Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Trake
    148 posts Member
    Is anyone else having glitches after this new territory battles update? The store messes me up, the guild thing says player 90 only which makes no sense.
  • I can't get into the Cantina battles or the pack store but I see this problem is affecting other players besides me; as such, I'm not upset and will be happy when the problem is fixed. :) No need to get angry, people - the developers will be on it!
  • my game is stuck on "loading cantina"
  • Can confirm
  • Starkiller89
    56 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Well, i certainly hope that it only for those 2. If it trickles down into the haat, my guild may be disappointed come saturday when we give thia haat another trial run. Last time we made it to almost the end p3.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    There's zero chance of having a major content update without something going wrong somewhere. It happens.
  • Game Update Status: Semi LIVE (8/30)
    Game data is live for some players. Team is following up to ensure this is being successfully pushed across all devices. We appreciate your patience.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Issues some of the playerbase is experiencing are being investigated. Hang tight! One thing to note:
    • Lv 90 is not a 'thing'
    • Lv 90 is not slated for release and not part of this update
    • Territory Battles is NOT locked behind lv 90
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    I'm happy!

How in the name of god... even if you got the pack that's still 40 more shards... you are very lucky with RNG
  • That should do the trick
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    No
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • So, I got the daily booster a day after while there was a delay in roll out of TB? Does that mean I am out of luck and only get a day of the boost? I wasn't following the forum and it seems a little unfair that I only get a days worth of crystals. Thoughts?
  • Try uninstall reinstall.... fixed my issue
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Hmmm?
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Hmmm?
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    english please
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Rojas wrote: »
    english please

Como estas mamacita
  • I thought they were delaying the launch to avoid all these bugs!
  • Give them a break guys. They have been working months on this release under code name Jar-Jar
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    I'm happy!

How in the name of god... even if you got the pack that's still 40 more shards... you are very lucky with RNG

I am apparently.... I had 1099 CE saved....

If you get a shard per sim with 1099 CE you would end up with like 68.... so I got STUPID lucky getting 40/68.

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    botabu wrote: »
    image.png
    I'm happy!

The crystal pack for 1299
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Thats a terrible idea. How about not flubbing up the update? Does anyone test these things?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • "I have a bad feeling about this"
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks for clarification on the fact that "Level 90" is meaningless placeholder text not meant to communicate a new requirement for TB.

I had read the previous info and am aware that a player becomes TB-eligible at level 65. I perhaps should have added some sarcasm tags to my earlier comment to make it clear that I was aware that this was almost certainly either a bug or placeholder text of some kind...

...but I'm glad you clarified anyway. Not everyone would have known. If my snark contributed to misunderstandings, please consider this my apology.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    faceplant.gif
    Epic faceplant, but we've pushed another client restart and players are reporting a full working Version update. Check your devices!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    There seems to be a few more bugs introduced, level 90 needed for guild events. I then restarted the app and I had access but froze once I clicked guild events. Closed and restarted again and now it's stuck in "loading cantina".
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Ok I see I'm not the only one.
  • Agreed it shouldn't happen. But it took 2 minutes for me to fix.

Credit goes to guildmate Weyl
  • really you are going to demand compensation. if they feel the situation warrants it they will, but you need to learn to not demand it