there's a chance the update would be delayed. It was delayed. Oh well, keep hoarding.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

SHIPS AND SHARDS

Not to worry @Roahn the confusion is understandable!
    Per the <<Game Update Status>> post, the Version Update notes were posted early for Players to review, but the Game data itself (Captain Han, node updates, TB and more) has yet to be pushed. Thus the note in the link that states 'game data to follow'.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • ChewieShards10___
    120 posts Member
    edited August 2017

SHIPS AND SHARDS
    Yes. The post means that once everyone has the update( meaning the client update), then Han will be on node 7-D in cantina. Until then, all we can do is wait. Client update is different from the update that we manually updated.
    Edit: what @CG_Kozispoon said. Thanks, Kozi!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Ceodoc wrote: »
    The chances of successfully seeing a Cantina node 7 with Hoth Han before $ packs are in store is 3720 -1.

There is a 97.6% of failure of them doing this.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"