Just take your time and make the updates work

1235Next

Replies

• StarSon wrote: »
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Everyone is so fixated on the visual bug mentioned in the delay notification. I haven't seen one post regarding the 2nd part of that sentence. You know, something about certain characters during pack opening sequence. Does anyone really believe they would delay an entire new content release for just a visual bug on training droids? What I took out of that 2nd part of the reason for delay is that the new packs to be offered up for sale are probably favoring the gamblers (us) rather than the house (CG) on that 5-330 shard roll.

Oh, sorry. I'm mad that they're delaying a major content release for TWO visual bugs. Oh no! What shall we do?! We have never had to play this game with VISUAL BUGS before, sure something like, idk, PINK LASERS, will make the game completely unplayable. Do you think the characters shoot PINK LASERS at you when you open the packs?
    Come on man, honestly, waiting one or two days more won't kill you and sometimes it might be for the best. That being said, I can at least understand about some people wanting a release schedule as in when will the bug be fixed etc. However, there's no need to be rude about it. I'm certain that the devs are working hard to fix whatever they are trying to fix. (pretty sure it's not the visual bug, but there seems to be a lack of transparency)

• Sev112 wrote: »
    So much nerd rage....for a game you can play for free on your phone, lol.

It's the summer. Do something else with your time besides rage signing in to see if the precious update that IS COMPLETELY FREE has been open yet.

Some of you millennials need to get your priorities straight.

LOL
  • Still not herring cls for September just one ton event......._that is going to be around and most have him at 7* lol
  • Maybe they tried to Nerf chaze and their servers blew up
  • Apparently they needed more time
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Apparently they needed more time

Those dang training droids destroyed everything! Are we sure they weren't buzz droids?
  • Silky wrote: »
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Lol
    How dare they delay this free new game they have worked hard on. How dare they make sure it is working properly before releasing it

Wow, grow up

It's not a free game for all the whales who have spent thousands on this game.

Wow, grow up

The game is free. You decide if spend or not. The game still continues being free.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    If they fixed it, then why does nothing work now?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • wow they push this out today and i cant get anywhere as the game just keeps loading forever
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    yup, everything's 'kittened up'.

• A small unrelated graphics bug is very unlikely the actual reason for a major release delay though.

Agreed. The "graphic bug" is just a scapegoat. Something else happened.
    Perhaps related to the fact that after the update the game froze at loading screen hell, and can't farm captain han.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Same here... loading on everything I do. I cannot play the game. :(
  • *sigh*
  • This is a serious bug. This release should not have been pushed out.

**** CG/EA?
  • I'm guessing someone prematurely hit the green button. Managed to buy a few mk X syringes for CLS before panic patch. Now cantina is in a load loop....
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Cantina and the store are both stuck in loading. Great job on fixing the "training droids visuals" CG. Bang up job.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Keep restarting, everythings working for me now.
  • Expect a rollback and a release tomorrow.
  • All working for me except the 9.99 Han pack. It times my game out
  • Level 90 ok was that on the table ?? Or is it a place holder to prevent TB to be launched ?
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Jizzaouse wrote: »
    All working for me except the 9.99 Han pack. It times my game out

That was the last thing to get fixed for me
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    wow they push this out today and i cant get anywhere as the game just keeps loading forever

This happens whenever I enter the Cantina Battles table.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    It looks like someone forgot to load floppy disk #1476
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Game Update Status: Semi LIVE (8/30)
    Game data is live for some players. Team is following up to ensure this is being successfully pushed across all devices. We appreciate your patience.
  • Completely unacceptable CG/EA
  • The new update is probably way too big. LOL!!!

Luckily I did my Hard Mode battles already. Just need to do both Raids.

I hope they didn't try to rush this thing out because of the complainers.

Or it could be the entire world overloaded the servers. LOL!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • If only...
  • I deleted the app and redownloaded it. It worked for me but I've seen other people say it didn't work for them.
  • It not free, people have spent 'thousands'. As you know, once you spend thousands on something a company is obligated to address your concerns indefinitely no matter how unreasonable.

I mean, when you buy a car the dealership is totally there to help you out with any problem instantly for no extra money, right?

Guys Am l the only one having login issues?
  • Okay lv 90 bring it on