• Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Yoda shards for achievement. Won't be getting those soon though
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    It's 64,99€ here. Even worse.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Everything is working fine for me now!
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    $84.99 CDN.

I couldn't open it though.

Is that all it has?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    faceplant.gif
    Epic faceplant, but we've pushed another client restart and players are reporting a full working Version update. Check your devices!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • DZbLD6X.png

• Look at the gear
  • the gear is why it's so high and is not a terrible value
  • There is a vaults worth of gear and omegas in that pack.
  • Game self induces a demand and the supply is outrageous
  • So don't buy it?
  • Yeah, to be fair this has 2 Complete MK5 Stun Guns, 2 Complete MK3 Stun Cuffs, an MKVI Droid Caller, and the golden MK8 BioTech just to name the most bothersome pieces of gear. If you're a dedicated fan of this game, this is actually not a bad deal considering each one of those pieces of gear has a $10 value of Crystals in shipments.
  • Bought 2 packs at basically $10 a piece and got 12 shards. When it says 5-330 it is a bit ridiculous that out of 660 max I m getting 12. Don't be ridiculous with your drop rates, be fair. Based on simple averages 2 packs should yield at least 40 shards, but the guy in charge of fairness must have been on break or in the can whenever this went live.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    faceplant.gif
    Epic faceplant, but we've pushed another client restart and players are reporting a full working Version update. Check your devices!

Copy that.

Reporting the all clear. Much appreciated.

Over and out.
  • After the last restart it looks like it is working. Anyone else already up against gear 12 characters in arena?
  • Anyone have any ideas on what might replace the Booster Pack? When they'll bring it back?

I'm guessing a more expensive option with less crystals...
  • I went and spent my cantina energy and 300 crystals worth of refreshes on Han, two client updates later and all my shards are gone. I'm out both the shards I farmed and the crystals I used to farm him.
  • Just the gear alone is pretty solid, then toss in everything else it looks like a solid pack.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    poosalot wrote: »
    So don't buy it?

So true, you like - buy; you don't like - don't buy....
  • Zehava wrote: »
    I went and spent my cantina energy and 300 crystals worth of refreshes on Han, two client updates later and all my shards are gone. I'm out both the shards I farmed and the crystals I used to farm him.

• The devs don't know yet...
  • The stun guns are 2500 crystals a piece in the shop. Each omega is generally worth a 200 crystal refresh on the events. Definitely not saying it's WORTH $60, but you can't say compared to buying crystals to get those same pieces this isn't a "value pack" lol
  • Mine's working now! See, I said it would be fixed. :)
  • It's working for me fast fix, god job devs. Thanks.
  • Is actually a really good deal. Best deal I've seen possibly ever. Thanks Devs.

No, I'm not kidding.
  • Glad to see someone else gets it.