Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Super happy the update happened finally, thanks for everything. However, is there any news on when our crystals will come through from active boosters? Please and thanks!
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Also..... It lets you take r2d2 to g12.... Which is stupendously awesome.
  • VanKings22
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jizzaouse wrote: »
    Also..... It lets you take r2d2 to g12.... Which is kitten awesome.

Or FATz......
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    CLS g12 farmable on 9D normal. Look out Arena.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hookay....hookay, I think we're good.
    *COLLAPSES*
    source.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Xzzt
    16 posts Member
    Yes, yes, everyone loves to come up with nifty, abbreviated names for characters in the game that are rather long in the mouth. Therefore, I submit that Captain Han Solo be henceforth nicknamed and known forever more as: CHolo!

It's rather fitting... ROLO and CHolo, no?
  • It's not appearing in events now....
  • What's the deal.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    He is. Restart if you don't see him on 7D
  • Grrrr wrote: »
    Same thing happened with yoda last month. It's still scheduled for the same date as before.

Whew...okay good. Been building up my Rebels to get him at 7*.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Yes, Captain Han Solo is on Cantina Node 7D. If you do not see him there, try closing and restarting your game.
  • What's the deal.

Yep. Spent 100 energy and got 3 shards.
  • I second this
  • Xzzt wrote: »
    Yes, yes, everyone loves to come up with nifty, abbreviated names for characters in the game that are rather long in the mouth. Therefore, I submit that Captain Han Solo be henceforth nicknamed and known forever more as: CHolo!

It's rather fitting... ROLO and CHolo, no?

Like a CHolo he's ridin' SoLo...
    w=650starwars-kinect-dancing-1.gif?w=650
  • Daily Shard supplement is one of the few things Ill spend on & more importantly one of the few things that keeps me in the game. Shards are waaay too expensive & I wont spend on them without some sort of sale or discount. Thanks alot EA/Cap. Classy move
  • They're replacing it with something else.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • the mk6 droid caller seems bugged. it should go on GK but doesnt show up as useable
  • EasyRight wrote: »
    Daily Shard supplement is one of the few things Ill spend on & more importantly one of the few things that keeps me in the game. Shards are waaay too expensive & I wont spend on them without some sort of sale or discount. Thanks alot EA/Cap. Classy move

Where have you been?
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    I cleared data on my app, and redownload Ed EVERYTHING and now everything is right as rain. Just an FYI
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    the mk6 droid caller seems bugged. it should go on GK but doesnt show up as useable

Look at the construction of the mk 8 power cell it does not use a fully crafted mk6 droid caller it uses 50 mk 6 droid caller salvage. Not sure if this was an oversight or not but a full crafted one doesn't replace 50 salvage even though it is made from 50 salvage.
  • The $60 pack is definitely worth it considering the gear, the 4m credits, and the 55 Soldier shards (the Scout shards are cool, too, but Cantina shards isn't *too* hard to farm). So if you've got sixty bucks burning a hole in your pocket, go for it.

...I had enough for the Han pack, but can't go spending $60 right now...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Everything is working now and my R2-D2 is nice and gold. Good work devs.
  • In some countries thats a vulgar and offensive word, but its usage varries, in the swgoh culture it has a new meaning now, hope everyone sees it that way.
  • August 2018
  • scuba wrote: »
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    the mk6 droid caller seems bugged. it should go on GK but doesnt show up as useable

Look at the construction of the mk 8 power cell it does not use a fully crafted mk6 droid caller it uses 50 mk 6 droid caller salvage. Not sure if this was an oversight or not but a full crafted one doesn't replace 50 salvage even though it is made from 50 salvage.

is that WAI @CG_Kozispoon ?
  • Twilliam20 wrote: »
    Bought 2 packs at basically $10 a piece and got 12 shards. When it says 5-330 it is a bit ridiculous that out of 660 max I m getting 12. Don't be ridiculous with your drop rates, be fair. Based on simple averages 2 packs should yield at least 40 shards, but the guy in charge of fairness must have been on break or in the can whenever this went live.

You must be new here.

The chances of each drop are never stated, why on earth you assumed you'd get an average of 40 is beyond me. You can rest assured the odds of getting 5 are very high and getting 330 are akin to winning the lottery so on average you're lucky to get more than 10.

• PR10
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Question concerning The Last Stand in Territory Battles:

Last Stand
    The first time this unit is defeated, it is Revived with Offense Up, Advantage, and the Last Stand unique debuff for 2 turns. (Last Stand: Defeated in 2 turns unless an enemy is defeated or the encounter ends; can't be Dispelled)

The question on the table is this: Does the Revived toon need to defeat an enemy - or can anyone on the squad defeat an enemy? If the Revived toon has to be the one to defeat the enemy the description should probably be revised to something like this:

Last Stand
    The first time this unit is defeated, it is Revived with Offense Up, Advantage, and the Last Stand unique debuff for 2 turns. (Last Stand: Defeated in 2 turns unless this unit defeats an enemy or the encounter ends; can't be Dispelled)

@CG_Kozispoon