The game freezes after TB update

Prev1
Regardless of which screen we try to go, game freezes and it displays a loading icon continuously.

You guys really need a new QC team. :) No I mean seriously... missing this?

Replies

• Regardless of which screen we try to go, game freezes and it displays a loading icon continuously.

You guys really need a new QC team. :) No I mean seriously... missing this?
  • I, too, am having nothing but problems with the game after the "new client" message took me to app store. First an endless loop of new client messages & back to app store. Restarted iPad, but I still am unable to launch the game. I'd also like to say that the timing of giving me the "new client" and stalling my game was horrible. It was 30 minutes before the end of arena. I wonder if everyone had this horrible timing or I'm just the unlucky one.
  • I also have the issue of being stuck on the loading screen for any area outside of the main screen.
  • gg. Everything is a infinite loading circle of death except mail. completely unplayable.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    The game is broken after the update. Nothing is accessible. So yeah....
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    The game is broken after the update. Nothing is accessible. So yeah....
  • I'm stuck on the loading screen. Seems to be a lot of this...
  • Same here...
  • Same here!!!
  • motagua
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I am also having the same issue. Well until I closed the app and tried to open it. Now it is just stuck on "loading cantina" and won't go past it.

Edit: After clearing the cache for the app it loaded. Been 20 minutes without a crash.
    Post edited by motagua on
  • you think they would see this in testing lol
  • Stuck on loading cantina title page. I liken it to the OG, Microsoft blue screen of death.
  • Same here and same with a bunch of my guildmates.
  • Same, clocking continuously on the loading circle.
  • The Cantina Battle & the store is where I get frozen. Is this closed until tomorrow
  • It might not be bugs. It might just be the fact that everyone is downloading the mass data dump all at once, and the servers can't handle it. But of course everyone has to jump to the assumption that none of this was tested.
  • The new character packs are where I get locked up. Infinite loading screen.
  • Same here
  • This thread will be deleted as similar threads have been minutes ago.

It loads cantina store for me, but not cantina battles. Stuck on loading hell.

iOS here.
  • As my title states, I am having the same issue as others.
    Infinite loading on simple things
    Especially the store
    But occurs with most everything
    Halllp
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Yup. Likewise.

Cantina, Store, and when trying to view the TB are all load screens for me.

There may be more but haven't come across them yet
  • Can't get past loading cantina
  • I get the infinite loading screen when I try to go to cantina battles and the store
  • Same here. iPhone 7 plus
  • I get the infinite loading screen when I try to go to cantina battles and the store

Same here
  • freezing at store, reboot, can't login. fix it before releasing it, now the game is hosed
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    ITS THE TRAINING DROIDS VISUALS!
  • Just adding my voice to the throng. Same errors, unable to load cantina, packs, new battles. Restarted phone and client now won't load in at all.
  • Flk
    5 posts Member
    Again, same here.
  • loading, loading, loading... crash. restart. x10.... but then i see HAN (you know, the toon update with TB) isn't actually in the character list.