Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• I am writing about my EXTREME displeasure with your doing away with daily crystal booster.
    Allow me vent in the most mundane and plain terms as I possibly can. Bring the boosters back, lower the cost of current crystal packs, or expect to not get a dime from me in the foreseeable future. And I'm talking about those character packs I buy regularly as well. The only acceptable thing to do from this point and honestly it's really the only thing you can do for us to salvage your a** hat of a move is to lower the cost of crystals to the value that you get from the crystal booster. 2100 crystals at eleven dollars period, end. Because if you think for one second I'm buying 2800 for 20 you really gotta put the pipe down.
    Good day
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Lots of talk about an upset about lack of Darkside in territory battles but we all know light side is easier to obtain especially for low level people to draw in as many as possible. That being said, I like what they've done and they wanna make this into a weekly thing and I think they have the tools to make it different for 10+ weeks. They have the idea, the mechanics and he styles. All they need to do is change, rewards, map, characters and a few missions and boom you can rotate through light/darkside battles like Hoth, endor, Genosis, scariff, dathomir and much much more! CG I thank you for your hard work and if you play your cards right you can really develop this into a worthwhile addition and please a lot of fans! Thank you and I look forward to all your work!
  • Lothario wrote: »
    I am writing about my EXTREME displeasure with your doing away with daily crystal booster.
    Allow me vent in the most mundane and plain terms as I possibly can. Bring the boosters back, lower the cost of current crystal packs, or expect to not get a dime from me in the foreseeable future. And I'm talking about those character packs I buy regularly as well. The only acceptable thing to do from this point and honestly it's really the only thing you can do for us to salvage your a** hat of a move is to lower the cost of crystals to the value that you get from the crystal booster. 2100 crystals at eleven dollars period, end. Because if you think for one second I'm buying 2800 for 20 you really gotta put the pipe down.
    Good day
    They already said they're replacing it with something else.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Well I take back all that bad stuff I said earlier about the update not going to be out soon.

If I hadn't made a vow to stop spending on this game due to the way legendary characters are being handled I would gladly pay for that pack. The gear alone is worth it.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    PR10 wrote: »
    The question on the table is this: Does the Revived toon need to defeat an enemy - or can anyone on the squad defeat an enemy?
    No. In <<Warrior's video (@ 30:40)>>, you can see that CHan has the debuff, but when Fulcrum Ahsoka kills an enemy, the debuff disappears.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • PR10
    18 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    PR10 wrote: »
    The question on the table is this: Does the Revived toon need to defeat an enemy - or can anyone on the squad defeat an enemy?
    No. In <<Warrior's video (@ 30:40)>>, you can see that CHan has the debuff, but when Fulcrum Ahsoka kills an enemy, the debuff disappears.

Thank you for that! Now my question is to the Devs - is this WAI ? Just want to know for sure...LOL
  • With the g12 changes has anyone noticed any significant changes? I was trolling around swgoh.gg and noticed Resistance Trooper and Poe got 5% health steal buffs, which is kind of a big deal.
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    8 Attempt at 9D light side 0 Droid Caller VI (6) Drop.
    Please let us know if you get any drops.
    Hope it not rares as omega for Cantina Stage 8 Battles.
  • I assume this will be the same as raids. Do you have to be in a guild before TB starts to get rewards or can you join a guild before p2 and get rewards from that stage?
  • Don't have the numbers but 4 people farmed it a bit, 1 said good drops, 1 average and 2 said they got 0 drops. Just from the fact that someone said they got good drops, it's definitely not omega rare. Probably 15-20% is my guess for an overall drop rate. Pure speculation without hard numbers of course.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Agree, my guess is it similar to other G11 purple.
  • Hit it up for a few, drops were quite decent imo, well over the mentioned 15-20% so far anyway
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    All of his is pure rhetoric. We need number of salvage/attempts. And we can summarize and get a decent estimate.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Lothario wrote: »
    I am writing about my EXTREME displeasure with your doing away with daily crystal booster.
    Good day

They didnt say they were. They said they were considering it. Can you not see the angle here w/ their newest update since guilds?! They want us to buy full priced $20 shard sets & get less by average & they hope we will end up spending it on gear bcuz Gear12 is now available & their will be a crunch. Because most people who play have zero self control. Good grief.
  • I'm confused - 9D doesnt have g12 for me (i have the update eg han on cantina 7D)
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    EasyRight wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Lothario wrote: »
    Good day

They didnt say they were. They said they were considering it. Can you not see the angle here w/ their newest update since guilds?! They want us to buy full priced $20 shard sets & get less by average & they hope we will end up spending it on gear bcuz Gear12 is now available & their will be a crunch. Because most people who play have zero self control. Good grief.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    We've heard your feedback around the removal of the Daily Crystal Booster. We do intend to replace it with a new offer which will be similar in some ways and different in others. We simply did not have its replacement ready in time before we needed to take the Daily Crystal Booster down.

Unfortunately we can't get into the specifics in why it had to be removed - but rest assured it's not because we particularly hate money (like some have theorized) or love money (like some others have theorized).

• IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    i got 10 shards with 2 refreshes, another guy in my guild got 11 shards with 3 refreshes
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    2 refreshes for 7.
  • Ah, see the problem - its gear 11 not 12, and its on normal nodes...
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • So the actual manual battles are rebels only and you have to farm certain toons to play? I was so stoked our "whole roster" will be used as stated. I see now DS will only be "deployed" on auto battles. Wow total let down. I never farmed or leveled both HRS's cuz they suck. Really really mislead...
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    It's been pretty obvious you'll need both HRScout and Soldier. Sorry you missed that boat.
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Besides that rebel restriction is total Kitten
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Well it's not like CG has been encouraging people to develop well rounded and diverse rosters, what with all these events requiring different faction teams to complete and earn rewards. It's almost like this was a total surprise.

Honestly if you haven't farmed rebels at this point... then you obviously don't care to win/obtain half the legendary content available. You can't say this was misleading, because they have been talking about rebel faction and character specific missions for weeks, and it has been speculated longer than that.

And not all missions will ignore your DS toons. There are ship missions you can use them on, and combat missions that just require certain star lvl toons, which will let you use whatever toons you want. So rather than complain because you don't have/didn't bother to farm toons that were heavily hinted at... why not just got enjoy what you can... and start farming? Sounds like you have plenty to do. ;)
  • Have you been living under a rock the past couple of weeks? They have said from the outset that focus was light side.
  • I cannot update the game since it's not more available in ukranian appstore, why is that?
    When I am launching the game, it says that the new client is available. But when I click on "Ok", it redirects me to App store page with the following message:
    "Item Not Available. The item you've requested is not currently available in the Ukrainian Store"
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Well rounded and diverse rebel roster.
  • Hoth TB is just one part. Eventually they will move to other territory that requires different set of toons.
  • VirtraThrad
    444 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hoth TB is just one part. Eventually they will move to other territory that requires different set of toons.

Yeah, obviously this is planned as our end game content for awhile. I imagine we could get endor, geonosis, and scarif among others... lots of battlegrounds in the star wars universe.

Scarif woild be fun from an imperial perspective.
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    9 battles, 2 drops.
  • 7/46 = 15%. Hopefully just bad RNG.