Inactive players/half filled guild holding you back from TB? JOIN US TODAY

MolBoda
243 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hey, I'm looking to get my guild ready for TB and that means dropping some weak and inactive players. We're looking for players that are level 85 and have at least 1.2 million galactic power, preferably a zeta or two, and a couple of solid HAAT teams. Here's my song and dance about the guild:

All but 2 of our players are level 85, and many of us have a zeta or two. Our GP right now (49/50) is about 48 mill. We run pit raids about 3 times per week- noon on Saturday and then 7pm when we have the tickets during the week (Mountain time). We also have a 24 hour no hit rule for pit raid to make sure everyone gets a chance to hit and get gear. And we have a discord set up where we chat and where we post strategies and offer help/opinions/advice. We require people to use discord so we can coordinate HAAT and TB attacks, but do most chatting in game.

In terms of the guild dynamics, we are a very active, talkative, and friendly guild. We offer help and advice whenever we can, and we also are very active regarding donations. 600 is not strictly required, but you should come close everyday.

Message me back if you're interested. Also we have room for small groups. Hope to hear from you.

My ally code is 914-412-996

NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING A GROUP OF GUILDS SO DON'T ASK
Post edited by MolBoda on

Replies