Jedi team theorycrafting

Would hermit yoda prevent onslaught of rebels? I get the feeling hermit yoda takes a few turns to setup, and by the time you setup some 1-2 Master's training units rebel would have already killed off GK + someone else?

What are people thoughts? I was curious about a team like QGJ(L), r2, hermit yoda, GK, ezra, or replace r2 with JKA. I guess time will tell for now, but I get the feeling new rebel firepower makes it a bit back to wiggs stage where you just trample your enemies fast and hard? (I don't wanna do the GK/zarriss thing)

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Your comp sounds good, but keep R2 and load him w/ offense and speed. Offense triangle and cross. Offense set if u can pull it off.

The amount of offense he shares w/ jedi makes him irreplaceable imo.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Your comp sounds good, but keep R2 and load him w/ offense and speed. Offense triangle and cross. Offense set if u can pull it off.

I get the awkward feeling though that the team is too slow compared to rebels, any other team they can probably do fine against (but I mean all teams are rebels nowadays again).
  • Options
    Zeta qgj, zeta yoda, hermit yoda, GK, and zarris. Could be good.
  • Options
    Zqgj, Ezra, kenobi, R2, Hoda,
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »

I get the awkward feeling though that the team is too slow compared to rebels, any other team they can probably do fine against (but I mean all teams are rebels nowadays again).

I'm on his shard! He has some of the best mods on our shard. His Jedi team was lethal! They definitely weren't slow!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

This is it. You could also put GK in for lead (get those mass attacks) and swap QG for ezra
  • Options
    Would hermit yoda prevent onslaught of rebels? I get the feeling hermit yoda takes a few turns to setup, and by the time you setup some 1-2 Master's training units rebel would have already killed off GK + someone else?

What are people thoughts? I was curious about a team like QGJ(L), r2, hermit yoda, GK, ezra, or replace r2 with JKA. I guess time will tell for now, but I get the feeling new rebel firepower makes it a bit back to wiggs stage where you just trample your enemies fast and hard? (I don't wanna do the GK/zarriss thing)

I doubt I'd want to use R2 and HY in the same squad. HY won't benefit from number crunch at all since he is just a Jedi, and if you go with both of them, a QGJ lead, and a GK, you only have 1 slot for an attacker. If I'm going to use HY I really want 2 slots for attackers, because Ezra calling in JKA or Aayla for auto crits while they both have 50% damage from master's training would probably make me giggle like a little school girl every time I did it.
    DatBoi wrote: »

This is it. You could also put GK in for lead (get those mass attacks) and swap QG for ezra

You'd be super annoying to kill...but would you be able to kill anything? Mass attacks wouldn't be all that threatening when you call in Ezra + multiple limp noodles.